Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDrophack Trojan?

Well I got the VIP Zdrophack from the vipsection and i did a search just curious Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.ddx was contained in it...i did a google search and its a pretty horrid trojan so its ok to use? Since its going i the zloader and not anything else? Sorry for the newb question.

Starcraft loaders have to use certain injection methods that look foreign and malicious to many anti-virus programs due to Starcraft's anti-hack program, Warren. The result is that many loaders incorrectly end up coming up as viruses when scanned. If you feel unsafe using the copy of Zloader you downloaded from GC feel free to download zloader from BWHacks.

No no no I meant the zdrophack.dll contained that trojan i listed above. And I scanned it with jottie and found it. Is it supposed to contain that. The zloader is fine.

Most hacks when packed (Helps protect the code and make the file size smaller) are detected as viruses, thats just a false alarm. If the hack was downloaded from a trusted site like here then yes it is safe to use.

Im kind of wondering why you have a VIP hack when your not VIP....

sooooo... maby you shouldnt download things without scanning first.

Im kind of wondering why you have a VIP hack when your not VIP....

I only thought about that after i posted...

Who's Leaking or is there a glitch with the site?

Who gave you z drophack

Who gave you z drophack

Jailout2000 has a website with all these private hacks (well some) but i donno if hes at GC ive just been to his website i would post the link but then people would know where....

PM me the link

Someone is leaking hacks again?!

I posted about VIP leak the other day. The site had a bunch of links to zDrop, thats probly where he got it.

Guys read the first post before making a reply please.

He said that there is a downloader trojan in the dll, not that he's scared about it being compressed with upx and it saying "possible threat detected", and he definitely didn't say something was detected in the LOADER.

Hmm before when i was going to use Oblivion 3.0.6 it said it had a trojan on it maybe unistall it wait a while and re install thats what i did

Deleting it and extracting it again won't change anything.

Anyways don't worry. As long as you tick off the guy who made it, and as long as nobody figures out how to use the backdoor, there's no problem.

Who gave you z drophack

Jailout2000 has a website with all these private hacks (well some) but i donno if hes at GC ive just been to his website i would post the link but then people would know where....

Your accusing me of leaking VIP hacks? I don't even have any... not alone any VIP membership, as someone above stated, anyway I've gotten all the hacks on my site from various other websites, including this one and BWH. So it makes since that I would of found ZDrop, but the problem is the ZDrop I found crashes you just after the briefing screen, however I found another ZDrop and it seems to work fine (according to my friends that use my website and dl stuff from it).

If I recall correctly, the ZDrop that works I found on Fileplanet, and the ZDrop that crashes you I believe I got it from someone on rapidshare, I forget about that one. But fileplanet is where I found ZDrop.

My website holds hacks that I found publically around the web, not any hacks that I have gotten from anyone that's VIP or me being VIP somewhere else.

Sorry if this was an old topic, I found it while searching google.

i would post the link but then people would know where....
LOL, google is people's friend.

Thanks,

-Jailout2000

Edited by Jailout2000

Who gave you z drophack

Haha, that's kind of funny considering I personally know Jailout2000. I met him on Battlefield 1942 and brought him upon GC and BWH, sort of. He had already known of the sites before I told him about them.

The site that was given to me did have private hacks on them BUT they were outdated; so i think it doesnt really matter