Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

zDropHack & Similar.

Or a paint clone.

EDIT: Actually, I'll tell yah what, I'll make it easy on you and we can make a hack. How does a maphack sound? That should be easy enough for you, considering you've probably made about 30 of these and kept them all private.

And if you havent, someone over at BWH has started posting tutorials on how to make em so theres a good start.

Edited by KcProductionz

You should both be judged on 2 sets of perameters, user friendlyness + Ease of use + the fact that it works. Secondly, you should be judged on how neat and well coded the project is.

You should both, therefor, provide sourcecode for your projects.. someone like Jiggie should check the code, make the MH's public for everyone to use, and we can give our own opinions(It wont take more then a couple people telling us who did it better.)

Btw, You both want to do a hack, its been settled and therefor theres gonna be no bitching or whineing from KcProductionz because Promasser has a handicap based on his considerably larger amount of time with SC.

Yeah yeah, get it on :D

Just so you know, ProMasser. I've hired Kc to program things for me in the past. Don't let that green name of yours go to your head, you're only mod because no one else wants to do it. Kc's been doing this longer than you have, as well as almost everyone else you've been clowning on recently. Wise men know what they do not. You're welcome to have some fun and brag, but don't destroy your name.

Jiggies cool and everything, but hes not going to be the judge.

So you want ease and user friendlyness?

Edited by KcProductionz

I can judge if need be.

I like Kc and Promasser the same, I've only lurked both of them.

This is not aimed at everyone here, but guys...stop acting like you know everything. Unless you release a hack, or even any program/script at all, you are just acting like an immature skiddie. If you have no intention of releasing anything dont go bragging about it because guess what...it doesn't exist.

Its a little late, but I just had to say that.

No offense to you ProMasser, but Kc is going to blow you out of the water. Just like Ghozt said, he's been programming for a long time -- I'd assume longer than you have just because he's older (and your still pretty young). I support you both though. Good luck!

This is not aimed at everyone here, but guys...stop acting like you know everything. Unless you release a hack, or even any program/script at all, you are just acting like an immature skiddie. If you have no intention of releasing anything dont go bragging about it because guess what...it doesn't exist.

Its a little late, but I just had to say that.

Im a kiddie, but not acting like i know it all. I am a nub, know hardly anything and use other's programs often. I've only taken down two sites in my past.

The only thing i commented on was everyone laying claim to things they couldnt prove, and i wanted them to stop. :D

I'm pretty sure he wasnt talking about you, just the two tards that are doing the claiming.

I hate ProMasser's hacks because they always write on the screen in the bottom right corner with red letters, and that fucks me up sooooooo much.

edit:

but youv been called out promasser, this "3 post nobody" whos only ever come out with 2 hacks in the past has challenged you to a prog'off,

This 3 post nobody had more hacks and they functioned without dropping and crashing and one of them worked through 3 patches. I don't really think he's as skill-less as you say, especially because he makes general applications as well. I forgot what they were for, though, but they're all available at BWH in a section in User Downloads. Selection Hacks, Multicommand, Auto-Queue, Nuke Anywhere Detection, Remove Warning, Show Selects, Show Hallucination, Show Death Countdown, Show Locations, Reaver/Carrier SubUnit Crash, Friend-mode Speak, and yes XGhozt asked him to make Ghozt.dll back then.

<3 zhuiden (got a surprise for you =D)

Map hack, scratch pad (I thought it was fun =D), spell matrix, and that message sender that was like Overflows a long time ago (That was the greatest thing ever written if you ask me, overflow rox the sox), and a bunch of other random miscallaneous hacks...

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/starcraft-ha...sneak-peak.html

Just that screenshot right there pwn's just about everything and anything promasser will ever copy and paste (thats what he likes to call writing it himself) from someone elses source and compile into a dll.

And I woulndt say it was just XGhozt that asked me to make ghozt.dll, I went to him first I think (I'm not too sure anymore, that was a while back) and proposed the project to him for some cash which turned out to be a horrible venture on my part as the return was very little for how much effort I put into it.

EDIT: I'm pretty surprised Promasser hasnt replied yet. I think hes trying to find somebody's maphack source code before he replies if he will take my challenge or not.

