Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

There is no anti-drophacks included in Oblivion, Apocalypse or any other hack for download, but Apocalypse does have something to trigger the backdoor in jiggies old drophack.

Oh well, my mistake again, lol. I could have sworn there was some drop protection though xD. I really have been away too long. Thanks for correcting me btw.

You can custom wire an anti-drophack with Wireshark, just disable the "Dropped from battle.net" string from activateing, it would be as easy as a 60 minute packet sniffing tutorial(You can find a trainer maker online) and disableing the "Possibility" of being dropped, thus hanging the game, or possible crashing the opponent.

I think Ill make one :)

Vailence, that's not how it works... You'd have to somehow ignore the Pause packet sent by zDrophack. Disabling the string just won't display you were dropped.

ProSlasher

Born: July-21-1990

I don't need satisfaction from a bunch of"teenagers." I get plenty of satisfaction from my girl friend

Is your girlfriend over 20 or below 13? Just askin'. Also, what the hell. You aren't superior, especially by your age, no matter how hard you try.

And unless you release something, even for patch 1.14 for example, something we haven't seen, we don't care about what you haven't proven you could do.

Vailence, that's not how it works... You'd have to somehow ignore the Pause packet sent by zDrophack. Disabling the string just won't display you were dropped.

ProSlasher

Born: July-21-1990

I don't need satisfaction from a bunch of"teenagers." I get plenty of satisfaction from my girl friend

Is your girlfriend over 20 or below 13? Just askin'. Also, what the hell. You aren't superior, especially by your age, no matter how hard you try.

And unless you release something, even for patch 1.14 for example, something we haven't seen, we don't care about what you haven't proven you could do.

Okay... I said... I don't need satisfaction from a BUNCH of teenagers, I get plenty from my girl friend.

That does not mean my girl friend isn't a teenager, and that doesn't mean I am not a teenager... It only means I don't need satisfaction from anyone other than my girlfriend. :)

I don't care if you guys care or not. I really don't.

Then you may shut up and let us be free of your utter bullshit, because giving people pizzaboxes full of shit isn't the same as giving them pizzas. No one cares about your non-existent mineral hacks, your working JAVA maphacks and all that bunch of nothing you forgot to ever post even after they weren't usable due to the new patch. Especially not in a thread where we are supposed to talk about the Q the OP said, about VIP. Not about what doesn't exist on SC, yet you claim "you do have it because you are made of l33t h4x0r skillz and can achieve the impossible".

...I hate flaming in the Serious Discussions. It just doesn't feel as good as in the Flame Board.

And I don't think people want to know about your temporary girlfriend either. Only after she tossed you out, when you'll be using your pro skills at slashing your veins. :)

...I hate flaming in the Serious Discussions. It just doesn't feel as good as in the Flame Board.

You're not really flaming, because I don't like pizza boxes full of shit. I like actual Pizza. :)

I'm about to release a video of that dropship thing I was workin on a few months ago. I got it to work. :}

Please stop flaming each other in a Serious Discussion Thread. Aside from that reminder, Vailence, the build anywhere hack in Oblivion works by changing the three functions that work with setting a location to build a building.

And a pause hack is actually rather easy to make now that I do know how I found my pause hack address XD It has something to do with the timers for displaying text onto the screen :3. Anyone who has basic knowledge of artmoney and olly could find and make the hack.

ProSlasher, and ProMasser. Either prove that what you're saying is true by content that doesn't directly contradict yourself. Or stop posting, because no one cares and we all know you're wrong. So please stop being attention whores, and stop lying.

Right on. :thumbsup:

Also if what they were saying WAS actually true, they would have to be dumb asses by going around telling every body but at the same time trying to keep it secret by not showing anyone. If you didn't want people to have or know about something like that then you would not post about it saying one exists. But coming from ProSlasher who is nothing and ProMasser who is not that great himself, who would believe them anyway?

I am more than you will ever hope to be; the difference is I don't release my works. :)

"I will not justify my actions for the satisfaction of others"

You are right, the stack hack doesn't exist... Hence why I wanted to talk to ProMasser to see what the hell he was talking about. But anyways. Flame me, make a fool of me, call me a liar, tell me I'm full of shit, whatever... I don't need satisfaction from a bunch of "teenagers."

I get plenty of satisfaction from my girl friend ;)

Lol, kid. Dream on, you are nothing compared to me and here you are again trying to make yourself look pro when really you seem like a complete dumbass.

And lol @ "I get plenty of satisfaction from my girl friend ;)"

Idiot.

ProSlasher, and ProMasser. Either prove that what you're saying is true by content that doesn't directly contradict yourself. Or stop posting, because no one cares and we all know you're wrong. So please stop being attention whores, and stop lying.

Right on. :thumbsup:

Also if what they were saying WAS actually true, they would have to be dumb asses by going around telling every body but at the same time trying to keep it secret by not showing anyone. If you didn't want people to have or know about something like that then you would not post about it saying one exists. But coming from ProSlasher who is nothing and ProMasser who is not that great himself, who would believe them anyway?

I am more than you will ever hope to be; the difference is I don't release my works. ;)

"I will not justify my actions for the satisfaction of others"

You are right, the stack hack doesn't exist... Hence why I wanted to talk to ProMasser to see what the hell he was talking about. But anyways. Flame me, make a fool of me, call me a liar, tell me I'm full of shit, whatever... I don't need satisfaction from a bunch of "teenagers."

I get plenty of satisfaction from my girl friend ;)

@Vailence I look forward to your releases :)

Wow, pulling out the trump card so early in the game. pul-eeze! No one cares about your, "I'm better than you on the internet and in real life" mentality. Anyone who pulls the old, "I got a girlfriend" tactic obviously just got a girlfriend or rarely has a girlfriend.

