Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Have You Ever Been Caught Hacking?

Have you ever been caught hacking?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. so have you been caught hacking by any group like CIA or FBI..?

• CIA
    • FBI
    • Yes but dunno
    • Nope...
    • Both

So have any one... i have i was on house arrest for several months before they even let me use the internet or phone... but i only hacked my school and took all the school information...

have any of you guys?

of course dude buy why would we brag about something as stupid as that?

I don't necessarily think he wants to brag, I think he just wants to see what kind of trouble other people have gotten in from their 'wild' adventures of hacking. And no I haven't been caught.

never been caught and i put a virus on my schools server =/ still not ready to activate it yet... im waiting for my senior year and im going to do a major prank with it :)

I don't get caught.

I never got cought, and I'm back O,O

hah, if your school has each student have their own login identity then you should have never been caught.

that's if, and no i've never been caught

I got caught Safemoding/admin pass avoiding my dads computer, got grounded until he kicked me out

I wasn't caught at school. I still haven't been. Because there is no proof, I made sure to see to that. But... They claim they caught me even after I WENT to them and told them about the vulnerabilities I could use and could exploit... even though ive never done them of course... :P

aw my school uses macs only :P most damage i could do there is slap a windows sticker on the wall

And nope ive never been caught dong nething else

Never been caught, only suspected. I put a .bat file on a school comp in a teachers startup file on her server so when ever she turned it on it shut off that comp. Funny shit they finally gave up and made her a new server.

Never been caught, only suspected. I put a .bat file on a school comp in a teachers startup file on her server so when ever she turned it on it shut off that comp. Funny shit they finally gave up and made her a new server.

As for major hacking, I am not even going to go there ofr my own personal safety. However, I was caught once at school for using the novell client in undesigned way. Thank heaven they only scratched the surface. I got banned from the computer system, and moved on with my hacking career by doing it from home :D. I got into C, C++, and perl. Perl being the only real threat to linux, C/C++ for dealing with more major windows based servers. I found backtrack, metasploit, packtstorm, and since then have found serveral of my own personal exploits for many different things. Javascript injection and php manipulation, port scanning, autoscan, the whole shibang, I know it all. I have coded software for the police to track child molesters, detect and backwards-exploit common exploits and hack attempts, etc etc.

Trust me when I say windows is flawwed to such a point I would not recomment it under any circumstance.

I got into C, C++, and perl. Perl being the only real threat to linux
Er.. are you saying that you can hack a Linux system with Perl but not with C?

C is a lower level language -.-;

i need to learn how to hack school computers O.O
With an axe :P

You apperently dont know perl, little lone know how great it is for manipulating files. C/C++ is compiled then dsitrubted, perl is compiled during exucution time and copied to ram. Perl is just as low level as c, and has alot more power when it comes to *nix hacking.

You apperently dont know perl, little lone know how great it is for manipulating files. C/C++ is compiled then dsitrubted, perl is compiled during exucution time and copied to ram. Perl is just as low level as c, and has alot more power when it comes to *nix hacking.

lol@bats. those are fully as hell.

Okay.. not sure where you are coming up with those assumptions from, but whatever.

Can you even name one single thing used for "*nix hacking" that can be done in Perl but not C?

If you can and do, then maybe you're right after all.