Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guess Who ;)

Name: Knwn

Favorite Game:pocket pool

Favorite Color: lime green!

Where are you from: ummmm, ill claim seattle now

Where did you hear about us: long story

Who are you ( SN ): Knwn

What are you: a person? male? sexually deprived in iraq? what exactly were u looking for here?

What do you represent: good question.

Gaming Screen Name: Knwn

Have a GirlFriend: yup

Have a BoyFriend: negative

Why did you come here: every other good website is blocked...

Who is your Idol: no idea

What can you do:

- Program? yes ma'am

- Script? sure

- Read? nope

- Spell? thats a big negative

About you (Description): well, i am a single male, i enjoy long walks on the beach, every now and then i like to read a good novell, oh and most important of all i like to stop by the animal shelter and hug puppy dogs!

anyways, i joined i think about 2 years ago, well i did when gc was first created anyways. but yeah, i never did really get online.

currently im in iraq and we have very gay strict internet filters that dont let us get to any good websites or any that even mention games, but for some reason this one isnt blocked! i already know most of you, so "Hi!".

btw, the part about beaches, books, and puppies wasnt true. sorry if i got you excited.

Edited by Knwn

Welcome back, long time no see.

<3 rep

and thank you, it has been a very long time! where is viper? i know he will be happy to see this :D

btw i have a couple new very promising sites in the making :D

Welcome, I suppose.

Welcome back! Viper will be very happy to see you, seeing as he talks about you quite a lot.

thanks, i suppose...

and yeah i <3 viper too. its been a long time but we stay in touch :D

"Why did you come here: every other good website is blocked..."

It's always nice to know that we're at the bottom of the list.

But srsly folks.

Welcome back, I guess.

Edited by Sgt. Snoo Snoo

Its kinda late but welcome!

O_o ok only now I see this :D And yeah he comes here since he's in Iraq remember? The stupid filters block out a shitload of websites. Like things like youtube, etc. This site isn't blocked ^^

We have a proxy too, you could use that.. =P

Welcome back.

Welcome back Knwn! Pretty cool to see you still alive!

How are you?

How's Iraq doing? Post some pictures if you can!

Damn Knwn, seeing you here brings me back to the ZG days haha.

Great to see ya again. Don't disappear on us w/o saying a word

Sgt. Snoo Snoo, who the hell are you? better yet, who the hell do u think you are? and by "every other good site" i ment Every Other Good Site Such As This One.

anyways~

thanks crip, its been a really long time.

as vip said, im in iraq right now and just about everything is filtered. you cant even normally view forums or blogs or anything. its gay. Ghoztcraft.net is blocked for some reason but ghoztcrazt.net/forums/ is not :D they messed that up somehow. usually they are very thorough.

congratz on the success of your site(s) XGhozt. i remember back when you started and all of our sites had all that drama lol... oh and our filters are like active filters and detect proxys :( i tried many times.... Ps. sorry about your comp and site back in the day <3

hihi zar. i have been ok i guess, how about you? and im pretty glad to be alive too! getting mortars and rockets launched at your home every other day doesnt give me warm fuzzy feelings :/ not to mention almost getting sniped about 2 weeks ago. but i have lotts and lotts of pix so ill post those when i can(these specific comps are so gay they dont even allow removable hardware...)

ello Z. gotta <3 zg too. sadly its been a big part in my life :) and i never did really dissapear, you just have to understand how busy i am at 19 while owning my own business and being in the military :D

Edited by Knwn

Sgt. Snoo Snoo, who the hell are you? better yet, who the hell do u think you are? and by "every other good site" i ment Every Other Good Site Such As This One.

anyways~

thanks crip, its been a really long time.

as vip said, im in iraq right now and just about everything is filtered. you cant even normally view forums or blogs or anything. its gay. Ghoztcraft.net is blocked for some reason but ghoztcrazt.net/forums/ is not :D they messed that up somehow. usually they are very thorough.

congratz on the success of your site(s) XGhozt. i remember back when you started and all of our sites had all that drama lol... oh and our filters are like active filters and detect proxys :( i tried many times.... Ps. sorry about your comp and site back in the day <3

hihi zar. i have been ok i guess, how about you? and im pretty glad to be alive too! getting mortars and rockets launched at your home every other day doesnt give me warm fuzzy feelings :/ not to mention almost getting sniped about 2 weeks ago. but i have lotts and lotts of pix so ill post those when i can(these specific comps are so gay they dont even allow removable hardware...)

ello Z. gotta <3 zg too. sadly its been a big part in my life :) and i never did really dissapear, you just have to understand how busy i am at 19 while owning my own business and being in the military :D

Apparently you took what I said out of context. Since you're just now coming back, I'm not going to be an ass about this. I'll explain it in lamens for you.

Comedians back in the day often ended a punch line with "But seriously folks" signifying the end of that joke.

What I said was a joke, so don't get a hair in your ass.

Jesus.

TOM!!!! WHATS UP BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I heard you were getting married to Miriah and all that stuff. So get me updated!

Nice to see you are doing ok over in Iraq. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I will get you updated with me. ZG went kerplunk. Nate sold the site so I have been pretty much hanging around my sites and here because you can't even post anymore there. I am now attending USU still working on my PhD in CHEM. My wife had our second child on Thursday Nov 15, 2007. It's a boy and I am so excited! Here is a pic:

imga0831jx4.jpg

He's 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long.

THATS MY BOY!! :D

I am currently enrolled in the Air Force ROTC and hoping to graduate so I can come into active duty as a First Lieutenant. They have promised me all this stuff but I haven't seen any material to sign yet so we will see what happens. Other than that nothing is different.

So yeah get me updated and I hope you get to post some pics because it will be exciting to see ya!

p.s. I know what it's like being sexually deprived . . . no sex for me for 6 weeks! I feel for ya! :D Man the high price of having children. :thumbsup:

congratz on your ancient comedy knowledge. my life feels complete knowing that little bit of new info now. be an ass all you want, i could care less. thanks anyways, "i suppose"

WinkeY! yeah we got married and then a couple days later i found out about iraq... and thank u very much.

yup, i followed up with zg for a while but me and n8 got a little rough(mainly over money) and went our own ways. nice work on the phd! i started a couple classes a little while ago so i can knock out a degree and become an officer :D congrats on the kid! i wish i could see the pic but its blocked :)((( i cant wait to have kids and i always try and talk miriah into it lol

yeah going in as an officer is a good way to do it, but i guess i took the long route lol. and all the rumors arent always true about the lie's that they feed you but a small percentage of the time they are just buttering you up to get you to join. remember, the af is downsizing too so they arent trying as hard to get people to join, so i doubt they would lie.

why no prego sex? lol... yeah im going on 3 months... girls here that i was disgusted by when i got here are starting to look like super models... its sad.

thanks viper lol... that was actually at a really nice place owned by josh duhamel(the guy from transformers on the right. no idea why some rich celeb would put a really expensive place in this tiny red neck town...) and i had a bunch of my friends with me in his private vip room :D did u like the lime green oakley shirt? lolz....

RV2.jpg

and what was that wiki link to? its blocked :(

Those pictures are awesome, the best one is the two F-16's

Yeah, great gallery collection!

thanks xg but that was blocked too :/ and i saw it before i left the states and it was pretty nice.

i sent more pix viper! and thanks dull