Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys..im sorry.

Hey guys. You are probably wondering "sorry for what".. Well,im sorry for the way i act on Ghoztcraft.. I guess im a troll, a douche bag, or just a plain asshole. But, I am sorry. I know normally I wouldn't give a shit and blah blah. But i've been thinkin that i may not take this shit seriously. But most of you do, and i should be acting like a dick and making your internet activity unpleasant. Although, I'm sure some of you look forward to my next post so you can flame the anus out of me.(pink socks rock). Now, You may be asking "why are you apologizing". Well to answer you question, I have done alot of horroble shit in real life this summer and have been thinking that I need to straighten out. I figure I need to worry less about being an asshole on the internet, and worry about getting my ass on the right track and hopefully not getting arrested for some stupid shit i've done. I'm not sure what else to say. Um. But before I stop being an asshole, um... Cripp,deep throat a cock and vomit all over it and let the guy with vomit on his cock use it has lubricant to butt fuck you. Then allow him to rip open your pee hole and stick his penis into your penis and then ejaculate. Im not sure how that's a flame,but it makes me smile:)

Well.. Peace out HOME DOGS!!!

this isn't the end of plutomic... Just a new begining...

*que dramatic music*

HE IS THE ONE!

Moved to the flame board.

Thank you Cripp.

Now back to the topic. Since you flamed Cripp I want to say "Please die."

I was almost happy to see the title. But you can't apologize and flame someone at the same time. It's so pathetic that you even fucked up your sorry. I pity you. :closedeyes:

I pity the fool.

I think Mr. T wrote that for you...

Dude... you can't apologize and flame some one at the same time...

Thats like trying to say this to a black guy: "I am sorry for this, but all black people are niggers and I hate niggers... We are cool right???" I guarantee that would get you punched...

Lol. Yeah you kinda messed up there...

Only i can butt secks cripp!!!

I pity the fool.

Thats like trying to say this to a black guy: "I am sorry for this, but all black people are niggers and I hate niggers... We are cool right???" I guarantee that would get you punched...

No,it's nothing like that at all. It's more like someone who says "im gonna stop smoking,but before i quit im going to have one more". I really meant it more as a joke than anything.I just said the first shit that popped into my head,i wasn't trying to make anybody mad >:o

Oh, the good old "I'll just have one more before I quit... Okay that was satisfying, maybe one more again... Yeah that was still good... Okay, last time" routine.

You phail.

Tasty

No,it's nothing like that at all. It's more like someone who says "im gonna stop smoking,but before i quit im going to have one more". I really meant it more as a joke than anything.I just said the first shit that popped into my head,i wasn't trying to make anybody mad >:D

Why didn't you die? I said "please".

And yet you now post the same old shit on a topic you made on dinedashing.

People don't change on purpose. Ever.

:D

fucking retards -.-

Half of you act like those on BWHacks when flaming...

Bounder, when some people fight on the internet, it makes them feel better. So be it.

Bla bla bla

Cripp,deep throat a cock and vomit all over it and let the guy with vomit on his cock use it has lubricant to butt fuck you. Then allow him to rip open your pee hole and stick his penis into your penis and then ejaculate. Im not sure how that's a flame,but it makes me smile:)

That was disturbing yet funny yet weird lol. I have nothing against cripp but that was FUNNY man not the penises part but the part where you say "It makes you smile" LOL wtf? and you apologize why?

I was almost happy to see the title. But you can't apologize and flame someone at the same time. It's so pathetic that you even fucked up your sorry. I pity you. :closedeyes:

I knooooow pathetic yet so funny

I pity the fool.

Punched? are you on drugs? you would get shot from where i come from.

Cripp,deep throat a cock and vomit all over it and let the guy with vomit on his cock use it has lubricant to butt fuck you. Then allow him to rip open your pee hole and stick his penis into your penis and then ejaculate. Im not sure how that's a flame,but it makes me smile:)

That was disturbing yet funny yet weird lol. I have nothing against cripp but that was FUNNY man not the penises part but the part where you say "It makes you smile" LOL wtf? and you apologize why?

I knooooow pathetic yet so funny

I pity the fool.

Punched? are you on drugs? you would get shot from where i come from.

Thanks you actually understand:) I do it for the lulz..

Oh yea i didn't see proslashers post. But proslasher, i actually have said that to black people. But they understand it's just for lulz so they just say "you bitch" or something and then they laugh. it's no big deal. Not all black people are as violent as tv depicts them. Go outside,you might learn that.

Lol... I work with black people don't worry.

But I dare you to go up to any black guy and say that with a serious tone.

go up to anyone with a serious tone and say i hate niggers. Let's see what happens.

I can gurantee they won't laugh unless its to intimidate you before they threaten you.

lol me coming from detroit i highly doubt u would live though that situation kiddo, and i warn u not to try it if u value your life

obviously if i said it with a serious tone i would get hurt..but that's my point.. you guys are crying because i flamed cripp,it was a joke.. a fucking joke. jesus. "well..you wouldn't survive in detroit" i dont give a shit. I was flaming cripp as a joke,and slasher says "it's like telling a black person you hate niggers and asking if their cool".which btw is in no way close to how i flamed cripp and said it was a joke. jesus.

No one likes you.