Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

N3xuiZ

That still doesn't make it "Right" or "Okay"

I know, but just don't be that surprised if you don't get any credit at all for helping him out.

XGhozt is there a way to ban people from Jiggie's Corner? Not to ban him, but just incase.

Only way to do something like that would be to create a group just for that forum and anyone not in that group can't access that forum. You would have to be VIP and part of jiggies group. But it's extra work I'd have to do to get that setup, so unless you can come up with a good enough reason that would be worth it then it's assumed to be a waste of time. Send me a PM to make the request thingy.

Promasser always does that. Look at my old artmoney stuff.

He just wants to be a part of something. I can see why jiggie is mad, but I think he's like 15 years old and everyone has to have their glory moment sometime. :thumbsup:

Jiggie is saying im takeing credit for ALL HIS WORK

XXX-ExploitHack - Jiggie Credit

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/user-downloa...xploithack.html - Jiggie Credit

BaiscHack - Jiggie Credit

Tell me if thats credit or not i did not say i created BasicHack Template i didnt say i maded JAlert.dll i didnt give out BasicHack Source...

I can understand people wanting to feel important. But it's the way they go about it that's important. And the way he's going right now is very very bad...

This problem is temporary and it will be fixed by the end of next week at the most. I allready have some awsome ideas on how to do some of these things. I wasn't in the credits in the hack... :-(

Edited by deathknot

Sorry about double post just trying to get a point across.

*bump*

Hack now has a website:

N3xuiZ Website

Edited by deathknot

My current development code can be viewed Here

Promasser do you mind releasing some of your code that isn't jiggies.

Edited by deathknot

What? So my code isn't good enough? Ouch..

I don't understand why you need a separate website for this hack.

ok first Jiggie

1.You flameing me about the source

2.Flameing me that i released your source

3.Begging for Credit

4.Flameing me again

5.You want me ban from Jiggie Conor

6.Now you want your hack release source

Holy shit PM, it's not that hard. Make an update and just add more shit to his name.

End of story.

What? So my code isn't good enough? Ouch..

@Jiggie1

No its not that your code isn't good. It great by the way. But i thought you couldn't / wouldn't release it.

*edit*

Back on topic we don't want a flame war.

*edit*

@XGhozt

I thought i might be a good idea to have a website and so i could test my web design skills. Which Suck...

Edited by deathknot

1.You flameing me about the source - No, I was flaming that you diddn't give me credit.

2.Flameing me that i released your source - Not my fault, I figured you and him were making 1 dll.

3.Begging for Credit - I dont give a shit about your stupid xxx hack.

4.Flameing me again - ....?

5.You want me ban from Jiggie Conor - No I dont. But im thinking it would be a good idea.

6.Now you want your hack release source - No I dont.

Please consider that you are a stupid prick that is trying to learn game hacking at an age that's almost as educated as a fucking monkey. It takes lots of patience and it takes lots of intelligence, you have NONE of those, you cant even spell and you expect to learn how to program hacks? Your a fucking dumb shit if you can think you can do that. You silly douche, you stole my fucking hack, renamed it as your own, and you wouldn't of given me any credit if they diddn't ask you.

Oooh, thats not all. Before you used my template you claimed to have rather.. Intresting private hacks that nobody else had. Stupid shit. When the next patch comes out you will be screwed. You will not be able to convert anything from my template. Come back when your older.

@XGhozt: I would PM him but my pm box is pretty full from him asking for help. I should clean it I guess.. Meh..

@promasser: please PM me your response, this threads getting hijacked.

@deathknot: I can release some of my crap (Anything besides command engine.)

I thought i might be a good idea to have a website and so i could test my web design skills. Which Suck...

It's pointless and not needed. We've already got a webiste that gets 5 million hits a month. Why direct some traffic to an html site with the same download we have here. o.0 You released it here first, might as well just stick to it. If it's becuase you can't get to jiggies corner then just get VIP, it's only $13.99 (one time payment).

VIP_Members

o.0 You released it here first, might as well just stick to it. If it's becuase you can't get to jiggies corner then just get VIP, it's only $13.99 (one time payment).

@XGhozt

No i was planning on getting vip anyway seems like a good deal. I don't particulary care if i have access to jiggies cornor it would just be a plus. Also their are no downloads on that website just a place for some info.

@Jiggie

Thanks for the source offer. You don't have to release things you don't want to. I was planning on writing a command engine. I really like your work and inspire you as a hacker unlike the guys at bwhacks that seem to never have positive comments.

It's not really downloadable off that site no, but you have a link to some google thing where you can dl stuff. (http://code.google.com/p/n3xuiz/downloads/list) You should keep it all nicely packaged at one place, which should be Ghoztcraft.net :( It will not only be easier for you, but I think you would have more demand if the public knew they only had to come to one place to get EVERYTHING including updates, notes, sources, and upcoming news from your Dev. Team.

Jiggie, what's done has been done. If you are going to fix anything, I think you should talk with deathknot rather than promasser. I think you will get a more satisfied result in less time.

We have to have our seperate webpage for one thing: is the code magically going to get from me to deathknot to Viper to ProMasser and back to me again? It is much more effecient to store the code on a server where me, you, and whoever can access it. Only members of the project can modify/edit the code. When I beggin working I download the latest code from the server. Once I have finished coding I upload my new code to the server where deathknot (or any other developer) can access it, do his stuff, and upload it again. Makes it alot easier + more effeicient when you have more than 1 person coding. It also allows you guys (or anyone else) to access/see the code right from the webpage.

Anyways, I have started a freakin awesome command engine that has a few nice features:

1. DrawSolidBox()

2. DrawTransparentBox()

3. WriteScreen()

4. LocalMessage()

5. PublicMessage()

6. LoadConfig()

Thats all for now, not too bad eh?

Jiggie: Your code/methods have been completely removed from N3xuiZ, thank you for them for the short time they were used.

Edited by n0.obAtroN

I still don't understand how now having a separate site prevents you from doing that.

I can't believe that I just read all of this crap. Seriously guys kiss and make up you sound like homos anyway.

I still don't understand how now having a separate site prevents you from doing that.

Agreed.

Sign in to follow this