Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Reset

It all needs to be reset. poply doesnt want it because he made a load because of the glitch.

yah, thats why i have less than 3 mill. when u assume, u make an ASS out of U and ME

Edited by Poply

Ok, This is what I can do;

Disable the army system for a few days while I fix everyhting up.

Edit the groups, so for example vip is only 75% discount, after all they did donate to the site. And so New Members who have less than 5 posts can use the army syste. That will also prevent is creating.

Then I can clear out everyones bank, and set everyones money to 1 million. Then reset anyones army in the army suystem who is just down right godly, and open it back up, post in the news and email eveyone a date an time when the army system will re-open. So make sure no one gets robbed, so everyone knows exactly when to be on the site.

After that anyone who cheats will be banned from the army system. And anyone who see's someone with 29834728374 GP's should tell me before they dicide to attack that user. Attacking the cheating user counts AS CHEATING. S, report that member and dont attack it. By report I mean pm me please.

Poeple who have not cheated will not get their army system reset or deleted.

-------------

Thats all I can think of, agree?

i guess the most fair thing to do is reset it all. I do not play it because I am just sick of it after all of those attacks a while back. But I don't see how it can be fair any other way.

i dont play it cause it gets reset every 2 months

we didn't have this problem before all of those attacks started happening.

I dont care who play's it.. I just want to know if my idea was going to be the plan or not..

Like i said ghozt. I think that it should be fully reset. That way it is fair to everyone....

But people get tired of doing the same thing over and over.. lol

Well, Ill post in the news and send the emails. Army will be disabled for about 48 hours, while I "fine tune" it.

yeah I know that is why i quit the army system. But it doesn't seem fair to only reset some. Others will just complain. If you reset all then no one has an advantage over the other you know?

Reset all, its no fun if its like half.

I didnt cheat AT ALL, and i dont have VIP, but then i'd probably be the strongest...

Reset it all. The amount of GPs out is way too large, they are bareley worth anything anymore.

Oh, we can jsut become liek america and just keep rising all the prices! LMFAO

LOL yeah you could invoke inflation, but it would take huge adjustments, and that doesn't really fix the 800mil attack and def levels.

Your plan is a good one. Do it. I don't mind dropping down a few notches. and a dollar for a million gps is good. i my self would be enticed to buy more.

Why reset? I started less than a week ago and I'm ranked number 3, you just have to know what your doing, there is always a chance to catch up. I think it should stay the same

reseting i think will piss off atleast a forth of the members.... or atleast everyone that are on the top

Edited by KkK-CIA

reset everyone and give us 10 million to start off with

Reset no one and let them struggle to become first. I probably could and I just started last week, there is no reason for anyone to be complaining because they should be able to also

Wait ghozt y dont u make it like d2, make ladder and non ladder :)

with the price doubling everytime you upgrade there is no chance yo ucould catch up to the top rankers Jean, and if you got anywhere close they would knock you back down the ladder.

the top 3 or 4 are all on the same team

I'm in the top three... plus I have 2bil points to spend

well thats why, you took advantage of pumpkin.

Other people just coming in will not have a chance in hell, I jumped to top 3 because someone gave me a boost.

couldnt he just reset everyone to how they were before they got the money?

I guess it is possible to bake up the information, question is did he?

Well, im pretty much the only one in the top 10 who mssed pumpkinn, so i pretty much never cheat at all...

i pretty much never cheat at all...

whats that mean?

Sign in to follow this