You wouldn't have implied that there was a stack hack if you didn't want people to think you had one.

We should all accept that, everyone here gets the benifit of the doubt, because more often then not, people tell the truth(Though slightly exagerate it) therefore there basis for conversation comes from atleast a grain of truth. Besides, girlfriends are nice, I dont get them too often, I end up with bitches who are in it for the money(Comes with dealing.)

Legitamet girlfriends, whom like to fuck, and can share empathy with there boyfriend, thus creating a lasting relationship, and possible love... greatest gift on earth, dont hate on it.

Some people never expierience love, those who do should be aloud to shout there apreciation at the top of the world, from the top of there lungs.

As for those of you who havent, or believe you cant, learn NLP, and then read the eBook Speed Seduction, to learn how to hypnotize and manipulate on a positive, non abusive level, for which to gain that which all men are placed on this earth to achieve, sexual intercourse, love, and eventually a family.

PS: I want to have 12 kids, though ill never find a women in this day and age(With devent looks) to support me in that hah, but im working on it.

That last sentance made every sentiment int he previous work of textual manipulation shallow and pathetic. Still cute though.

I hope this hating on the fakers train didn't start with me, We should all just chill and let this topic die now. Flame fest ended.

We should all accept that, everyone here gets the benifit of the doubt, because more often then not, people tell the truth(Though slightly exagerate it) therefore there basis for conversation comes from atleast a grain of truth. Besides, girlfriends are nice, I dont get them too often, I end up with bitches who are in it for the money(Comes with dealing.)

Legitamet girlfriends, whom like to fuck, and can share empathy with there boyfriend, thus creating a lasting relationship, and possible love... greatest gift on earth, dont hate on it.

Some people never expierience love, those who do should be aloud to shout there apreciation at the top of the world, from the top of there lungs.

As for those of you who havent, or believe you cant, learn NLP, and then read the eBook Speed Seduction, to learn how to hypnotize and manipulate on a positive, non abusive level, for which to gain that which all men are placed on this earth to achieve, sexual intercourse, love, and eventually a family.

PS: I want to have 12 kids, though ill never find a women in this day and age(With devent looks) to support me in that hah, but im working on it.

I disagree with much of what you said, but I'd rather not argue it here. If you want you can make a new topic or message me via MSN/Yahoo/AIM.

Oh did I mess up my post with my last sentence you say? Darn.

Make love, not war.

Create thought, dont travel along constant sensory stimulation.

@poply- What exactly is it you disagree with? Im always open to a debate ;) The rules of this board dont specificly say we need to stay on topic, only that the discussions carried out are in a well formed a postive manner. My first tool of dominance is the presupposition that all actions are based on a positive intent, if you can lie to yourself, convince yourself of that, and if you "Actually" convince yourself of it, then you will watch your world turn upside down, in a most positive and well formed manner.

;)

Edited by Vailence

I'd rather not argue it here but I would love to argue it. Feel free to make a new topic or message me in an instant messenger.

Lol, promasser doesnt have the goods to back anything up.

Lol are you a noob too??? :D

I remember you from some where... Hmmmm.

KcProductionz is just some nobody, he released a few hacks and they failed.

Now promasser on the other hand....

Nah, he's just an idiot because he doesn't update any of his best hacks, and when they still actually work he just flames. KC made 1-2 good stuff, but that's that.

KC you don't know what i can make also your speaking of me i have more better things than you privately searious. Also there is a method, but i can't go into detail or say what it is.

KC you don't know what i can make also your speaking of me i have more better things than you privately searious. Also there is a method, but i can't go into detail or say what it is.
omg seariously? You can't go into detail huh? Oh man, you must be a top secret MASM agent that has truly mastered the art of reverse engineering.

So are you and your little attention seeking boyfriend over there going to hop off each others dicks anytime soon or what? Trying to figure out whats going on here.

Alright Mr. Programming Mod, how about a programming competition? Surely you cant disclose any top secret starcraft hack method's, but you can of course program without having Drakken's DLL template cant ya?

EDIT: And of course, the programming language will be MASM.

Zhuiden: Love ya <3

Edited by KcProductionz

Shit just got real >___>;;

And this had better go down, Im not exactly the hand of the lord here, but youv been called out promasser, this "3 post nobody" whos only ever come out with 2 hacks in the past has challenged you to a prog'off, in your language(Since youv been hacking SC so long, I would assume) on your website(You mod here) and you had best have the balls to shut him down... besides, if you cant? Atleast youll show off some nice work and learn something in the process, tick off +respect forshowing your a man and puffing our your chest, -respect for backing down to this possible n00b threat. Good luck gentelman.

GET IT ON!

omg seariously? You can't go into detail huh? Oh man, you must be a top secret MASM agent that has truly mastered the art of reverse engineering.

So are you and your little attention seeking boyfriend over there going to hop off each others dicks anytime soon or what? Trying to figure out whats going on here.

Alright Mr. Programming Mod, how about a programming competition? Surely you cant disclose any top secret starcraft hack method's, but you can of course program without having Drakken's DLL template cant ya?

EDIT: And of course, the programming language will be MASM.

Zhuiden: Love ya <3

Sure ok make a new topic, and post what hacks we make. Also how bout we create our own template, and start from there.

Oh, its not going to be a hack, its going to be a general application. MASM can do other things besides create starcraft hacks you know. I wouldnt want you to give up some of your starcraft SECRETS would I?

Edited by KcProductionz

Hmm im not good at createing .exe, but i won't back down what general app. Maybe a tool that checks your mailbox for spams and deletes them right? Or a mp3 player?