Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hack Ideas

Your were able to stack zerg on and before patch 1.11. On 1.11 drakken released his damned.dll hack with multiple exploits involving stack hack, (let you build off of creep, let you land buildings on water, etc.)

Patch 1.11b came out, R.I.P. Zerg stacking.

Nobody is releasing it because if blizzard can patch the stacking for 1 race, they can patch it for the rest. And who says they wont?

I really liked that old zerg stack hack, it was really hard for people to notice, haha..

omg you guys... StarSpeak WAS finished. Even though they said it was canceled. It was finished a little bit after that. I don't see how you can still stack in melee games.

I guess its because Zerg need the creep and when you try to stack buildings well idk

MassNuke

I Hack that masses nuke like 12 nukes fall down at 1 time

i dont think thats nessesary since 3 nukes destroys anything. or perhaps u could make it so it the red dots make a smiley face or a dead 1 idk

Edited by speedskater

@ZergKiller

A Hack that gives zerg 999 health and atk ponits.

Well, that hack isn't possible. ....

This is very possible. Take a look.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...il&f_id=143

When activated, it will give any Terran Users maxed out stats. 9999 across the board. It was so damn funny when I first found this out because I was in a match with a friend and my base happened to be untouchable after this was activated.

ViperGTSR3g re stick this and stop unsticking it...

Protoss mineralhack cannot be no more i think unless a sprite but i was thinking of a morphhing if protoss had a Morph unit or building we could remake it :o

ViperGTSR3g re stick this and stop unsticking it...

Protoss mineralhack cannot be no more i think unless a sprite but i was thinking of a morphhing if protoss had a Morph unit or building we could remake it :(

Well Theres always Archons those are the only units i know of that can be used for toss, but the problem with that is if u suck at Starcraft itsa gona take awhile to ge 2 templars in the 1st place

terran and protoss mineral hack? Im not entirely sure if someone engendered one. If not, theres an idea :lol:

ZergMorpher

Builds a intercpter and turns it into a nuke icon so when you are fighting. They will say WTF A NUKE IS FIGHTING.

Rockme

Turns a nuke into a rock.

Snipme

Makes a sniper attacks it self.

Floatme

Floats a mineral stack

Smackme

Puts a picture of a buttchick on the everybody screen and everytime you type /smackme it smacks the buttchick

ZealotCrack

A Zealot on steroids and kills your buildings

Rockme: Turns me into a rock.

Jewme: Turns jews into rocks.

Foome: Turns foo into rock.

Glueme: Glue's the rocks together. When you step back you can see my face.

Barracks: Turns the soil into a milky like rock.

Racistme: Makes me look around and develope a sense that something is horribly wrong.

Closeme: Close the thread. There's already a thread like this on BWHacks and it's not like anybody is actually going to make ANY of the idea's in this thread. Unless you can supply a good reason.

Edit: It's unstickied, it's cool guys, I dont want my Closeme hack anymore.

lawl, dont you realise zerg stacking is still possible?

its very easy to do. yes, even on the latest patch (1.15.2)

Edited by Pyro-Fire

Dude its fine im suprised more people havent posted here and starting some old topics like this is fine

Dude its fine im suprised more people havent posted here and starting some old topics like this is fine

but you guys are starting it ... lolz

Although im not sure if this is possible, having a bunker lift and move and attack at same time would be awesome, or have arbs cloak arbs

Here is a hack idea that, if made, would be teh awesome! Let's say you're playing and someone starts being a serious douche and you don't like them. Oh wait, you have the hack. Press a couple keys and this hack crashes their computer. I would love it. I would call this hack "Armageddon - The 'End All' Hack". If you disagree just tell me I'm retarded and/or pretend that I'm an invisible rhesus monkey. I would understand.

this is a motherfucker topic, none of these hacks will exist Promasser is just a gay lier and thinks he can make hacks better than everyone else.

lol trever its still fun to post cool ideas

Trever did i say i am makeing anyhacks? You are a jealous hard hearing guy..

On BWHAcks someone said that they used lurkers on someone and they said it was a Spike Hack, they MIGHT try that on BWHacks but I am unsure. You can play around with the idea, I'm thinking just move the lurker attack far away to hit the enemy, or en-lengthen a lurker attack to go on forever.

So go play with that idea, see what comes out!

Its possible to make a long range hack it can be 3 states. I made it for kicks its very useful too. Like the States

LongRange [Half]

LongRange [Full]

LongRange [Off]