Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps3 Sucks

If the people don't like it then they wont buy it so its completely peoples pick

oh yeah, i read something that they may come out with a new ps3 every year with a new cpu and diffrent specs (meaning u may have to rebuy to play certain games). if so, that would suck so much.

I totally love PS3 now :)

actually the ps3 is going to have the most advanced graphics system in the world when it comes out. It WILL make xbox 360 graphics look horrible. The thing is sony does not have a good online system where xbox 360 is run by microsoft who practically own the internet. So if u want spectacular graphics, go for the ps3. If you want awsome multiplayer gaming, the 360 is for you.

oh yeah, i read something that they may come out with a new ps3 every year with a new cpu and diffrent specs (meaning u may have to rebuy to play certain games). if so, that would suck so much.

that would suck cuz its not like a PC where you could change everyday....

you have to buy a new fvckin ps3...waste of cash...

cuz i heard you cant like open it up and change the specs...

just something i read, probly false. dont take it too seriously.

actually the ps3 is going to have the most advanced graphics system in the world when it comes out. It WILL make xbox 360 graphics look horrible. The thing is sony does not have a good online system where xbox 360 is run by microsoft who practically own the internet. So if u want spectacular graphics, go for the ps3. If you want awsome multiplayer gaming, the 360 is for you.

well, ill tell u right now, the 360 and ps3 are on par with gfx. the cell wasnt even designed for games. it will certainly help in areas like physics and AI though. dont be hyping the ps3's gfx to hell and heaven cause trust, me there will be a very minor diffrence if at all. its not gunna be like the ps2 to xbox graphic jump.

Edited by Poply

nah...i heard the ps3 graphics will pwn 360 graphics...

but this is what i think of all this crap

it should be the same as now...

RPG and those crazy azns will go with the ps3...

Muiltiplayer and shooter fans and those people will go with the 360

And if you looks at ps2 and xbox...ps2 doesnt have a great online but they own the market because of the single player games...and thats why i could see sony doing very well again...its not the graphics...its the single player games

But the price will most definately make ps3 buys go down...and i heard that ps3 is mad slow...but we have to wait to see that

The thing is sony does not have a good online system where xbox 360 is run by microsoft who practically own the internet

Whether or not sony has a good online system I will leave that up to people that know... but saying microsoft practically owns the internet is a completely ignorant statement. No one comes anywheres close to owning the internet. In fact, if someone was to come close to owning the internet, they would be able to control pretty much the world. Also, the sales numbers don't rely on internet capabilities so much as being able to play the games against others online. Sony at least has that so they will be just fine.

you can't say the graphics will be on par when the disks are going to hold 50 gigs. And you are foolish to think that they would come out with different levels of processors. Thats just crazy talk that you can't provide proof for.

Whether or not sony has a good online system I will leave that up to people that know... but saying microsoft practically owns the internet is a completely ignorant statement. No one comes anywheres close to owning the internet. In fact, if someone was to come close to owning the internet, they would be able to control pretty much the world. Also, the sales numbers don't rely on internet capabilities so much as being able to play the games against others online. Sony at least has that so they will be just fine.

they do....xbox live is supposed to dominate the online system

they do....xbox live is supposed to dominate the online system

the comment wasn't about the online system for games only... it was about internet period, which they don't dominate shit. It wasn't even stated like they dominate it anyways it was stated that they own the internet, which is as easy to own as it is to own all the oxygen around you...

Guest Lord-Bren

xbox 1 is byfar the best

I agree that the original xbox ruled for online play. I do not think that online is that great with 360. too many bugs and glitches so far. I think the online battle is up in the air with ps3's great online plan, and also the virtual console for wii has some interesting possibilities

the comment wasn't about the online system for games only... it was about internet period, which they don't dominate shit. It wasn't even stated like they dominate it anyways it was stated that they own the internet, which is as easy to own as it is to own all the oxygen around you...

well obviously they dont own the whole fvckin internet...no one does...

obviously im talking about the gaming internet...they are up against nothing

lol of course it's overpriced, it'll be the best console ever made! eeeeeeehaaw!

gawd

people yelling about this and that

my head hurtz

PS3 owns

the end

I agree its gonna be great, but I dont think its gonna be able to match the revolutionary mechnics of the wii.

The 360 sucks balls. Microsoft decided to throw a new case on the old Xbox and added a new interface. WHOA

The PS3 is going to shock the gaming community only because we have die hards fans. If people have any proof as to wether or not Sony 'steals' ideas from other companies, post it, otherwise, you have no arguement.

As for the PS3 sucking.. You're just angry because you can't buy it on your mothers budget.

As for the PS3 sucking.. You're just angry because you can't buy it on your mothers budget.

yeah...its called getting ajob

The PS3 and the Wii are going in different directions so its hard to judge them until they come out. On the other hand, the 360 has that name for a reason, they are pretty much where they were at before, a little improved, but still there. Its called a third rate gaming system, with clueless fans that see a FPS and a bunch of racing/sports games and say that is all there is to gaming. They base everything they say on opinions, state them as facts, and go everywheres they can to get themselves heard so that they think that they are the majority when they are truely the minority.

Well I can't wait for the ps3 to come out. I am a big fan of action/adventure and RPG's and sony has owned those genres for many years now. Its not like it was in the days of SNES, and Genesis but they still come out with some cool games. I am looking forward to a whole bunch of them. It is nice because I haven't really been too excited with anything that 360 has came out with in several months.

The 360 sucks balls. Microsoft decided to throw a new case on the old Xbox and added a new interface. WHOA

The PS3 is going to shock the gaming community only because we have die hards fans. If people have any proof as to wether or not Sony 'steals' ideas from other companies, post it, otherwise, you have no arguement.

im quite tired of this "you dont like it cuz u cant afford it" arguement. can u afford a $600 toaster? u sure can, but would u want to spend $600 on a toaster?

Although the 360 has its problems I wouldn't say that they threw a new cover on the old box...They rushed it out and it had problems at launch, but those things have died down. The thing that is causing the problem for me is that they haven't really came out with any good games. The first games they did come out with were very buggy.

The ps3 is appealing, but who knows it may have the same problems. For me though the launch titles will be MUCH better. On top of that I really want a blu-ray player so.....to birds with one stone.

ur kidding urself if u think ps3 wont have its share of problems using unproven technology such as blu-ray and the cell processor. anyways, i see tons of great games coming to the 360 and only 1 or 2 games i might even be interested in on the ps3.

taste5os.jpg

Blu-ray is not unproven tech really. I mean its going to take over DVD's as the primary media for movies and such. 360 will have taken a year before it came out with more than one good game. I was kind of dissapointed in that.

Blu-ray is not unproven tech really. I mean its going to take over DVD's as the primary media for movies and such. 360 will have taken a year before it came out with more than one good game. I was kind of dissapointed in that.

blu-ray is good stuff...just too expensive