Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacked!

:) yay

imma good mod

or am i :)

:)

uh ohh :)

Guest Forever_Noob

Sorry, but hes a good mod.

Fair enough just tell him to keep his nose out of people's business' especially people that want to see this stupid war come to an end

Shuold I try and make a truce with bwhacks?

yes you shoudl

and he doesn't have to tell me

you can tell me right here :)

yay

We Want a Truce

mebe try to make one with ZG too

Guest Forever_Noob

A truce would be nice, I think DT would be willing to accept, he seems to be reasonable

the website owners are mostly reasonable

usually the unreasonable ones are the members :)

Guest Guest

do any of you know who knwn is? im amazed u have the disrespect of swearing at him... if you werent so ignorant you'd realized you've just sworn at one of starcraft hackings best...

dude i dont care

i dont play starcraft much anymore

i have no respect for peopel who come in and bitch and don't try to make amends

I know who he is, hes the admin at zerogamers.com

the admin?

they only have one?

who is it?

i forgot that one guy's name

and there is N8

yeah i thought it was n8 as well like wen he release N8.dll and it was just an blank file

yeah i thought it was n8 as well like wen he release N8.dll and it was just an blank file

lmao i rem that, i was like "wtf..." when i checked it out :)

Shuold I try and make a truce with bwhacks?

no cause if u do it would give this site a bad rep and the site would be alled a pussy site in all of bwhacks posts

it doesn't matter wtf they call us

if they stop attacking its all worthwhile

everytime ive noticed someone bring up some type of plan for peace here, they just get flamed and it starts an arguement. of course i know that the members have their own opinion, and they do what they want, but you have to discourage them every now and then.

THis is a war guys, bwhacks just crossed the line. I will no longer be mad if bwhacks is ddosed from members from GC
- That, doesnt help... because then your members dos bhw even though your not sure its them, and then you get attacked again... so the loop restarts. btw, just so you dont think i favor bwh or anything, you should all know that i hate them just as much as anyone else.

also, N8 is the single owner of zg. im just an admin,(http://www.zerogamers.com/staff.aspx) and of course i speak my own opinion and not for all of zg. anyways, someone mentioned a truce with zg, and there really isnt anything to have a truce over, none of us have attacked gc other than the one member that i know of that defaced gc a few weeks ago. the only reason that we 'dis-like' gc is because you leaked the accounts for zero.dll when there was no protection for it, even though we were aware of the vulnerability and were working on fixing it at the time :)

btw, the only reason this whole thing concerns me, is because EVERYTIME gc gets attacked/taken down, i have had atleast one new person that i dont know come to me and ask me about it, if i know who did it, and if i thing gc will be fixed... yet i was never even a member here, and i dont even know XGhozt

w/e happens that Justice League (me) will be there!

everytime ive noticed someone bring up some type of plan for peace here, they just get flamed and it starts an arguement. of course i know that the members have their own opinion, and they do what they want, but you have to discourage them every now and then. - That, doesnt help... because then your members dos bhw even though your not sure its them, and then you get attacked again... so the loop restarts. btw, just so you dont think i favor bwh or anything, you should all know that i hate them just as much as anyone else.

also, N8 is the single owner of zg. im just an admin,(http://www.zerogamers.com/staff.aspx) and of course i speak my own opinion and not for all of zg. anyways, someone mentioned a truce with zg, and there really isnt anything to have a truce over, none of us have attacked gc other than the one member that i know of that defaced gc a few weeks ago. the only reason that we 'dis-like' gc is because you leaked the accounts for zero.dll when there was no protection for it, even though we were aware of the vulnerability and were working on fixing it at the time :(

btw, the only reason this whole thing concerns me, is because EVERYTIME gc gets attacked/taken down, i have had atleast one new person that i dont know come to me and ask me about it, if i know who did it, and if i thing gc will be fixed... yet i was never even a member here, and i dont even know XGhozt

Feel free to talk to me on aim or something like N8 did. :(

so... what happend to the truce thing?

You know the crap from BWH does not suprise me at all. The members over there are jerks, and that is why ultimately I came over to GC and began to enjoy all it had to offer. Here are a few things i will say.

1) hey assholes members from BWH. They release their hacks to the public. If we take them and post them over here then who the hell cares? Its not like we are stealing it. If you want it private then don't release it to thousands of people.

2) In my opinion this whole war is pretty stupid. I am getting sick of the back and fourth. Here is a news flash though, Ghozt tried to take the mature and passive approach by just trying to ignore the attacks and work through it, but it went too far. I mean he has put hours of work to bring the site back just to have it put down hours later. He is dedicated in his work and the love for his site and what it's about. That is something that should be recognized.

3) The members of BWH are always whining that people don't respect their work. Well I hate to break it to you but most of you are assholes and that is why we don't respect you. You always flame ghozt because he is a man of the people. He tries to get hacks to everyone, instead of the dork losers that want to pretend they have friends by just trying to keep the hacks to their clique. I congradulate Ghozt for that. They whine about it(mostly the members who don't even make the hacks) but in the long run he gives recognition to the authors(not like he is trying to say he made it) and that just helps but the authors name out there.

then dont fucking fuel it

that is fueling the fire

we need a truce like ghozt said

i really don't understand how I am fuleing it. I was just stating my opinion.

and they take it that you hate them like hell

and they attack

well you would be foolish to think that what I say makes them attack or not. They are doing it no matter what I say or don't say.

guys guys guys it isnt time to fight among ourselves its tiem to make peace. i dont like this whole ddos war thing. everytime gc gets ddosed i cant come here and i get bored ass hell. i want truce and i want GC.

You know jordan for once I agree with you, and it's like I said before, it's about respect for the work people put into what they create. You're right XGhozt puts hacks on the site not intending to call them his own or anything of the likes, just simply as an outlet for patrons to get said hacks. Almost like a non-profit marketing agent. The people from BWH KNOW that they release their hack publicly and I can only assume that they know it's going to be spread in all different ways. The thing is, I'm sure ghozt can agree with me, if someone sends him an e-mail, pm, etc. saying "I don't want my hack available for download on your site, please remove it" Ghozt would toss it out the window as soon as he could, and if a member re-adds itthen the creators beef is with the member and not XGhozt. last thing... assholes, idiots, ignoramouses or what have you, that stuff isn't exclusively BWH, you have your share here and I'm sure all the other hacking sites with available forums have theirs as well. don't try to come off all high and mighty when you, yourself advocate the exact same thing you're trying to conquer.

Sign in to follow this