Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacked!

no i cant fuckign go outside bitch

its the middle of the night when im on

and he cannot stop the retards from psoting about GC on bwhacks

bitch at them not GC and Ghozt

as for the downloads

I'm with you there

he should not pass uploads without the permission of the maker

Forget that crap, I offereed like 4-5 times on bwhacks asking if I should start talking to the creators, and they all just insulted me, so im done with that.

By the way, Vash, if you insult me on my own site ill jsut ban you, this is not the flame board.

It's his site, therefor his responisiblity to claim the actions of his members. Tough.

Edit: Insulting you? Nope, not at all. I'm just stating the facts, ghoztyboy. And I have a lot more power then you think. You think I'm just this random newb in your face. Sorry dude, but I'm not.

Edited by ThisIsNotVash

It's his site, therefor his responisiblity to claim the actions of his members. Tough.

WEll its dt's site, etc, so right back at you. Tell them to stop dosing my site. Its one thing to go over there a post about a site, its another to braake the law. technically I didnt start this war. If you dont like my members posting on bwhacks and spaming about my site, what do you want me to do about it. They are people too, not some robots I took command of when I created this site. And Im sure that none of the posts on bwhacks where saying,

"OMG DDOS GC UNTILL IT PISSES EVERYONE OFF AND STARTS A WAR AND THEN THE MEMBERS AT GC WILL LEARN HOW TO DDOS AND DO IT BACK AND THEN THE MEMBERS AT BWHACKS WILL GET MAD AT GC AND IT WILL JUST KEEP GOING FOR EVER WAHOO!!!"

If you dont like this site, then why the **** are you here? :no2:

Edit: Insulting you? Nope, not at all. I'm just stating the facts, ghoztyboy. And I have a lot more power then you think. You think I'm just this random newb in your face. Sorry dude, but I'm not.

Yes you are. I warned you. Im not a newb anymore, and you have no power, what are you going to do, go read some public hack to try and hack my site. LAAWWL

Anyone can dos a site, your nothing, dont threaten us.

Your 'someone from BWHacks' has no grounds at all. You have no idea who did it, it could have been someone from ZG for all you know. So how about you get some facts?

how about you do too?

clueless :)

Here, if you really are too incompetent to figure out what I'm saying, here is some posts from XGhozt himself.

Guys, I have no idea who is attacking the site,

and

Yeah, No idea.

So, who's clueless now?

Guest Forever_Noob

All of you GC newbs are so sad.

XGhozt can't take it anymore, and he doesn't even realise why he is being attacked! Oh fuck, now I remember. How many times do I need to remind you that your website is based off stolen content? It's like ebaumsworld.

All of you are sad and should die. OMG OMGOGM MY FAV WEBSITE IZ DOWN O NO WAT SHULD WE DOOO. Get a fucking life, you losers. Can you seriously not go outside instead of sitting on GC all day, waiting for XGhozt to put a new hack FROM BWHACKS on his site?

And as for you XGhozt, I've got some things to say to you too. Your a foolish childish person. you're website has gone a little too far. And don't think I know how it feels as a hack maker. I didn't even nkow my hack was on your website! Jerk. And your host isn't going to protect you when they find out that you are hosting hacks for a game, let alone other stuff not worth mentioning. Your members keep coming to BWHacks to post how Ghoztcraft is better.

You started this fight, and BWHacks just fought back. Now your getting pissed because you can't win? Face it, the intelligence at BWH is far greater then the adverage member here.

That's so typical of a noob to write something like that. Completely missing the point that... well wait let me use terminology that you'll understand *clears throat* Oh fuck OMG OMGOGM THEREZ ILLEGAL SHIT GOIN DOWN O NO WAT SHULD I DOOO. I know I'll fan the flames and watch people get agrivated at me then run back to whatever cubby hole I scuttled out of and watch the war explode again.

You want to talk about getting a fuckin life? you're the one that sits on a computer making hacks for an online game.... it's a game for fuck sake, get a clue. cheating on a game doesn't constitute a life... come to think about it a game doesn't constitute a life. And about getting out I think you should take your own advice there bro. Go see a movie, take a drive, if a vehicle isn't readily available to you, take a walk. if you don't want your hard nerd.. ahem... sorry.... EARNED hack posted on a website tell the person in charge to take it off, is that too difficult for your 'intelligence' to comprehend?