Edited by KcProductionz

which turned out to be a horrible venture on my part as the return was very little for how much effort I put into it.

:(

I've been here only since 1.14 so I don't know your hacks you made before that. :P I didn't remember eScratch was yours, thought that was Perma's. :P However, I remember that Revolution never came out, so whatever that hack had is none of my concern...

Lol, yah Revolution was a project between me, permy, and p00onu, me and p00 were going to do the hacking side and permy was going to do the authentication side, but as far as we got, most of it was coded by me (UI and hacks I mentioned), p00onu had some stuff in there but we hadnt really worked on it too much so he didnt really get a chance to put much in there, and permy was working on the auth but we never actually got it up and running 100% and then we halted the project for our own reason. I still have the source around here somewhere and that would be cool if it was updated, I really did like that user interface.

wow cool hack.

i wasnt on the hacking scene until it was all copy/pasta/update, so i havent seen much of this stuff.

Or a paint clone.

EDIT: Actually, I'll tell yah what, I'll make it easy on you and we can make a hack. How does a maphack sound? That should be easy enough for you, considering you've probably made about 30 of these and kept them all private.

And if you havent, someone over at BWH has started posting tutorials on how to make em so theres a good start.

Thanks, thats better. And XGhozt i know, but i don't back down from no one.

EDIT: Just a maphack, and i accpet what all the maphack is going to have?

Kc, if you actually still have the Source Code for Revolution I doubt you lost the Source for KC C. I really think you should update KC C into KCernel, just because that hack is awesome and is STILL awesome.

Btw, have fun hackfighting! :P

WOOPS, I forgot my unit count hack.

I think its safe to say, actually, you dont even have to think about it, it is safe to say that my portfolio is more impressive and extensive, and its actually there. Unlike promasser running around saying how he has secret hax and doesnt back anything up except with him trying to say that he doesnt care if anyone believes him so people might believe him as they think hes not in it for the attention, which he clearly is.

Also, promasser, I am very close to finishing my maphack so whenever you want to get around to posting, which I am anxiously waiting for you to do as everyone can tell, maybe we can get down to business, k? Also, the maphack has to work online as I know how fond you are of making offline hacks.

You and I need to talk. You are right, stack hack isn't patched offline...... But, we need to talk. I need to know how much of this stuff you really have found. >.>

Yah, no shit there dumbass, anything can be done offline, but what is the point of that? It's offline, why do you think hardly anyone releases any hacks for it?

EDIT: Oh wow, you posted.

Has to have the states off, lite, and full (for both main screen and minimap).

Has to work online like I just said, as in you wont be dropped.

There can be cosmetic errors, but try and limit them. Mine will have a few itself (goliath and tank turret still showing where the dropship picked it up).

Also the deadline is saturday afternoon central time (so thats like saturday midnight for me). Thats plenty of time for someone like yourself, a seasoned veteran starcraft hacker.

And no you cant rename titans or zynasto's maphack to Promassermaphack.dll

Edited by KcProductionz

Lol i won't, and how about the maphack have crash protection from some sprites so like tank turret? And lets try to code it in C++ i wanna practice in C++ but if u don't its masm than.

If you can manage it, go ahead and try. Also, try and provide some proof that YOU wrote it, since that is in question and is one of the reasons for this competition.

And I'm not going to post my finished work/source code until you first do so, and only if your maphack is up to par with mine. I'm not going to help you out if you fale.

Edited by KcProductionz

When i win/lose you have to stfu, and leave ok?

Hohohohoho, not by a long shot. When you lose, I'm going to post this everywhere. I'm going to put together a little collage of every thing you've ever said thats putting me down or any of my fellow staff members. And then at the bottom put this.

It's funny how all of a sudden you're attitude in your posts has dramatically changed. You're no longer saying "I HAVE SECRETS I PWN YOU YOU SUCK AT MASM".

Ok so u wanna code in C++ im in the proccess of trying to learn C++ with masm. Or your not that great of a coder. But you have to include the following in the maphack.

Tank Turret *Anti Crash*

MapHack Lite *im not that great but im trying*

MapHack Full

MapHack Off

Anything else i choose to ADD.