Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Can Someone Gimme A Terr/toss Money Hack

I Look Every And I Cant FIND One :search: . Can some one plz gimme, i sux at zerg o.o

I am not going to give you a hack that makes you get money from playing Toss/Terr.

However, if you want a mineral hack, ask some1 else.

I have one for toss, but I'm not giving it to you.

I have one for toss, but I'm not giving it to you.

OMG HAX

where did you get that :D

i wants it

You look around Zander haha. I came across it the other day and I wasn't even looking for it.

you think i look for things??? psshh

i dont look i have my servents bring things to me, but he doesnt speak english... and has never seen a computer before.

is that suppose to be funny..? Cause its not, lol. Now thats funny.

I've been looking for it for 3 hours and I still found nothing. <_<

I've been looking for it for 3 hours and I still found nothing. <_<

Is that sarcasm or are you for real?

For real. I have searched for it a lot tho, but I've been searching for toss minhack since 2 PM and it's 5:19 PM now. So yeah. But I found a site that contains glitches of SC, most of them patched tho <_<

ARE THERE ANY FRIGGEN HACKS THAT WORK WITH VISTA?

(Star Craft Hacks)

NOT EVEN VISTA WORKS WITH VISTA

So, I've been searching for 4 hours and all I found is a floodbot called Genocide, some weird Key Analyzer that does I dunno what and a bot named Genesis which I couldn't get to work. I'm awesome.

I think I'll go sacrifice myself on the altar of Biology now.

For real. I have searched for it a lot tho, but I've been searching for toss minhack since 2 PM and it's 5:19 PM now. So yeah. But I found a site that contains glitches of SC, most of them patched tho <_<

Sounds like creepcolony.com... >_>

omfg i hate these kinds of topics

Protoss mineralhack cannot be created because no buildings/heros/units can morph into something on protoss/terran only zerg...

that is what im saying but i might be wrong

omfg i hate these kinds of topics

Protoss mineralhack cannot be created because no buildings/heros/units can morph into something on protoss/terran only zerg...

that is what im saying but i might be wrong

This was not the case back in 1.12b.

Well since more people like this are going to post this topic i need 2 offsets for the terran mineralhack

BWFXN_CancelLast

BWFXN_BuildSubunit

I found a useless exploit for terran a few days ago. You dont even need hacks to get it done. However with hacks you could do it with toss and zerg and use it to get more minerals.. It's pretty awesome. ^_^

Once I perfect it im gonna release it. Along with my other long ass list of exploits. <3

I found a useless exploit for terran a few days ago. You dont even need hacks to get it done. However with hacks you could do it with toss and zerg and use it to get more minerals.. It's pretty awesome. ^_^

Once I perfect it im gonna release it. Along with my other long ass list of exploits. <3

no you didnt.

no it won't.

no you're not.