Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How Did You Create Your Name?

Allright. Simple. I will start.

ProSlasher comes from multiple things.

When I was young, we owned a model rocket club called Piedmont Rocketeers Organization of South Carolina... or (Pros for short). My father Created an Email address for me called prosrocketboy. At the time, I used prosrocketboy all over bnet, and on aim, but then I was banned from bnet under prosrocketboy. At that time, I decided to quit battle net. One day, I got bored and decided to make a new Aim Screenname called Slasher2190. Slasher was because I played a game that involved slashing at the time, and 2190, well thats my birth day and birth year. (month is 7)

So then I wanted to go back on to bnet a couple of years later (i was about 14), but it wouldnt let me register prosrocketboy!

I never wanted to use prosrocket because that was my father, so I decided to create a new one. I decided I would Keep Pros, and then use something else with it.

Well, idk why i thought of it, but ProSlasher was thought at the time (pros from prosrocketboy... slasher from slasher2190) and that is when I created the new name.

Now, some asshole stole ProSlasher on Aim... but Meh. Whatever, at least i have it on bnet and gunz... :D

My name originated from the " Megaman " series. I used to love playing snes and watching the television shows when I was younger.

Edited by Protoman

o.o This was already a ghozt craft topic.... If i find the link ill merge them.

n0.obAtroN "noob" part being the important part. I got tired of these bigshots thinkin they was everything, so I thought it would be great fun to kick their ass with a name that had "noob" in it :D!

n0.obAtroN "noob" part being the important part. I got tired of these bigshots thinkin they was everything, so I thought it would be great fun to kick their ass with a name that had "noob" in it :D!

hmm.... and i guess atron came naturally? :D

Interesting... Keep it going guys!

Well, my name is 'Alexander'

so You got Alex and ander

but the xander part of my name sounds like a Z not an X

therefore Zander was born :D

hnm... simple really, i am the grim reaper :D i wear black and go around killing people for the hell of it.... (that was a joke)

i just always liked the grim reaper when i was younger, thought he was wicked!

im not gonna lie i wanted to a unique username that no on ein this world would ever have , so i just made it up .

It took me a good week to come up with "XGhozt". I wanted to use ghost, but it was taken, and not unique. So I tried lots of different things. Right down to "gh0st", etc.. This was several years ago. And then eventually I just added a x in the front and changed the s to z searched "XGhozt" on google. When it found no results I knew I had a unique name. :D

I wanted to use "ghost" because my birthday is on Halloween, but at the time I didn't realize how well it fit me. Next thing I know, that's officially my screenname. I got the XGhozt account on gmail, and msn. I even had aol's "XGhozt" but then I screwed it up somehow and lost my password.. And now when I do the reset thing on aim it doesn't work >.>

And now if you search "XGhozt" on google you find all kinds of goodies. :D

im not going to lie here....

i got my name from a song.... rofl

in the song the guy says "and rulers of wars" so i got to thinking.... i was like take off the s's and omg ruler of war and it was unique at the time so yea...

Ruler of war... That was a movie with nicholas cage right? >.> JUST SAYING.

idk... never heard of it o.o

meh.....

When i made my name..i thought it would be unique.. I never saw the name plutomic ever.... I had this name for about 3-5 years now... But,One day,i stumbled upon Plutomic.com <--- Fucking gay ass webhosting...... wtf...

Well.... since my name is Jezzy now... my only reason for it being Jezzy would be that my parents gave me that name.... but if we were talking about the name AKA, then well... I was just bored....

Now if we actually talk about the name I almost use everywhere else online except for here... (don't ask why I decided to use AKA instead what I usually use), that name would be ZaK (with the capital K) it all started when StarCraft was first release.... me and some friends decided to make a clan with 3-letters name with the first letter capital and the last one capital.... and I just randomly came up with ZaK and for some reason I use it almost everywhere else... except for here....

mine is a moderation of MasterX combined with Mastrix

Back when I used to play lots of Utopia on Swirve.com, I wanted to make account with the number 7 because its lucky and I was 12 at the time now Im 17 but 7 was taken and 70 and 700 and I didnt want 77 or 777 because a string of the same number is stupid so I went with 7000 and its easy to remeber.

Speedskater is probably on of the easiest ones, I Speedskate