Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

N3xuiZ

I can't believe that I just read all of this crap. Seriously guys kiss and make up you sound like homos anyway.

It wasn't your work.

ok, just so everyone understands because I am tired of the flamming (excuse the language): ALL OF JIGGIES CODE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM N3xuiZ. WHATS THE BIG F*CKING DEAL?

We have our own Command Engine (coded in C++) that supports far more. For example: DrawTransparentBox(), WriteText(), CallMineralExploit(), CallUnitAlert(), CommandUnit(), ReplicateCommand() are just a few. With our new engine we can draw boxes (WAHOO!), command units, recognize + print a message when a unit is built, spam, and ALMOST have a built-in MapHack. There is absolutely no reason for us to use Jiggies code anymore.

I am sorry for not having given Jiggie more credit. I was unaware that ProMasser was using Jiggies code. But now Jiggies code is removed, and the problem is SOLVED. Now quit b*tching at each other like a bunch of old grandmas with PMS.

Your Welcome, n0.obAtroN.

Edited by n0.obAtroN

It is work??

I inject only N3xuiz. it works.

but inject with Addon.dll(or XXX-Exploit.dll), SC crashes..

LOL...Because Addon.dll goes with N3uxiz rofl

you suppose to inject Addon.dll with N3uxiZ

Yeha he did and SC crashes because Addon.dll is not a hack.

xxx-Exploit.dll thingy isn't really a hack either.

Just button your lip and keep the crap to yourself. This thread is for NeXuiZ, not bash on Viper/Promasser.

If you remove the "auto name spoofer" and "crash hack" maybe it would be something worthwhile. I liked your hack first more when it had only 3 features tho.

hmmm. I got the maphack working in C++. NeXuiZ v1.8.2 sux, thats one of the reasons we are re-moving the Addon.dll.

Now back to n3xuiz stuff. What do you think about a xml config file instead of an ini one. Much more readable. Every Hack will have an option to turn it off in n3xuiz.

example:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<hack name="n3xuiz" version = "1.0">
<components>
	<!--- 0 for diabled 1 for enabled --->
	<set Hack="HostHack">1</set>
	<set Hack="StayAlive">1</set>
	<set Hack="DlStatus">1</set>
</components>
</hack>

Any better name suggestions for the childs of the root like components and set would be nice.

Edited by deathknot

EDIT: NVM, I was going to post some screenshots showing off the awesomeness of the new NeXuiZ, but decided I should wait until we make a release.

HA! HA! :tease:

Edited by n0.obAtroN

But I like screen shots.. :D

People would hate you less if you removed Promasser's shit and added credits to Jiggie, if you use those things Promasser stole, and removed the damn Crash Hack. Probably.

Talk english, I don't even understand what the hell you are trying to say.

Lol, seriously..

People would hate you less if you removed Promasser's shit and added credits to Jiggie, if you use those things Promasser stole, and removed the damn Crash Hack. Probably.

Did you not read the previous posts? I have said REPETITIVELY that Jiggies code has been REMOVED and that the problem is FIXED. No credit goes to ProMasser OR Jiggie because the code has been REMOVED.

NeXuiZ is 100% NeXuiZ team coded. If I have to type this one more time, this hack will become private (especially now that it has a stats hack, winamp controls similar to Xtazy, and unit alert) and will be removed from Ghoztcraft (no offence XGhozt)

Learn to read or dont post. Thank you.

Let me put this clear

I DONT CARE NO MORE IF PEOPLE FLAME AT ME...ONLINE FIGHTING IS SO STUPID...

Sorry for big text

ProMasser, just STOP NOW and save yourself the embarassment. I dont want any more flamming in this thread.

Edited by n0.obAtroN

I DONT CARE NO MORE IF PEOPLE FLAME AT ME...ONLINE FIGHTING IS SO STUPID.

Oh, sorry obatron. I really didn't read this whole thread. That's kewl.

Oh, sorry obatron. I really didn't read this whole thread. That's kewl.

meh. neither do I :grin:

Sign in to follow this