Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How Many People Think Deluca Is a..

Soo lets see how many people think this guy is a faggit ass ***** dick sucker newb ball licking duck ****ing hoe retarded down syndrom idiot retard. :P :D

I haven't had any problem with him. Why do you feel so strongly about him?

so much hate for 1 person

Soo lets see how many people think this guy is a faggit ass ***** dick sucker newb ball licking duck ****ing hoe retarded down syndrom idiot retard. :P :D

Who the hell are you? Possibly give reasons for your hating him.

Nothin wrong with the guy,he made me sig and i dun even know him and had nothin offer in return.If anyones the faggit ass ***** dick sucker newb ball licking duck ****ing hoe retarded down syndrom idiot retard its u tool

Ouch, so much hate, he made a thread :P. How will I sleep?

I dont think I saw anyone hate him except the thread maker...

and why does everyone spell faggot with an i?

oh no! YOU HATE DELUCA...WHAT WILL I DO! SHIT...WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TOO TELL MY CHILDREN!WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TOO TELL MY WIFE!FUCK NOW IM GONNA HAVE TOO QUIT MY JOB AND MOVE TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY!....rofl newb

well i just got this thread to let my **** u's out AND YES U *****ES I GOT WHAT I WANTED SO STFU MY FRIEND MADE THE MAPHACK FOR ME AND SAID WHEN NEXT PATCH COMES OUT ILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO HAVE ONE AAAAAND lemme get my **** you's out now

**** U PLUTOMIC!!!

**** U DELUCA!!!

**** U SOLARTON!!! *you should lauph at your mom then for having you*

**** U TRAINING NAME!!! * i got what i needed and all you fags wont hop off my nuts*

**** U FIGJAM!!! *ill rape your whole family nigger*

**** THE REST OF YOU *****ES next people to reply officialy like are gay and love penis so reply if you want ima lauph at your gay ass xO

I saw a thread where deluca got kind of out of hand. But I don't really see why you need to be so pissed at him for what seems to be a petty reason. Every other word being an expletive is getting kinda old also.

how ammusein :).When u stop sniffin ya dads bike seat tool come try it!!!

well i just got this thread to let my **** u's out AND YES U *****ES I GOT WHAT I WANTED SO STFU MY FRIEND MADE THE MAPHACK FOR ME AND SAID WHEN NEXT PATCH COMES OUT ILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO HAVE ONE AAAAAND lemme get my **** you's out now

**** U PLUTOMIC!!!

**** U DELUCA!!!

**** U TRAINING NAME!!! * i got what i needed and all you fags wont hop off my nuts*

**** THE REST OF YOU *****ES next people to reply officialy like are gay and love penis so reply if you want ima lauph at your gay ass xO

Ahahaha you just made my day.

Talking in all caps shows that you are a raged customer, and it also implies that what you are saying about your friend is a complete lie. You probably downloaded a maphack off a website and you're saying it's your friends and that he made it for you and him. When there's a new patch you'll probably return crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"got what i needed and all you fags wont hop off my nuts"

Ahahahahaha

What did you need? Just a hack to download?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you should lauph at your mom then for having you"

Insulting someone's parents shows a complete lack of intelligence and a complete lack of ability to create an original insult. These are both sad and humourous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ill rape your whole family nigger"

If you're racist, why rape a family that is a different colour than you? :)

"THE REST OF YOU *****ES next people to reply officialy like are gay and love penis so reply if you want ima lauph at your gay ass xO" What an interesting, yet unoriginal/idiotic way to attempt to end your own thread.

**** U PLUTOMIC!!!

**** U DELUCA!!!

Get a ****ing job you hippy faggot. go cry to your mother about how the bad men on the 'interweb' are treating you.

Oh, and in reply to the 'nigger' comment, you're just ****ing stupid fool. I hope you realize just how ****ing stupid you are, because I can see that shit as clear as ****ing day.

**** U PLUTOMIC!!!

**** U DELUCA!!!

The Fucking Rascism Needs to stop. I Don't care if it's the flame bored or not. It's still not funny and i'm still very against it.

6 Hour suspention.

The ****ing Rascism Needs to stop. I Don't care if it's the flame bored or not. It's still not funny and i'm still very against it.

6 Hour suspention.

**** you.

lol that i'll stand for because this is the flame board. If your pissed that he got suspended for 6 hours go bitch at him that rascism isn't funny.

Or are you bitching at me cause i killed you again in the RPG yet again?

lol that i'll stand for because this is the flame board. If your pissed that he got suspended for 6 hours go ***** at him that rascism isn't funny.

Or are you *****ing at me cause i killed you again in the RPG yet again?

The RPG you "faggit".

Bwahahaha Sorry man i don't target you out specificly it's the top 14 people. I'll revive you.

To tell you the truth DeLuca is a friend of mine on USEast Battle.net. I told him to come to this site for SC hacks, he wouldn't know who this is unless he rememberws what my account was. Yeah, I havn't been on battle.net for quite awhile and I just heard the new patch was out but it's too late because there is already hacks for it.. This is why they took off the ladder =/

Hey dude, stop crying about DeLuca, he didn't do shit.. :cookie?:

Bwahahaha Sorry man i don't target you out specificly it's the top 14 people. I'll revive you.

I don't want your sympothy, "Faggit".

Go fall in a ditch and burry yourself in it.

Stop this topic, it is pretty much lame for hating someone for no god damn reason..

Stop this topic, it is pretty much lame for hating someone for no god damn reason..

Who said anyone hated him? Well, aside from whats-his-fag, but no one really pays attention to what he thinks or his opinion so it really shouldn't matter.