Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Who are you?

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever seen the Breakfast club?

• Yes
    • No
    • Wtf
    • I has cookie?

I realize that i don't know much about you guys/girls... so say something about yourself.

i wanna know who you are :o

M real name is Denny, I'm 17, a senior at my High school and, I'm in the Pep band. i play the Quads.

i actually just got home from a Boys B-Ball gig.

My name is Zach. I'm 18. Senior in High School. I hate school band and English, but I do perfectly fine with grammar and spelling. I am a drummer in a wannabe/soon-to-be? band. I hate all sports, school and pro. I participated in Cross Country for two and a quarter seasons.

I am always logged on my computers, GC, BHax, and BNet. I read FanFiction all day or play WCIII. I watch USA: Burn Notice, Psyche, NCIS, Law and Order, House MD (NOT MONK)

I also love Anime and Manga. I read Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Blazer Driver, Gantz, Immortal Regis. I don't really solidly watch any anime except Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.

My name is Alex, I'm 15, And i'm a sophomore in HS. I hate English and Spanish. I Also hate sports because they are taken way to seriously at my school.. like seriously...

I enjoy making things.. anything 'cept food basically...I like programming. i like making small robot thingies and tearing apart stuff like hard drives and laser pens for small moving pieces...(those are what on my desk right now).

I always carry my trusty pair of needle nose pliers with me :o

I like learning new stuff, as long as its not Anything that involves English and Spanish.

I don't read.

My names Matt Cooper, i don't really mind school since i more or less use it as a social time.... i hate spanish class which at my school is a required course... >.>

I like fixing and working on computers and cars im a nerd but im also a gear head (interesting combo no?)

I own an 82 mustang with a V8 ho and a 4 speed racing tranny that as of right now is my daily driver / restoration project

My brother is currently in Kirkuk iraq idk if i spelled it right but thats not the point... lol the point is i come from a family where almost every male joins the military and i plan to join the airforce or army (it really just depends)

Edit: sorry about 10 mile long post i made the post on my ps3 and it was acting up giving me a page load error so i kept hitting refresh and well you saw the effect.... my mistake won't happen again :o

My name is Daniel, I'm 17 in 2 days and a junior in HS. I hate English and Biology, and I take Chinese. I've played soccer for most of my life, but I'm not into sports that much.

I'm a fairly decent C# programmer, and I enjoy making things work better, take for example my hacked modified Xbox 360, PSP, and Nintendo DS, all of which can play homebrew and backups other things. I'm working on finding something to do with my website, which at the moment is just a password protected webproxy with a few other pages to dupe my school's IS staff.

Favorite activities include reading fanfiction and manga, watching anime and various movies, programming, and finding interesting things to do with computers.

Okay, well fine i guess i didn't give enough info.

i absolutely hate English, I've spoken it all my life i don't see why i would have to take 12 years of it... bs....

i enjoy working with computers and being on them. i am currently accepted to Herzing college to become a game designer.

i feel like the only class to look forward to every day is my sociology class.

i like cars and want to know allot more about them but i don't have that oppertunity...

i enjoy most sports... but i hatre football, everything about it.. unless im trapped at a stadium... then i try my best.

i have great ideas for game and one day i wanna work at blizzard and give you guys inside info lmao.

i've played hockey when i was younger and i believe i broke my collar bone playing hockey but i never noticed... interesting eh?

fuck... i hate jock, the jocks in my school are like wanna be hicks... with their inner city living and their rusty piece of shit trucks.

idk what else to add.... if you wanna know anything just ask

oh yeah... im a strong supporter of FireFox =]

My name is Poply (I hate my real name and pretty much refuse to use it online). 17 years old and graduating high school.

I don't like school and hated it when I was a bit younger. Now I'm pretty indifferent to it. I know what I'm doing in my classes, though I generally slack off and (sometimes) finish assignments right before they are due.

Currently unemployed though I want to start working again near the end of the school year.

I want to get into a university and study genetics and (evolutionary) biology and hopefully get a job involving research.

Not interested in sports and semi-interested in games. I don't play alot of games though I visit websites about them and end up making friends with people who do play alot of games. On average, I probably play 1-2 hours of videos games a week if you don't include Starcraft.

I love to talk to people and debate about controversial issues. I never expect to change people's minds but I really enjoy it. I always try to be very tact about it and if a person doesn't want to talk about it, then it ends there.

I spend most of my time on my computer though I love going out with friends.

My name is Bryan, or Rio as i prefer for everything, im 17 in junior year of high school, (not held back- winter birthday)

im currently studying computer design and construction, and I am self tought in therectical physics, Dont ask me why.

I hate school except for seeing my friends and when im not on my computer im working on my diary farm.

Not sure what that makes me... a red neck comp nerd? Who knows.

I dont currently have a legitimate job, i make my money "different" ways.

I love to read, absolutely love it, ill read just about anything there is out there, and I am currently writing my own book inspired by the works of Darren Shan

as for video games i clock in at least 24 hours in a week, one of my hopes is to go pro and/or work for Razer selling or deisigning the products.

im jesus

The names Ray, or Seth and Hellz as I am greatly known on many online games as. I'm a Junior in highschool I hate school and I want to drop out but I know that school is a key part of being a "success" in life.

Unlike any of you I don't study computers at school because I hate school. I am currently trying out for my schools football team as a fullback/runningback or wide receiver.

I also do not have a legitimate job.

I read a little bit not really a FAN fan of reading but I like shoen jump anime stuff ect.

Video games hm, well to be truthful I am a game freak I play 32hours of games a week.

im out of school got expelled lol

Oh come on, I used to play 60 hours of games a week back in the day. Now that is not possible anymore, and I don't even feel the need to play as much.

I'm 17 years old and I am a human. Also I'm from Hungary, and according to basic US knowledge, this place and I don't exist.

Yeah same.

Josh, 14, Freshman. Uhhhhh. I like band, I'm in the Symphonic Orchestra here, and I like German(German 3 right now)

Korean-American, born in Forest Hills, NYC. Not very good at Korean actually. Uhhhhhhh... Yeahh. xD

House MD. Monk. ABDC.

Edited by Rdy2Killz

i just checked my steam and in two weeks been clocking in close to 70 hours a week, guess i havent been noticing lol

My name is Tassy (don't use real name). I am 16 and a junior in HS. I enjoy playing chess and magic, and used to be in the chess club last year (yea i know I am nerdy xD).

I love forecasting weather in my free time, and may be looking towards a carreer in meterology. If you have any questions about weather or anything I am the guy to ask :o

I also like playing SC, and hacking. I just started learning C++ and ASM, and I can do some simple stuff with it, but nothing big. Just no time nowadays for anything.

But yeah, that's about it...