Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

new sig

rage%202.jpg

well if you cant tell i have a thing for fire this one has no text cuz i couldent make it look right with it

I like it, but it looks kind of plain.

Very nice and bright, love the fire!

I think the plainness of it is what makes it nice.

I find it also too plain. 7/10

whats the original render look like?

there sicne you said it was to plain there i redid it some of you might have to refreash it to see the new img but there

Much better. It makes the fire seem more alive. Those specs you put in the background kinda makes it look like flying ash and embers.

Nice!

Agreed, much better.

nice fucking badass as always :)

really nice sig

Very nice fire is sick

Very nice sig! Love it =D

magic bump

what is a magic bump.

isnt it /bump

and the topic magically goes to the top of the list

It's.. rather large.

Dude any post in itself makes it go to the top of the list.

Doing so is a BUMP.

MOST people on Ghoztcraft refrain from bumping, but in some other sites bumping is quite common.

yes but a magic bump means i get away with bumping cuz im magic bitch ha its its only 160x420 so its not that big

yes but a magic bump means i get away with bumping cuz im magic bitch ha its its only 160x420 so its not that big

420x180 is rather large.

i dont find it large every one has there personal pref on sizes to me it all depends on the render so if its to big for you be glade it isnt yours then

Overall the complex authorities of the main domain will not falter if it is applied with more subtle dimness and elegance for its professionalism. In that state of mind in millennium of vital vines. For I type these words to explain how not of how I want to type. You must elaborate your strokes of artistic brushes and collaborate with your mind and together you will find the time to make something extraordinarily fine. This on the other hand is the category of two, although the lighting effects are some what amazingly amazing so thou I have spoken. Yes it might be true but that still doesn't mean there could be some work. If perhaps maybe some dumbstruck faded illness within the image will create a sensation among our nations and maybe find a way to actually struggle. The signature lacks that efficiency and conjunction. Nouns or pronouns of synonyms of antonyms might be the vigilance that you need to succeed in this world and achieve is to believe as believe is into weed. Don't let the words of Aura distract you from what is really going on in the face of the planet Earth. English or non-gibberish we will find a way to contrast our nations evil and combine our nations power to condemn torture upon the evil. Do not let words of unwisdom distract you but let words of wisdom guide you among your trail of vigilance. Go and eat the vital vine of fruit and gain the power within to become the greatest signature maker ever born.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.