Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Army System Reset

Everyone keeps telling me to reset the army system. Whats going on and why? -_-

i don't know

i think when the site was ddosses today, that some ppl gained over 1 trillion Gps or something

mebe someone that complains will come and explain

Its nothing everyone stick to their normal lifes woot reaper!

uhh cuz ppl have like over 800 million attack and defence but i jus say reset thier ban and army only leave us normal ppl alone

there is absolutly no chance that the people who missed out on this could ever catch up and get a chance to be number one.

Omfg I finally start army system again after the last reset which I lost all my money on stuff at least tell us so we can sell our stuff.

Every one has an unreal amount of money and every one is gonna max out. Mind as well reset it. Or like i said before maybe you can reset the banks and the stats Ie. Attak Def Spy and sentry and leave every one with there upgrades. something needs to be done though. Or reset it and fund every one like 5 million and they can dispese it as then choose.

From a monetary view and slightly cocky point of view I refuse to purchase any VIP's untill it gets re balanced. or reset.

Points and the army system means nothing now. there is no competition. With all the money people jump straight to the top. Theres is nothing to try for. Keep in mind this is comming form the guy who has been number 1 on the army system for a short time. If it got reset it would give others a fair chance.

and maybe give use like 5 million or so to start somewhere

As goldfish would say "indeed"

Edited by Virtus

Just restart army system i guess not banks =)

that would be pointless, people have billions of points, they could easy become uber

What if I just reset all the numbers? Like the bank ammount and the on hand points amount?

what about the uber attack and defense skills?

Well That doesn't fix the people who have like 800 million attac does it? I am speaking as one of those people. It just tottaly unfair to those who missed out.

Ghoztcraft Bank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savings

June 2, 2006 - 9:25 pm

The current interest rate is: 1% (compounded daily)

You must make a deposit to collect your interest.

Minimum Deposit: 50,000 Ghozt Points

Your savings account balance is 4,529,406,906 Ghozt Points.

Your last interest payment was 24,811 Ghozt Points on

June 2, 2006 at 1:57 pm.

Thats my bank, ghozt there was a huge glich where smashed had a lot of money and it was stuck at tat, so ppl kept attking him

o and lookie at my siggy >.<

Edited by adam591

Touch me and die -.-.

Full reset? o.o

I'd say so...

i'll kill you if u reset it.

Guys I still dont know what I should do? Shopuld I just reset all the people who are too strong? But then ill need someone to tell me everyone to clear.

Or should I just reset it all..

4 weeks, then all reset?

dont reset. its as simple as that.

Edited by Poply

XGhozt it needs to be rebalanced so VIP dont get such a HUGE advantage. The top 5 will always be VIP with 1/2 off. Get rid of that and make people buy GP's instead of just buying VIP and getting more out of it.

It needs to be reset because of the money glitch. Not just the points and stuff. The banks and EVERYTHING needs to be reset. And then get money from posts. Like 500 GP per post for now. Then the normal for concurrent posts. Or its no fair to the people that are new to these forums and it gets boring.

It all needs to be reset. poply doesnt want it because he made a load because of the glitch.

Edited by Sha{D}e.

Im still in the top 5, but its so much harder for me...

I say we de-rigg it a bit, and lower the gps per post...

Yeah at like 1000 per post if he reset it. Thats 1 million. Which is fine.

And like 1million GP's per $1. Which VIP's make much more than that in return for 1/2 cost over the long run.

Just reset it... Just look at who has a reasonable amount of GPs and leave them.

You could do a mySQL query like:

UPDATE `user_table` SET `point_row` = 0 WHERE `point_row` > some_number

Just change user_table to the users table, and points_row to the points row, easy!

Edited by hyperlisk

Sign in to follow this