Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Are looks important?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are looks important?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which would you rather have?

• A hot woman
    • Someone who is mentally pretty

I'm just curious to see what you say. If you'd like to elaborate on your response do so here. I'd really like to get your feed back, this is for a psychology class.

That was the exact reason for my post. The hot woman for the record is a Bitch.... The nice woman is not as hot.

Be more specific, i'd rather have a bitchy super model then a nice whale of a human

hot asian chicks

It's a balance for me.

I have more of a range I like, but I would have to say personality is top.

To me. looks matter, but not extremely

i want the median of the two... not so hot they are bitchy, not so ugly they are unbearable to look at.

To me, looks aren't exactly important. I mean they are but they aren't. Looks merely attract two people together. They don't keep people together.

I would prefer to have a man that I've never seen but is perfect... A man who is always there for you, someone to hold doors open for you, An "Edward." Sure, it would be nice to have a man who is hot and nice, but twenty years from now the looks won't matter. Everyone gets ugly when they get older. So if you like someone for their appearance then your relationship will never last.

Well the point of this was to get a personal preference really. Would you rather have someone who is insanely hot like Natalie Portman, but a total bitch, or would you rather have someone who is the best person in the world and is not as pretty. I wouldn't say she is ugly, she's a little less than average. And no, this is not relating to any real life events or anything like that.

My main concern here is would you prefer to have someone that gets everyone to respect you or would you prefer to have someone who cares about you?

Well there is so much to discuss on this topic, I will give a few facts and some personal references.

As far as looks go, you should not judge a female on her looks, if you are interested in her(to a certain level :o ) Typically speaking girls that are very good looking are, tramps. Most of them have been around, have sucked a lot of dick. They are used up and are whores, this is of course speaking for the majority. In no means do I mean this towards all gorgeous women out there. Although some are smart, very intelligent, they can actually keep a modest conversation with you and enjoy the time you guys are spending. I personally love this about a girl, I find it very, pleasing when a female can have a simple yet meaningful conversation. One that can use proper grammar and punctuation. But I do love good looking girls as well, just because she can have the most amazing conversations and she is great to be around does not mean she can be butt ugly. So there has to be a balance between each. Not saying you have to give up looks for brains, because you CAN have both.

A few things I learned while watching some educational video. Lets say you walk past another female. Nothing happens she is just a girl to you who goes to your school, you walk past her every day. But your body may take it in a different way. Your body attracts itself to other bodies, depending on smell, sweat, how good of a mother the female can be. Once you begin to talk to the girl and interact your body attaches to her more and more. It gets to the point where your heart rate is on the same beat, you walk on the same foot. And for some weird reason when you think of something they think of it too( just happens with me and my girlfriend, we've been dating for 16 months now)

So yeah :o sorry for the wall of text but its a good read.

Looks are important, so are brains.

Just so you know.... looks start going down the drain for women at about 35, heh see what you have left after that :o

why not get someone who is pretty and not moody or bitchy.

i have an idea MAKE A ROBOT thats hot and got good personality

2 words: MONEY TALKS

hot chicks are GOLD DIGGERS!!

if you got money, you can get ANY GIRL/GUY!!!!!!!!

hot girls are only as loyal as your bank account....

if you gotz no money, dnt even think about gettin some that pussy!!

its true, but there are RARE HOT CHICKS who dont go after money...

2 words: MONEY TALKS

hot chicks are GOLD DIGGERS!!

if you got money, you can get ANY GIRL/GUY!!!!!!!!

hot girls are only as loyal as your bank account....

if you gotz no money, dnt even think about gettin some that pussy!!

its true, but there are RARE HOT CHICKS who dont go after money...

Lol is all I got to say and for some strange reason my post got deleted.

I believe looks are some what important, I'd like a some what atractive girl with a great personality.

I believe looks are important to a definite minimum but it's not the deciding thing in a relationship. Also "hotness" and "attractiveness" and all that stuff is completely subjective, it's all about whose opinion we are talking about, really. But the personality is what truly matters.

Looks get you started, brains keep you going. It's as simple as that. Anything other than that isn't a real relationship.

Looks get you started, brains keep you going. It's as simple as that. Anything other than that isn't a real relationship.

Exactly. So looks do kinda matter :P

Everyone is hot in their own way.

Personality is more of an attraction for me.