Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Reset

It means he does cheat, but not often..still he cheats, BURN HIM

Ok, This is what I can do;

Disable the army system for a few days while I fix everyhting up.

Edit the groups, so for example vip is only 75% discount, after all they did donate to the site. And so New Members who have less than 5 posts can use the army syste. That will also prevent is creating.

Then I can clear out everyones bank, and set everyones money to 1 million. Then reset anyones army in the army suystem who is just down right godly, and open it back up, post in the news and email eveyone a date an time when the army system will re-open. So make sure no one gets robbed, so everyone knows exactly when to be on the site.

After that anyone who cheats will be banned from the army system. And anyone who see's someone with 29834728374 GP's should tell me before they dicide to attack that user. Attacking the cheating user counts AS CHEATING. S, report that member and dont attack it. By report I mean pm me please.

Poeple who have not cheated will not get their army system reset or deleted.

-------------

Thats all I can think of, agree?

i agree

virtus u werent here when ss cheated he had attack adn defence beyond wat the top ppl have right now

poply u should kno u were there when scourge told us his attack and defence

lol you started a week ago and are already number 3? Something sounds fishy with that

Wow this is f***ing gay. every time my character starts to develope it gets reset. I'm done playing if this happenes again.

well i just wish others didn't cheat or use exploits.

I attacked like five people with a shit load of money. I didn't know they were cheating, just thought this place had been here for a while and they were hoarding money

yeah I think a lot of people did that. But why would they keep that much money out of the bank?

Bying something. It is a good chance to find someone and attack them while they are buying stuff. That's the only time I keep things out of the bank if I am aware of having money

lol you started a week ago and are already number 3? Something sounds fishy with that

I assume you are talking to me? Yes you are exactly right, something FISHy was up with that (:

well i have been attacked buying things. But no one has that much money out for any length of time...

it wasn't any legnth of time, i just logged on and killed, then banked and left ^_^

Sign in to follow this