I don't care who started what fight and it's not about winning or losing it's about having respect for someone elses work. You want GC to respect your work and you show no respect for theirs.. I say XGhozt pull the noob's hack and keep it off the system, you don't need the charity of this plebian on your hard earned site.

you know

you're not worth my time you dumbass guest

im not reading a longass pointless post if its from a guest

and i suspect most members are the same

so you're thoughts go unheard

he is right...

You fuckers aren't even worth argueing against, you have no common sense and you can't even understand anything I'm saying. As for you Forever_Noob, you missed my point completely. I don't want to pull an XGhozt on you so I did read your post. But I'm afraid some of it doesn't make sense. You say I need to get a life? You can't be talking, for your the one at this website too. And what about the 'OMGTHOUSANDS' of people downloading hacks? Oh yeah, and hacking for me is just a hobby. I assure you running a website takes a lot longer then making a simple hack.

as far as i can tell the site is perfectly fine

except for the odd memebr out that psots about gc at bwhacks

and all the downlaods without owner permissions

can we get back on the topic and stop hateing noobs for a few mins so what we gunna do?

Guest Forever_Noob

You fuckers aren't even worth argueing against, you have no common sense and you can't even understand anything I'm saying. As for you Forever_Noob, you missed my point completely. I don't want to pull an XGhozt on you so I did read your post. But I'm afraid some of it doesn't make sense. You say I need to get a life? You can't be talking, for your the one at this website too. And what about the 'OMGTHOUSANDS' of people downloading hacks? Oh yeah, and hacking for me is just a hobby. I assure you running a website takes a lot longer then making a simple hack.

no kidding, I've never done it myself but I've seen the time and effort that goes into it, so if you demand respect for your work, your hack, you have to show respect for the people who may or may not distribute it. and yes, if sitting on a computer writing messages on a forum constitutes a "get a life" quote, so does making hacks for online video games which are already precariously outdated. I'm glad you have a hobby to occupy your time, mine is writing. Sometimes though I run out of ideas and the rantings that can be found in forums like this give me inspiration. And yes the thousands of people downloading hacks deserve a get a life sentiment as well if the above 2 statements merit the same sentiment. I may have missed your point but the point I seemed to see is "hey someone's trying to patch things up here, this would be a great time to try to fan the flames and heat things up again." It's about respect for peoples' work. I'm sure if you'd said to XGhozt please remove my hack from your site he would've done so without any hesitation. instead you come here ranting and raving about how this is stolen software and that's just fighting back and so on and so forth. (btw thanks for the rant it did inspire me) That's just showing no respect at all, I could see doing that if you weren't listened to the first time you asked politely but not as a starting point.

alright you two faggots

you wanna fight, take it to the flame board

that way i dont have to ban u

1. we are not fuckers, but you are.

2. We know what your saying, and you know why, BECUASE ITS BEEN SAID BEFORE.

If its not worth your time, then simply go away. Its simple. You get a clue.

Sie gehen erhalten faggots eines Fuckinglebens, die, Sie das schlechte jsut so wie Sie sagen sind, daß wir Sie sind auf der GASCHROMATOGRAPHIE sind, die über dieses bekanntgibt und die Bumsen sich gehen, stehen wir hoch und wir stehen stolz

and if you're too bad stupid to figure that paragraph out yourself

use this website

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

Guest Forever_Noob

alright you two faggots

you wanna fight, take it to the flame board

that way i dont have to ban u

you know what bounder I let your first one slide because you clearly have the attention span of a chimp. But if you want to take it to the next level here's my challange to you. Hold down a job for 5 years and get back to me newb. And being "mommy's little angel" doesn't count!

yo fag

i hate my fucking mother

and i dont plan on getting a job for 1 1/2 years

so go fuck urself gay fag

Stop flaming away from the flameboard, I can ban guests too.

Guest Forever_Noob

yo fag

i hate my fucking mother

and i dont plan on getting a job for 1 1/2 years

so go fuck urself gay fag

*clap*

Well spoken like the toddler you truly are. XGhozt, I hate to disagree with you but this time I have to... Children do not make good members. Especially ones with a vocabulary that small.

or ipban

and w/e

i wont flame

i'll jsut post non-flame flames

oxymoron, i know

but dammit you knwo waht i mean :)

Sorry, but hes a good mod.

Sign in to follow this