Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nuke Anywhere

Nuke Anywhere

Version: 1.0.3

Author: ProMasser

Category: Outdated VIP Hacks

Screenshot:

Description:

Added all nuke drop hack

Nuke Anywhere

for Starcraft: Brood War

Features:

Nuke Anywhere

Enables you to nuke anywhere on the map.

All Nuke Drop Hack

New Feature, not a stable method.

Instructions:

Inject after logging into BNet.

The nuke anywhere is enabled by default.

Just nuke as you would normally, anywhere on the map.

To use the All Nuke Drop Hack, first press HOME

before you nuke, and then nuke and it'll drop everyone

from the game *Instant Win*.

Press END to switch back to Nuke Anywhere.

HOTKEY BUG FIXED!

Credits:

Jiggie - Normal nuke anywhere source code *not drop*

Zhuiden - Readme (First Half)

ProMasser - Crashes fixed, Improved the nuke anywhere *All Nuke DropHack*

Download The File

Submitted by ProMasserX, on Jul 29 2008, 09:56 PM

Edited by ProMasserX

Aww :( let the public have some l33t hacks lol :D.

Aww :( let the public have some l33t hacks lol :D.

ya cmon pretty pretty plzzz :ermm::yes:

the public doesn't need this crap :(. VIP for sure. we don't need every single person using this.

(the word crap doesn't mean this hack is crap, it isn't. it poons ass :D.)

Well if Promasser made it and he wants it public, it should be released public......

Well if Promasser made it and he wants it public, it should be released public......

I could tell you why your wrong with around 5 different examples, however instead I'm just going to leave you with one.

If someone created something extreme...say something more powerful than a nuclear bomb, does that mean because he is the creator, that he has the right to give it to a terrorist group soley because he is the one that created it, and thus has the only say in it's operation?

So much power (ie the decision of its operation) should not be left in the hands of any 1 single person. =]

I could tell you why your wrong with around 5 different examples, however instead I'm just going to leave you with one.

If someone created something extreme...say something more powerful than a nuclear bomb, does that mean because he is the creator, that he has the right to give it to a terrorist group soley because he is the one that created it, and thus has the only say in it's operation?

So much power (ie the decision of its operation) should not be left in the hands of any 1 single person. =]

That example is SOOOO overdoing it, that im not even going to respond to it.

I vote he who makes it controls it. Simply because there are no lives on the line, and as a hacking community, we should support the wish's of those who make the hacks that these boards are based upon..

But then the webmaster's wouldent make any money, so I guess the only thing left to do is dump the site, or let the admin give the hack maker money, so that he can hoard it in his VIP and away from the public.

Im sure ProMasser was reimbursed for his creation, so theres really no problem :D

Obviously it was over doing it. Destroy lives effortlessly, or destroy B.net. Some things aren't meant for open general use. And as far as I know there already are Nuke anywhere's out so this doesn't really count, but if this was the first of it's kind, such as a mineral hack or drop hack. They all fall under the same category; that being they should not be distributed for open general use.

And that was the point I was trying to make, I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular file in general, I was just debating the thought of "whoever made it should have control of how it's released/used" etc. And I don't believe this is entirely true as I feel creators of such things have a responsibility that needs to be considered/upheld.

By the way I tried the hack and you may want to fix the readme and whatnot and reupload it ProMasser, as in your instructions you say to right click anywhere to nuke, when in fact Left Clicking is what nukes. You got them confused and you may wanna fix the typo :D

God me and two other ppl got in a game with nuke anywhere and just started playing.... OMFG <=== only response to game.

Anyone wanna create me a readme? Also if anyone wants it just mail me or im me :(. If i like you :D.

Anyone wanna create me a readme? Also if anyone wants it just mail me or im me :(. If i like you :D.

ide make u a readme but im not VIP so i have no idea how this particular hack works >.<

Ight, have anyone found any bugs? If so please report them, or report what the hack crashes with.

If you are in a game with anyone that is using Oblivion that has auto drop on, you are fucked. I learned this the hard way about 10 times.

Btw, for the readme, just say, "Nuke anywhere on map as if you normally would."

I know someone who can add counter-drop :D. Also im thinking of adding a new drop method :(.

How is this version better then your other version...?

It fixes all the crashes, and i improve the nuke anywhere.

I couldn't get it to work with Zyn's maphack.

It works with Zyn MapHack i tested it.

Obviously it was over doing it. Destroy lives effortlessly, or destroy B.net. Some things aren't meant for open general use. And as far as I know there already are Nuke anywhere's out so this doesn't really count, but if this was the first of it's kind, such as a mineral hack or drop hack. They all fall under the same category; that being they should not be distributed for open general use.

And that was the point I was trying to make, I wasn't necessarily talking about this particular file in general, I was just debating the thought of "whoever made it should have control of how it's released/used" etc. And I don't believe this is entirely true as I feel creators of such things have a responsibility that needs to be considered/upheld.

By the way I tried the hack and you may want to fix the readme and whatnot and reupload it ProMasser, as in your instructions you say to right click anywhere to nuke, when in fact Left Clicking is what nukes. You got them confused and you may wanna fix the typo

All I have to say to this, is if a nuke-anywhere which cant even work while someone with oblivion is in the game, a hack that really isint "That great" gets an explanation like your atmoic bomb theory, then why did Zynastor get away with the ZMH with so little hatred and retribution?

The answer to the above question is that AgentGOD made an awsome hate buffer for Zynastor, he wrecked his reputation hard in the past, and continues to do so today, he was also going to force people to pay 15$ for the hack(Which is everywhere now.) and Zynastor dident like the idea of that, among other things which were traceing through his mind, not all of which were lawful.

ProMasser has no buffer, I suppose that was the absolutly pointless point I was trying to make, but it makes a good "Wisdom" jig-saw piece, throw it in a couple puzzles and perhaps the picture will seem more clear then it had before.

Re Updated

-------------------

Added All Nuke DropHack

By the way I tried the hack and you may want to fix the readme and whatnot and reupload it ProMasser, as in your instructions you say to right click anywhere to nuke, when in fact Left Clicking is what nukes. You got them confused and you may wanna fix the typo :D

???stfy.. DESTROY BNET? LOL...They will just patch it... I remember a while ago Bwhacks released a certain muta morph hack:)... Nobody bitched and complained like you are doing.. Everyone was just like "lulz lulz this is cool hax".. Stop trying to be a super hero.. If you don't want "bnet destroyed" then don't hack at all. Oh no,but when you hack it's ok. D:

Sign in to follow this