Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

N3xuiZ

Dont use my command engine without my permission...

You said "Duh you can use my BasicHack" and i didnt even release the source why would i release your v.i.p source??? thats dumb

Updated.

and anyway i didnt even tell no1 about command engine not even the leader of this project

Also i didnt even share the private v.i.p downloads

This Hack is 100% Open Source, do whatever the hell you want to with it.
If you were to include my command engine you would of been releasing the source code, or else it wouldn't be 100% open source now would it?

I love my command engine lots. <3

And your sentences make no sense..

Wait, so it's not open source? Wtf's goin' on MAN! I'm trippin' out here!

No look i followed the v.i.p rules right and Jiggie is trying to say i gave his source out you can go to the source page and see if i even released the source

he mean his hack 100% source code if you think i released command engine source code go CHECK YOUR SELF ergg.........

and you idot.....LEARN THINGS BEFORE YOU SAY IT

I assumed that you were going to add my command engine to his .dll but you made seperate dll's. Odd move but whatever..

Im a idot?

No.

<3

What was your point...?

Thank you for all the positive comments, and willingness to help. It is greatly appreciated.

It's about time you posted, lol!

It's about time you posted, lol!

I usually just browse around here haven't visited in awhile though.

*edit*

I hope there is a way we can resolve the issue with the source. ;-)

Edited by deathknot

Wow! Look at that!

scscrnshot102007212700pj2.png

"ProMasser = GUI + MineralHack + Maphack + Spoofer + PrintXY + Command Engine + StartupMsg"

You got almost all of that from my f*cking template, but im just guessing you forgot to mention that, right? Thx for taking credit for my work you stupid f*ck.

I f*cking hate it when people take credit for others work. They need to all burn in hell.

man u said we can use the template and u said steal it idc thats the purpose

and no.obartoz put that in the readme so i just went along with it

Out of respect you could at least give him the credit.

Giving credit goes without saying. Now they think you made it, when you diddn't.

XGhozt is there a way to ban people from Jiggie's Corner? Not to ban him, but just incase.

I havn't seen you make 1 fully functional hack, all ive seen you do is make text pop up and make starcraft crash. None of them are useful.

Im mad because your taking credit for my work. You did for N3xuiZ.

Did you not just go to the link i show you about that topic and im makeing a hack MapHack and Muiltcommand

I didnt take the time to read all the posts so sorry if I miss something.

The hack cannot be 100% open source becuase of using Jiggie's code. Thats why we made seperate dll's. One dll is closed source and contains some of Jiggies code. The other is open source and is 100% N3xuiZ team coded. Next release (in like 1/2 weeks) we will have all the features provided by the closed source dll re-wrote in C++ so it can be open source. Just to clarify so we dont have any confusion: we are not ripping Jiggies code and converting it to C++. Instead we are actually coding it quite different, with alot of extra features. With the end product it will be far from Jiggie's code. A unit alert, stat hack, AND a multicommand are being implemented as well, just to give you an idea of how different :)

Next Release N3xuiZ will be 100% "N3xuiZ Team" coded, and of course, open source.

Sure, we will also be making a Unit Alert (seeing as we already started) in C++

It seems like you may have begun to resolve this, but I'm behind my bud Jiggie, and since the current version does make it look like someone who didn't make what it says they made. aka the whole "ProMasser=PrintXY + Command Engine + StartupMsg" You should remove that version and fix the text that is displayed in the hack which isn't hard or time consuming to do.

Promasser always does that. Look at my old artmoney stuff.

Sign in to follow this