Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Dear Bounder,

WTF what? We're just talking about my psycho episode...

Hey what sort of post was that? HG is really hurting here...LOL

you know what bounder...fuck you...this shit you are doing right now is what i got demoted for....just stfu i tried to say it was a phase when i was going through it,but you said it wasnt..SO FUCK YOU BITCH.NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FUCKING FEEL YOU PIECE OF SHIT...

ALSO,you must be a fucking nerdy ass geek if you cant run...you need to get out mor you bitch! SHit,i play games all the time,but i still go out with my friends and have a good time...we walk around and sneak into places..you probably dont have any friends(im not trying to offend you,im being serious)..you should trying walking to the movie theatres with your friends one day,and then sneak in to a movie...just start walking everywhere you go,thats what i do...

Wow you guys are just too much. You would figure if you were suicidal and depressed that you would realize how bad another person would feel who is going through the same things. I will say that it is not a phase that everyone goes through.

Yea, not everyone becomes suicidal.

And I'm not still in it pluto...

It ended and began in the same night.

I don't understand why plutomic hates you so much HG. Maybe you could elaborate?

I dunno...

On yahoo hes trying to get me to sign up on some website to help him get a domain....

OK....but that doesn't really explain the anger that he always seems to have towards you.

He jsut pissed that when he went suicidal he lsot his mod an di didn't XD

Ahahaha

Lmao this fucken funny as hell retarded people flaming each other this what i love about this flame board :)

Well I wouldn't say they are retarted. They obviously have problems with eachother though.

lol bounder, u can never make your mind or decide on something. you cant have your cake and eat it too. though, i find is odd that u went through a whole phase in a night. i bet u were just depressed and misperceived alot of things at that time. also being suicidal is stupid. you never hear me whining about my personal life (only in private chats).

Edited by Poply

Look everyones life is crappy in some respect at some point in time, some more than others. But that doesn't mean you should consider suicide. You just have to pick yourself up somehow and move past it. Even if it is difficult to do sometimes.

Becuz my site is dead...nobody ever posts.

And because I realized that the computer ruined my life...

All the things that I use to be able to do, draw, run and everything else...I can't do anymore :o

Except play videos games o.0

I have an idea send me your computer. Then try realizing what you just did.

Look everyones life is crappy in some respect at some point in time, some more than others. But that doesn't mean you should consider suicide. You just have to pick yourself up somehow and move past it. Even if it is difficult to do sometimes.

It doesn't matter what people say suicide is something people always think of.

That is a generalization. Suicide is not something that EVERYONE thinks of...

Ok, its not a fact but I bet the MAJORITY do think of it.

I think that people get depressed about their life but I have a hard time believeing that most people think about suicide. I know that I never have thought about it.

I don't believe that. I know at one point in your life you did.

No I never have. I feel that suicide is the quitters way out. When I am down about life I just try harder. I just focus my energy on what I need to do to make it better. Or what I have to eliminate from my life to make me happier. Whatever the situation might be.

No I never have. I feel that suicide is the quitters way out. When I am down about life I just try harder. I just focus my energy on what I need to do to make it better. Or what I have to eliminate from my life to make me happier. Whatever the situation might be.

True dat man....

LMAO Solarton... "It has come to my attention..." Hahhaha

I appreciate your support bro. I just think it is more productive to find out what you can do do make your life better than thinking about how you can end your life.

At least some peopel aren't crazy liek solarton...

The name of this damn thread is an Oxymoron

lol

Suicidal and Emo are ont the same things.

From what I've gathered Emos only talk and write about suicide.