Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

N3xuiZ

Is there a way you can make a message logger like in Oblivion? That's the only good feature it has, and the reason why I use it.

Is there a way you can make a message logger like in Oblivion? That's the only good feature it has, and the reason why I use it.

I'll see what i can do.

We can give it a shot, still working on refreshing SC's screen for stats hack, in C++ of course.

Question: Do you guys like the logo in the bottom right:

SCScrnShot_102407_190227.gif

or in the top left?:

SCScrnShot_102507_212207.gif

I am thinking in the bottom right for saving space for Stat Hack.

Everyone shits into the upperright, you should do the same. :D

Upper left will cause problems with various UMS games, so putting it up there is probably a bad idea.

I'm not sure if you put it just a tiny bit lower will it be cut off by Protoss's screen? Otherwise I say move it from where it is just a tiny bit lower. Unless of course it gets blocked by Protoss's screen which is slightly higher than Terran's/Zerg's.

It already displays the message when you start a game, right? Why do you have to display it constantly anyway? o.0

Move it to the top right, and just make it fade away or disappear and a minuet or something. Then the message is displayed and it's not in the way when the game starts. Of course this idea would work for any corner.

Sign in to follow this