Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

About Starhax

Hi im new here ill make a post wich intrests me!

StarHax 1.0 has never been widely used as faar as im concerned due to (the password) and many Detects Trojan.Zacryxof.A however my brother a long time ago got the Password from (i dont know advs are allowed here) wich actually made the hacks work he dont remember the Password and the site was redevloped and the thread about it gone. ive seen my brother use it online and by all means its the most wacky hack ive ever seen i first dident bellive him but sitting next to him when he runs the hack was a thrill watching such a hack work!!! later we played 1on1 HACKS and well i got trashed.. of that MST(Martine stim speed)!but he also said dont guess the password it severly fucks up your PC u need to find the right one. so if anyone knows the password so i can activate StarHax please let me know! (note:i already got the exe) but i desire the Password please someone PLEASE!!!

i dont know what your talking about but im sure someone here can help

Edited by speedskater

No offense that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard, if you guess the pw wrong it screws with your computer. That makes no sense because everyone makes typos in their life. And Starhax wtf.. I mean come on, this has to be a joke or something.

Excuse my post but really, look at what you just said.

On the contrary, I think not...

...sry i didnt really read the whole thing >_>

Instead of just gaining the password by a means of someone else giving it to you, why don't you crack it yourself? :)

Download Ollydbg first Here

and then practice on cracking passworded exe's (registrations and seial keys and such) by getting practice "crackme"'s Here

If you want to make your life a little easier then you should also download a decompiler called w32dasm. It is shareware, however if you look hard enough you might find a "freeware" version.

Now you have what you need. Just google up some Tutorials and you should be good to go. :)

I think someone just helped him. :D

Instead of just gaining the password by a means of someone else giving it to you, why don't you crack it yourself? :)

Download Ollydbg first Here

and then practice on cracking passworded exe's (registrations and seial keys and such) by getting practice "crackme"'s Here

If you want to make your life a little easier then you should also download a decompiler called w32dasm. It is shareware, however if you look hard enough you might find a "freeware" version.

Now you have what you need. Just google up some Tutorials and you should be good to go. :)

I think someone just helped him. :D

Thanks for the links i will try them out! Anywho i find it funny that a Staff member hasent even heard of StarHax(No Offense) but almost no one knows the password thats understandble as it was a PRIVATE hack...and those who know it refusee to share it anyway.Thanks for the replys

Well i really don't understand what this hack even does, all you said was marine stim speed. It also seems your brother is screwing with you and it's working.

Well i really don't understand what this hack even does, all you said was marine stim speed. It also seems your brother is screwing with you and it's working.

Screwing with me? erm i saw it working with my own two eyes... and as i remember it had Vulture Clone,Marine Stim Speed,Gas Hack,(and yes it was ONLINE)

Edited by TheOne And OnlyMario

Moderator Comment.

I don't know about "starhack", but I remember "starscript"..

maby it was modded... you cant tell online if it is or isnt OR the marine used stim and a high templar hallucinated a vulture and your brother had a trigger or something for gas...

+ why gas hack? mineral hacks better :P

it isent MOD,the download for it used to be on ZG.com and the thread on the forum got huge (the password used to be listed there)! but when they redeveloped their site they lost their old threads/post and such and it was gone forever but google owns i got the exe but still need the password but i will try Ollydbg and see if ill manage!

THAT HACK (was for 1.14) WORKED ?! DAMN I had it, once it was there on Zerogamers but as Zacryxof was detected, I never ran it, just had it sitting there, and it died in the Hard Drive Corruption.

It was Starhax.co.nr the site, and after a while the site died, then Starhax.co.nr redirected to a site called The Quests of Zenctri. Needless to say, the site wasn't too successful and thus it has gone down since then.

The guy who posted it on ZG was called... SwedenHacker. I think. Not sure. It was long ago, and ZG got messed up since then.

It's hilarious how only I know anything about it.

As I recall, there was Marine Stim Speed (16X, you had to hold a button then press T), F9 was Vulture Clone (said to make 3 vultures move around into one spot then a fourth would come out), Warden Protection and Gas Hack (dun remember).

Sorry, I don't have the password. I never knew it needed one.

this sounds like a pretty good hack and only zhuinden knew about it O_O

Woah, it was that long ago? December 12th? I'm weirded. DOUBLE POST I know. But I have astonishing news. I have just realized this file was NOT deleted from FileFront.

http://files.filefront.com/StarHax+10exe/;...;/fileinfo.html

It has a trojan, I would not open it. But it's here.

LOL I remember this thread! I'm assuming that guy never did do it himself. lol

lol and nice find Zhuinden. Sucky that is has a trojan though, guess it doesn't matter that was like 3 patches ago anyways...

in all my years of googling, ive never heard of such a hack, but okay. anyways, a while back i had found a hack that worked online even though the patch was current. this particular hack (i think its somehow related to the hack "panic") worked despite patch updates, which amazed me, and still would (if i still had it). but now its gone because i lost it/deleted it. :)

yeah it sucks it has a trojan and theres been 3 patches since then

We will never know what it does. Is anyone willing to test it on a Virtual Windows or something?

I have tested it on virtual windows... I get some runtime error.