Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Lets leave the arguing in this thread to ProMasser and himself, hes good for that. :D

71.jpg

That took a whole minute to load sc, load hax, take picture, upload, and post. Now I know why you dont even go to the trouble of doing it.

wow... what was that? We walked from zDrop hack to.... this? :D

Lol... I kinda just died. I've been staying out of this thread, because I was hoping to just die off and be forgotten about... (Since I really don't have the hack and don't have the means/ability to make it)...... (*I am admitting that I don't have any secret lolhaxs, and that I am full of shit... I would appreciate no one to bring this up again.*)

But Lol... ProMasser, You are going to get your ass kicked... Or should I say you already have gotten your ass kicked... I mean... He is done with the hack, and you are still trying to google for coding to stick in drakken's dll template? Give up man... GG.

I just had a look at your AXE.dll and I must say, you're a fucking dirty little bastard. You even included me in the shouts for a maphack fix or some shit like that. Either you took something from what I posted on BWH or you're a liar.

But lets take a closer look at it.

/hlist - Shows a list of subcrash hackers/left hackers (Buggy)

Wow, that sure does sound like a cool feature, too bad its buggy. Lets take a look at what makes it up.

PUSH 1000452B											; ASCII "Hacker List:"
CALL 10001134;PrintText fxn
PUSH 10004538											; ASCII "-=======================-"
PUSH 10004552											; ASCII "No hackers found."
PUSH 10004564											; ASCII "-=======================-"
RETN

Well, I think I found out why its so buggy. All it does is print

Hacker List:

-=======================-

No hackers found.

-=======================-

It doesnt actually do anything but print that. Hopefully now you can fix that bug.

ProSlasher: I proved my point, case closed. I'm done with this.

Edited by KcProductionz

Epic pwnt.

Also, Kc, that's a cool maphack... :D

Too bad noones going to get it =), as I previously mentioned, I was only going to release my hack when and if promasser posted his and only then if his was up to par with mine. With him not providing any screenshots, his retarded posts, and proslashers post just now, the competition is over.

Now I can focus on new projects with my rekindled interest.

Edited by KcProductionz

I'm happy with Zyn's, I hardly ever use it anyways :D

Another reason as to why I'm not going to release it is because Im ashamed of it =-. I couldnt remember how in the past I got rid of drawing ghost sprites (a unit thats already dead but you havent explored there since its been killed so it is still drawn). I found my notes on how to not draw them on the minimap, but I didnt take notes for the main screen. I dont take notes too good =-.

Lol... Just watch, ProMasser is going to be an idiot and continue...

On second thought, if you do continue masser... You could be ranked up there with Gooner...

:) Make your choice wisely :D

Edit: LOL @ Masser's Source...

Looks like that one took a long time... >.>

Buggy - n. 1. A term used by many programs to express that a computer program does not have the same results every time due to a coding issue...

I guess in retrospect, you can't call it buggy... I mean... Your source has the same outcome every time... :D

Hey the deadline is saturday if you want me to i can upload the beta part. All my features are done placebox etc. Just the maphack lite.

Lol... and yet you still continue. I am anxious to see how this turns out.

Oh, and I thought it was on sunday??? Watch out KC, you are gonna have to program extra hard, because he cut the deadline back on you!

He can go ahead and keep on going if he wants, but I'm done, nothing hes going to produce is going to match up to mine. You've already given me what I wanted proslasher.

Edited by KcProductionz

http://upload.Ghoztcraft.net/files/170/MapHax.rar Thats mines, but however when u go to the person base on the full map his base is clear. Which is why the deadline is on saturday just like u said KCDan, and also i hope u have the placebox hack as do mine. The placebox is a the box when you are about to build a building where u can place it. Well when you rightclick the placebox won't go away.

Like I said, nothing you are going to produce is going to come even close to mine. That's probably the worst attempt I've ever seen anyone ever do at any hack ever.

Also promasser, since I better have that place box hax in there (lord knows Ill lose if I dont), I think you better have the hallucination detect hack, show selects hack, location view hack, countdown hack, spell matrix, selection hack, a lower than low latency hack, stats hack, anti maphack map protection, auto queue (3 state), building blocks, triggerme hack, and we extend the deadline one month? Think you can do that?

Edited by KcProductionz

This reminds me of that one thread where I stepped on Crytical's face about his programming skills. You make me proud, Kc. This thread delivers.

KcProductionz is just some nobody, he released a few hacks and they failed.

Now promasser on the other hand....

This post cannot be serious. You do realize KC is gamehacking staff at BWHacks, ths site responsible for almost every good starcraft hack released to date, correct?

KC you don't know what i can make also your speaking of me i have more better things than you privately searious. Also there is a method, but i can't go into detail or say what it is.

"I have super 1337 hax, but i wont show them to anyone!!1"

Easy Summary.

Ghoztcraft - "Welcome to the site!"

3 weeks later - "I am starting to get to know you!"

BWHACKs - "Welcome to the site!"

3 weeks later - "LEAVE OUR FUCKING SITE"

Easier Summary:

"Welcome to BWHacks, we don't accept idiots."

"What's that? You we're banned from BWHacks for being retarded? Welcome to Ghoztcraft! You can be staff!"

KCDan post in the topic that i made for me, and you its located in the spam section. Im not that good, but sure i'll have anti-show select the crashes the users. Also im not even sure what those other hacks your name does, and i can do the following hacks. And also since we can add more stuff i think you better have DropHack, LeftHack, Nuke Anywhere, ZMin Hack *Auto Cancel*, Game Hang. But not start now i wanna finsh my other hacks.

Stats Hack *I'll have to create my own version*

Anti-Show Select

You are just a laugh riot promasser. You should change your signature title from haxors king to rofl queen.

Edited by KcProductionz

Sigh the whole bwhacks newb hack crew is here.

The newb crew just got pwnt. Proslasher accepted it, you're the last man standing. Time to give up dont you think?

@permy do you know where my kittensinmittens thread went? I cant find it, and that would work really well here.

Edited by KcProductionz

It's not in our purple palace? I thought that's where I saw it last time.

Sigh the whole bwhacks newb hack crew is here.

If that's how you feel, perhaps a competition on a larger scale is in order. Let's say, three of us versus three of you? Let's see who can come up with the better hack. No limitations. Surely the collective prowess of the 1337 h4x0rz here can outperform us.

i'm sorry but i had to create an account just so i could post in this epic thread...omg i have been laughing so hard all morning reading this whole thing :D i love you promasser :grin: