Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Selection Hack

:( I wish I knew some asm so I could help everyone out around here. Reading tuts/papers on it is too hard for me considering I don't have the attention span it gets too boring. Any alternate method?

Hack away, and get linux.

Does anyone have a drabox template? Like a dll that can draw a box. I cant get my boxes to work :(

Help me with selection hack and ill give you a template for drawing boxes, and turning them into buttons. -.-'

Help me with selection hack and ill give you a template for drawing boxes, and turning them into buttons. -.-'

If you want help I am going to have specifics. What is already done, what offsets your using, what language, etc

aka --> pm me :(

Is this how you make a selection hack?

1. Make it so you can select multiple units (At least show the circle)

2. Store the unit buffer

3. Whenever an action is done select the units 1 by 1 and order that command to them

Is that correct?

The only problem im having is just #1, how the hell do you get it to show the circles for all the units instead of just 12...? The rest im fine with, and I can do easily. -.-'

What language are you using? Im using asm :(

That would be a multicommand. It gets the selected units and replicates the commands to the non selected units. Just get the units selected, and starcraft does the rest

Ok.. Im lost again..

This might be asking for alot but uhh.. Any chance that you would PM the source (or at least the basic information needed to make a seccessful selection hack)?

I feel like a noob.. -.-

:tease: The multicommand gets the selected units, then replicates the command to the rest of the units.

EX:

3 marines selected, 12 total marines

multicommand gets the (3) selected units, and identifies the type. It then recognizes they are marines, selects the other marines in the game, and replicates the commands to them.

Gets selected units-->identifies type-->selects other units of same type(s)-->Replicates command

That is a multicommand in a nutshell. You can find the selection function at BWH in the RTOH thread.

Hey doesn't want a multicommand, he wants a selection hack that shows the circle/health of each unit selected.(more than 12) From what I know he can get the units selected and get them to move, but even though he has all of the units selected it *Appears* as though he only has 12 selected because it won't draw more than 12 circles.

I have a working selection hack and all race mineral refund hack. Should I release it?

Hey doesn't want a multicommand, he wants a selection hack that shows the circle/health of each unit selected.(more than 12) From what I know he can get the units selected and get them to move, but even though he has all of the units selected it *Appears* as though he only has 12 selected because it won't draw more than 12 circles.

I know he wants a selection hack. Its just I was explaining that the proccess he described for making a selection hack was for instead used for making a multicommand

I have a working selection hack and all race mineral refund hack. Should I release it?

Yes, you should release it. I am sure some people would also enjoy the source code in the VIP downloads as well o.0

That sounds like a good idea, releasing it vip. What do you mean by a "race mineral refund hack"?

Jiggie Viper posted the offset for the health bar at bwhacks.com "1.15.1 offsets" Jiggie just go to your main part of your ASM file and type

example

invoke Jmppatch 423480h, BWFXN_CancelUnit

and etc than you make a .inc file like "SelectionHack" if you need help with some of the codeing cuz its helly long.i will ;)

Hack away, and get linux.

I don't have an extra computer to accomplish that with. And just being curious, how is Linux going to help me?

Sorry to get into it but isn't this the wrong forum for you to be disscussing that?

Bleh, I like my boxes better. <3

scscrnshot110807210938zm5.png

After you click the little square with the arrow, a template of colours pops up and you can choose your colour by clicking the buttons. My button tester:

scscrnshot110807210917qg5.png

Different colour:

scscrnshot110807210932nb4.png

Just try and beat that. =P

Bleh, I like my boxes better. <3

scscrnshot110807210938zm5.png

After you click the little square with the arrow, a template of colours pops up and you can choose your colour by clicking the buttons. My button tester:

scscrnshot110807210917qg5.png

Different colour:

scscrnshot110807210932nb4.png

Just try and beat that. =P

o.0 well, that blows my box away. Should I release NeXuiZ today? I added a automatic bug submiter. When a error is genorated, it saves it to a file, and uploads it to a FTP server :D

o.0 well, that blows my box away. Should I release NeXuiZ today? I added a automatic bug submiter. When a error is genorated, it saves it to a file, and uploads it to a FTP server :D

Lol.... Yea, I am sure that have also backdoored this as well.... >_>.... :D. Lol.... Well its up to you. Are you planning for VIP or all...?

Lol.... Yea, I am sure that have also backdoored this as well.... >_>.... :D. Lol.... Well its up to you. Are you planning for VIP or all...?

Why would I backdoor it? lol, If I backdoored it everyone would know it was me, so whats the point?

Nvm on releasing NeXuiZ then.

Release it in Jiggie's corner. :D

Or vip downloads.. Doesn't matter..

Man, that makes me want to take a look at the coding for NeXui. I have yet to actually help out with it :x

whats so good about n3uxiz... it mostly has the same feateuers as zyanstor hack...

It's open source, that's what's good about it. Your just sore.