Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hack Ideas

How about a morph hack that works online?....Or a Teleport hack that teleports you anywhere on the map u like click F6 and right click on map while u are selecting a unit u want to teleport?....i dont know if its possible but anyways

Btw its not dikki_90 Its his bro

Morphing was patched, and I doubt teleport is possible, but someone could look into it if they want.

Oh ok then

Can a hack maker(a good one)help me with cheat engine?

Edited by dikki_90

I'm not shooting down what you said, I mean there could be some miraculous way to do both of them but from general knowledge one is patch and the other is a little out there.

I know man but thanks for the truth

Btw its not dikki_90 its his bro i cant maker an account because it wont show the number box

The only way your going to accomplish any of those "hacks" is if you make a hack with a backdoor, and the other player you are playing against is using your hack, witch allows yo to do whatever you want.

Other than that, NO, NONE of these are possible.

If it had a back door i doubt gc would even put it in the dl section...

@Nuke Exploit Drop or Crash

You select the nuke and nuke the person , the person you are nukeing will drop from the game. Like when you nuke them they drop. Samething for crash.

@GasyerMorph

When you morph a larva into a gasyer you gain 200 gas.

@Auto Game Hang

When ever someone is atking you it auto freezes the game

@Auto DropHack

Well this has already been made by a unknown person. But this just auto drophack each player expect you.

These ideas are so unreal I would get the urge to close this thread to save the forums from the loads of stupidity that were posted as none of them will ever works as they cannot be done, they are impossible because all would cause a drop or just cannot be done. I have seen surreal hacks, but this is unreal.

K have fun close the thread. This thread was for everyone to share there hacks ideas if you share ideas that has already been made than its not fun!

I'm just saying that staying in the boundaries of reality makes this thread more enjoyable. I won't close it.

what more can you come up with in relation to starcraft hacking? I'm pretty sure someone has already created protoss and terran hack *cough*(VIP).

Yes, Protoman is back <_<

ANY UNIT BURROW

ANY UNIT BURROW

um do you really think this is possible?

ANY UNIT BURROW

With the aid of Modding software it is. ;)

ANY UNIT BURROW

With the aid of Modding software it is. ;)

lol it will definitely work on bnet then ;)

Well....I wouldn't exactly say that...unless of course everyone else was using it too.

I have some ideas..Most involve the game lobby...

Map Spoofer:

You host a game like "2v2 fastest!" The map will say fastest,but really it is python or something....

Map Preview Changer:

You can change the map preview to anything.Thatd be fucking funny,to stream a live feed through the map preview:)

Countdown spoofer/changer.

This obviously would only work if you are a host. But it should act just like the Download Status spoofer. You can move it up and down,fast or slow. It'd be too funny to countdown to one and just let it hang for like 2 minutes and then count back up to 5.;) "Wtf the timer is broken!"

Build Any Unit.

This is probably impossible.But everytime i lose and they say "gg newb" or something i just wish i could make like..everything right there.. Just out of nowhere get 20 Bc's and 20 Carriers at the same time and just be like "yea,gg for you,look at yout base fucker".

Impersonator Hack:

Not an original Idea. But i havent seen it since like 2 patches ago. Basically when your in a game and you type,it appears someone else in the game said it.

Auto Replay with Text:

Another feature i miss from hacks. I have to use an ANti-hack to get this now .O.O

Just found this site by google, and just wanted to point out that most of the ideas here can only be achieved on the client side, not server side.

Just found this site by google, and just wanted to point out that most of the ideas here can only be achieved on the client side, not server side.

yeah but a lot of the people who post here don't understand that -.-

Thus this thread is pointless, unless somebody wants to go through all the time and work to tell them why. But it's a fun thread. :(

Spell Timer for Every spell in the game, some of those custom macros damnation used to have, like the finger and also coloured writing in games is awesome specially when u could tab it down and send people msg's like the game would . Also Show selects was awesome can we have that back :D plz . One more thing sum1 make a hack that alerts u when an enemy is in proximity of the unit of ur choice(hotkeyed unit). Thnx