Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacked!

Someone from bwhacks hacked the ftp and got the pass of ither masterx or madmatt or the main password, I managed to restore the forums and the sql that was deleted. THis is a war guys, bwhacks just crossed the line. I will no longer be mad if bwhacks is ddosed from members from GC. ITS WAR NOW THAT WAS PERSONAL YOU DELETED MY FRIENDS FILES! :no:

Bloody Blade and SC-Modder, im mad at them, But as a result, I will not be dosing bwhacks myself becuase I dont know how, but I will no longer be stoping the members that do.

how do you know if they used ftp? i'll check some logs

Beucase htats how I was able to disconnected them! Look at my sig in bwhacks they got my password WTF

Ok, im restoring the uploader now

Way to be public. I'm guessing your site will be down in at most 3 days.

It wasn't a keylogger. It most likely was a cookie stealer. I'm good with CSS so I know how to do that. They stole an admins cookie, and then replaced theres with the admins and tada they have access!

ghozt this is the biggest mistake i have ever seen you make. now if bwhacks gets ddosed, no matter who did it (even if somebody from bwhacks), everybody will assume it is from gc.

Most of the members at Bwhacks don't care about gc. They'd just assume it doesn't exist. If they think somebody ddos their favorite site from GC then GC will be screwed. Ghoztcraft won't be able to compete with bwhacks in a ddosin war.

Edited by Orchidomegaly

I dont care, if my site gets ddosed my host will fix it, Im not stopping them from ddosing bwhacks anymore. Its not my fault if they do.

ok seriously the ddos thing has gone far enough. ghozt isnt a person who is quick to action and declare war. bwhacks have gone far enough with this.

I dont care, if my site gets ddosed my host will fix it, Im not stopping them from ddosing bwhacks anymore. Its not my fault if they do.

If your host finds out that you are supporting DDoS'ing, your host WILL knock your site off the internet.

Im not supporting ddosing, I never said I was going to ddos anyone, All I said was im not going to stop them from ddosing like I was. So too bad.

Take this to heart ghost.

In Krieg ist Wahrheit der erste Ausfall.

- Aeschylus

Edited by Trans_Am77

now translate that to english and well be all good

dem bitches have gone way too far

keep fucking up my favorite website AND my website

thats jsut fucked up

i'll contact my friend at school and see if he can help hack and some shit

why dont you all just shut up cuss we know you cant hack......

yes

In war truth is the first loss.

MY friend knows a lot about hacking and whatnot, he should be able to help, but i dont know if he will

OFF TOPIC

i used a website to translate it

http://translation.langenberg.com/

i suggest the google one

lol ddos works better as a group not alone. and plus its more fun like that!

Take this to heart ghost.

In Krieg ist Wahrheit der erste Ausfall.

- Aeschylus

In war, truth is the first loss.

- Aeschylus

Consider it translated Xthar

PS even tho HG alrdy did it in a non-conspicuous manner >.<

Sign in to follow this