Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys..im sorry.

you sound like a little bitch who keeps changing storys to make people talk to them or maybe you crave attention because u have no friends? hmm i think i hit the nail on the head

he flamed cripp who gives a fuck

cripp aint that great :)

im still a pluto fan :)

Edit* nvm no im not i 4got the fan tags :)

its really more teh ronald thing then pluto

lol whats wrong wit cripp i nvr talked to him but i realy dont wannna mess with him cuz hes admin :) hes prolly cool :)

He is extremely cool.

you sound like a little bitch who keeps changing storys to make people talk to them or maybe you crave attention because u have no friends? hmm i think i hit the nail on the head

yea,and later when your eyes are bloodshot red from being on your computer all day, remember this. I will be OUTSIDE...with real friends,having fun. But oh,you're better than me because all you have is E-friends.

Matter fact,im bout to go chill in like an hour:)

Same old plutomic.

yea,and later when your eyes are bloodshot red from being on your computer all day, remember this. I will be OUTSIDE...with real friends,having fun. But oh,you're better than me because all you have is E-friends.

LOL sure you are! :thumbsup:

We wub u! :wub:

Edited by Zar

w00t plutomic what was that?

I didn't even want to read that flame -__-

Look you don't have to lie to us its alright. We know you have no life other than pleasing people on the internet.

lol whats wrong wit cripp i nvr talked to him but i realy dont wannna mess with him cuz hes admin smile.gif hes prolly cool smile.gif

xD i mess with cripp all the time and im not banned...... you just gotta get to know him first :spiteful:

No one likes you.

I Never said i hated him. He never did anything to me or to piss me off.

LOL sure you are! :thumbsup:

We wub u! ^_^

just because you have a hard time makin friends doesn't mean i do. :P

Now that was badass! :dirol:

Plutomic sucks cocks.