Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ps2 Vs (gamecube Vs Xbox)

if it was a direct quote, i would have put quotations around it. unfortunately, i dont happen to save all my convos so i cant get an exact quote. never the less, we both know what u said.

Know you seem to know what I said, and I am telling you what I said in a previous post. If you opinion differs from whatever experience you have then thats fine. Just drop it.

Good job, your trying to take over my thread telling people to post the way that I'm already telling them to post. As for the stuff you listed for the systems; good facts... wrong thread. This thread is about game sales so a modded Xbox or Xbox 360 doesn't mean anything in this thread. If your gonna try to take control of the thread then start by talking about the topic.

How the hell are you going to make some kind of decisive decision (this is a x vs x thread, so there has to be some kind of winner, dumbass) if you're going to be spouting fanboy bullshit?

u said the killzone 2 trailer shown at e3 05 was real time. idk how to make it any clearer or simpler so u cant misunderstand it. if ur gunna talk crap about me, do it in the flame section then maybe ill care.

w.e

killzone is sh!t

How the hell are you going to make some kind of decisive decision (this is a x vs x thread, so there has to be some kind of winner, dumbass) if you're going to be spouting fanboy bullshit?

First off I showed the decisive winner in the first post, so read it. Also, show me where I posted fanboy shit as facts... then you can have the thread all you want (If you can even find "fanboy" talk coming from me). This is a thread about who sold the most games. If you would have read the beggining I posted info about game sales because so many people believed the Xbox was the most popular. It could have been the best system, which is not the topic, so thats when you create a new thread to talk about that.

Know you seem to know what I said, and I am telling you what I said in a previous post. If you opinion differs from whatever experience you have then thats fine. Just drop it.

lol...a global mod flaming and spamming.....nice....thats a good way too show people you are responsible!!^^

Urrm...Im confused, I am not flaming nor am I spamming plutomic. I think you hit your head again..

Besides you just got off topic..

My preference is ps2 but Xbox caught up a lot at the end....gamecube was a dissapointment for me personally.

First off I showed the decisive winner in the first post, so read it. Also, show me where I posted fanboy shit as facts... then you can have the thread all you want (If you can even find "fanboy" talk coming from me). This is a thread about who sold the most games. If you would have read the beggining I posted info about game sales because so many people believed the Xbox was the most popular. It could have been the best system, which is not the topic, so thats when you create a new thread to talk about that.

Popularity doesn't make it 'the best'. Sony already had a pre-existing fanbase, which was built off of the PSX and other systems. Xbox started from scratch, which is why it has taken a while to gain momentum.

well...it wasn't just that. When xbox started they had a very crappy controller, and not very many games period, let alone good ones. I hated mine when I first got it, but towards the end I played it more than I played my ps2

I sold my PS2, I never play it. It's boring since I have like 20 something games, and that's it. Well, it's not really a lack of games, I just find ALL the games on the PS2 to have no replay-ability. I hate playing the game twice, not to mention it's poor graphics. I thought I was going to be rid of polygonal characters when I sold my psx for the ps2, I was wrong.

Watching movies on it is horrible, there's pixels clearly visible even at 10ft away. So that rules out as use as a media center (mp3/movies etc). Modded my xbox, threw a 200 gb in there and it's secks.

I've researched ps2 modchips, so that I could put my extra hdd in there. They're expensive, lack features, and just suck; not to mention you have to solder them in there. Modchips are a joke entirely.

I spent no money on my xbox, except for the initial price of my hdd which was in my fileserver before.

Edited by Gamepin126

Well thats great. A few things you have to consider. It was a poor decision from a graphics standpoint to make it compatible with psone. On top of that I think you just like to play different kind of games. The RPG's on the Ps2 were awsome most of them were long and had a great story. Many games for me lose their replay ability. You name it, sports, RPG's, and action/adventure. So for me that is a moot point. They only games I play again are retro games, but thats just me. The other point you have to consider is xbox came out a few years after ps2. So they obviously had upgrades over sony. But that didn't stop them from continuing to dominate. That was because they had many more titles that were of quality to play. Don't get me wrong the xbox was great, and I loved the feature of the built in harddrive. I wish the 360 harddrive worked as well as the original did.

Popularity doesn't make it 'the best'.

Do I really need to keep repeating myself about that not being the topic? I know that popularity doesn't make a game or a system the best. Guess what though, this is about which one was the most popular, not the best.

Well, it's not really a lack of games, I just find ALL the games on the PS2 to have no replay-ability.

Then you go and say this after telling people to not post any fanboy bullshit. Sounds like someone who has their head stuck up Microsoft's ass.

if i got a ps2 right now (since i dont have 1) i could only think of 2 or 3 games to get. i need games which have tons of replay ability and i find online first person shooters have the most, and guess what? xbox has the most and best of those kind of games.

Do I really need to keep repeating myself about that not being the topic? I know that popularity doesn't make a game or a system the best. Guess what though, this is about which one was the most popular, not the best.

Then you go and say this after telling people to not post any fanboy bullshit. Sounds like someone who has their head stuck up Microsoft's ass.

I play a lot of FPS and the only good FPS I can think of on the PS2 is SOCOM, which I didn't really like cuz the graphics blew ass.

I wasn't basing my entire argument on 'fanboy bullshit', and I believe that's the only thing fanboy-ish I've said so far. These games just have no replay value, to me.