Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Discussion Involving Conflict....

I honestly want to know how many people actually have a problem or conflict with me. If you do, just post and explain your reason why. People tend to go off emotions and feeling when judging applications. When I receive feedback, all I get is some crappy message from Cripp that contains spelling errors. I'm not frustrated, but dissapointed at this site. It really feels more amateurish rather than a mature audience.

Edited by Protoman

I have no problem with you . . . But this topic is kinda lame dude.

The thread wasn't intended to be interesting. The only reason I created this thread was for an explanation.

Did someone hurt your feelings or something?

Alright, heres my issue with you, you think you know everything and you also think that people actually care about your GPA. Really.... no one cares it effects us in no way what so ever to know that you have a high GPA really it makes no difference people have their opinions about you and you slamming your GPA on everything you post isn't going to help them like you more.

I honestly want to know how many people actually have a problem or conflict with me. If you do, just post and explain your reason why. People tend to go off emotions and feeling when judging applications. When I receive feedback, all I get is some crappy message from Cripp that contains spelling errors. I'm not frustrated, but dissapointed at this site. It really feels more amateurish rather than a mature audience.

i never had a problem with you

^_^

no offense dude but if you want the site to be mature set the example, take the high road a couple times

your be surprised what will happen

No problem here but I could make something up if it makes you feel better...

Your avatar reminds me of a girl I woke up next to one morning after a drunkin' escapade. I'm reminded everyday and it seriously upsets me. Don't walk down any dark alleys. I'm coming for ya! grr.

Protoman I kinda like you but why be upset at Cripp for sending you a crappy letter. its not like you should expect people to spell write on a forums site.

Making topics like this maybe. Other then that, no.

Who cares if he makes grim topics? Its not why people shouldn't like him

Well once I was kinda like "wow this guy is pretty stupid" but since then I have actually forgotten what that was. So I personally have no problem at all.

dissapointed

Disappointed* if you're talking about spelling errors, though.

Not that it's grim. That he's making a topic asking if anyone doesn't like him.

protoman...honestly... Why do you even give a shit about what the people on this website think of you?

Does this website feed you?

Does this website provide you with a home?

Does this website cloth you?

Does this website help you relieve tension in your penis?

No? Then why the FUCK do you care what they think? Their opinion changes nothing about you.

I've only spoken to you a handful of times, so I haven't had any experiences, good or bad with you.

protoman...honestly... Why do you even give a shit about what the people on this website think of you?

No? Then why the FUCK do you care what they think? Their opinion changes nothing about you.

Acually it fucking does plutomic why the fuck do u make it so everyone hates you. Why the fuck did u submit that idiotic video .

P. S. in your signature u should add: Im a fucker without a dick

so everyone hates you.

Hey, don't try to speak for everyone.

Who is fucking with Proto???

Union1

Acually it fucking does plutomic why the fuck do u make it so everyone hates you. Why the fuck did u submit that idiotic video .

P. S. in your signature u should add: Im a fucker without a dick

ok,You are now officially the dumbest mother fucker on the entire planet...

So,you're telling me,this website provides Food for protoman? This website provides protoman a home? This website buys him clothing? Hmm?

I'de like to see you prove your statement of "yes it does" you stupid ass faggot. You are just trying to flame me,and really you are just stupid and didn't read my entire fucking post.

No he doesn't.

It doesn't matter where people get an opinion of you, they still have that opinion and it still means something.

Plutomic is a dumbfuck. That's my opinion of him. I got it through reading his posts, probably one of the best ways to see what someone is like, what they think.

There is no material being on a forum, no physical stature and no class value. It is all based on wit. He is lacking in that department.

Therefore.

Forum opinions matter theoretically. Should you base depression on them? No, and if you are, stop.

I got rejected when applying for a gaming position over emotional feeling when the staff judged my application. Staff meaning "Cripp".

" No, he is too much like Plutomic " "

"Protoman called me a bitch, so I don't want him on staff. "

Stupid shit like that infuriates me. Instead of looking for potential, they judge according to how they feel emotionally about the member. The thread was more intended for staff explanation in essence of why they rejected me. No one could ever provide a legit explanation for the denial of my application.

the only response I'll ever get close to an explanation is, "Your too much like Plutomic".

Hmmm... doesn't that statement corrospond towards emotional feeling of a member?

You are now officially the dumbest mother fucker on the entire planet...

You forgot this guy

56370376oo4.jpg

I got rejected when applying for a gaming position over emotional feeling when the staff judged my application. Staff meaning "Cripp".

Stupid shit like that infuriates me. Instead of looking for potential, they judge according to how they feel emotionally about the member. The thread was more intended for staff explanation in essence of why they rejected me. No one could ever provide a legit explanation for the denial of my application.

the only response I'll ever get close to an explanation is, "Your too much like Plutomic".

Hmmm... doesn't that statement corrospond towards emotional feeling of a member?

Why didn't you just PM him and ask instead of posting a public topic about it?

Edited by Azu

I agree with plutomic on those 3 things, Im sure there is at least 5 people on this site that hates me in some way and I don't care.

You have been creating flame topics in which are pointless and have no affect on anyone if anything it just comes around and slams into your face. you've made alot of the staff annoyed by your constant flaming which was mostly stupid and for your come backs all you did was correct people on their grammer and spelling or said how amazing your GPA is. those are the reasons people don't like you in my opinion.

Edited by Speedskater

see heres the thing how bad would it look for one of the staff members to go around making a new flame thread every day just because he got in an argument with some one? Personally i think that it would look quite bad to go to a site and see that a staff member keeps flaming people for small arguments. I am pretty sure that cripp feels the same way.