Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Hacked!

Well I warned you ! Someone has deleted my warning (: and report about the ARMY SYSTEM Sql injection. Good for you . Personally I did it to help you , but I see that you really don`t care :) . I am curious if the next time , your website will ever come online again. Having in mind ,that the newbs attacking you, are still learning,you will survive...but not for long ...Good luck , you will need it :)

Edited by Searche

xthar i say you contact me and we can have a little chat.

xthar i say you contact me and we can have a little chat.

piss off slasher i aint tellin you jack shit

what are you talking about

i think that people from BWH already had assumed before when the site was down that someone from GC was ddosing them. I do it all the time when GC is down just for something to do! I hate those assholes. They can eat shit and die!

fuck them boys wana play ddos games ill call in a few of my friends to help

LETS DO this

any 1 got msn mess?

also after reading the newist posts on BWHacks i think their going to try to send us to jail next time some 1 ddoses get their ip adress no matter what

Truthfully, im very ashamed for joining gc, but i just had to comment about all of you being idiots. i mean, this is SAD. whenever something happens your answer is always, "OH EM GEE!!! DDOS THEM!!!"... denial of service only lasts an hour or 2, and their back to normal and forgot about the attack. so if your going to get some payback, atleast have some skill and take the site down instead of CONNECTING TO THE SITE A COUPLE THOUSAND TIMES! -.-

what i also find sad, is that XGhozt doesnt even know how to dos.... - "... But as a result, I will not be dosing bwhacks myself becuase I dont know how, but I will no longer be stoping the members that do."

Edited by Knwn

well i am sorry you feel that way, but you see you have no Idea of the history behind this whole thing. Many members of this site are pissed about what is happening to GC. Obviously taking the passive approach hasn't helped so......

donrt for get that zg had a big part in theys take overs

dose any 1 care their checking i p adresses for who ddoesed em and then their going to report who did

i know the whole story, so dont question that. btw zg had no part in it, one member did, thats all. i would know, im an admin on zg.

cool hmmm what now shall we go ddos for no reason what so ever yes or no?¿

Edited by Ruler_of_war

I have a program that changes my IP addy every second if you choose so I am not worried about that :)

Guest Guest

okay guys I might be a guest here and yes I come from BWH. Jordan made a point to insult the government and management of BWH, not something that I endorse or appreciate (not that you care). The childish namecalling, constant flow of *you got ownt* and overtone of bitter pettiness between sites that promote the same thing (cheats, hacks, codes) is a little dry. Let's face it, GC offers hacks for Starcraft. Maphacks, mineral hacks, ally alert hacks, etc. and they name their products based on their creators. BWH offers hacks for Starcraft. Maphacks, mineral hacks, ally alreat hacks, etc. and they name their products based on their creators. Wow, double take, it seems to me that you're both doing the same thing. Quit being so god damn petty. If both of you spent half the time on your hacks that you do on your stupid feuds, starcraft updates would be meaningless when it comes to your programs cause the technology you put into your programs would crush that of the update server! If you want to fight get a game of starcraft going with BWH's best and GC's best, do a tournament and find out who has the better starcraft roster.

cool hmmm what now shall we go ddos for no reason what so ever yes or no?¿

might as well, cock-washer.

Edited by Knwn

can u spare that program and ok lets do it after i get the program if i will

Guest Guest

okay guys I might be a guest here and yes I come from BWH. Jordan made a point to insult the government and management of BWH, not something that I endorse or appreciate (not that you care). The childish namecalling, constant flow of *you got ownt* and overtone of bitter pettiness between sites that promote the same thing (cheats, hacks, codes) is a little dry. Let's face it, GC offers hacks for Starcraft. Maphacks, mineral hacks, ally alert hacks, etc. and they name their products based on their creators. BWH offers hacks for Starcraft. Maphacks, mineral hacks, ally alreat hacks, etc. and they name their products based on their creators. Wow, double take, it seems to me that you're both doing the same thing. Quit being so god damn petty. If both of you spent half the time on your hacks that you do on your stupid feuds, starcraft updates would be meaningless when it comes to your programs cause the technology you put into your programs would crush that of the update server! If you want to fight get a game of starcraft going with BWH's best and GC's best, do a tournament and find out who has the better starcraft roster.

in one ear and out the other, I don't know why I bother trying.

knwn

there is nothign to be ashamed at GC for faggot

its not GC

its the members

XGhozt does not approve of the ddosing

but after what bwhacks memebrs have done he wont stop them anymore

he'll jsut ignore the fact

NAAYTE's team of super lawyers will get you like they did bulk.

They will not get me, I have done nothing.

in one ear and out the other, I don't know why I bother trying.

I read what you said, and I agree this all jsut needs to stop. But every day someone new learnes how to do this crap and they want to prove that they can. I dont know if its ever going to end, but at least I know its very annoying and I give up trying to tell my members to stop dosing bwhacks when bwhacks members just dos my site. Its getting old.

you could atleast make an attempt to not encourage it...

knwn

there is nothign to be ashamed at GC for faggot

its not GC

its the members

faggot? go fuck yourself. whether or not its the members or the site in general, its still bs. so do me a favor, stop existing. kthnx

Guest Guest

I read what you said, and I agree this all just needs to stop. But every day someone new learnes how to do this crap and they want to prove that they can. I dont know if its ever going to end, but at least I know its very annoying and I give up trying to tell my members to stop dosing bwhacks when bwhacks members just dos my site. Its getting old.

I wish I could help you from the BWH end man, this is all fuckin immature and petty, I posted my rant to the hacked! equivelant post on BWH but it seems that no one there cares either, then again BWH staff haven't got a chance to look it over yet. I hope one of them sees it and tries to put an end to this horseshit. I remember the first time I went on BWH. I kinda expected some snobby lowlife pieces of shit "give me all the data you posess for my hacks" kinda people. I was surprised that it was actually a semi-friendly and reasonable atmosphere. It's totally different now... I'm probably gonna get bitched at back there for coming here and trying to make some sense of all of this, but I don't really give a crap. DT, Training-name any BWH staff that might come across this post, this is Forever_Noob from your site. You guys have a responsibility to stop this. If this is some of your users, just tell them to get a life, tell them to grow the fuck up, use words they'll understand. if you want to mod preview me or ban me for speaking my mind, fine so be it but at least I can say I tried!

All of you GC newbs are so sad.

XGhozt can't take it anymore, and he doesn't even realise why he is being attacked! Oh fuck, now I remember. How many times do I need to remind you that your website is based off stolen content? It's like ebaumsworld.

All of you are sad and should die. OMG OMGOGM MY FAV WEBSITE IZ DOWN O NO WAT SHULD WE DOOO. Get a fucking life, you losers. Can you seriously not go outside instead of sitting on GC all day, waiting for XGhozt to put a new hack FROM BWHACKS on his site?

And as for you XGhozt, I've got some things to say to you too. Your a foolish childish person. you're website has gone a little too far. And don't think I know how it feels as a hack maker. I didn't even nkow my hack was on your website! Jerk. And your host isn't going to protect you when they find out that you are hosting hacks for a game, let alone other stuff not worth mentioning. Your members keep coming to BWHacks to post how Ghoztcraft is better.

You started this fight, and BWHacks just fought back. Now your getting pissed because you can't win? Face it, the intelligence at BWH is far greater then the adverage member here.

Sign in to follow this