Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Muslim vs the World

Well if anyone watched the debate they had this Monday about Muslims. See Muslims are making nukes right now and that scares everyone. Why you might ask? When Hitler was in jail for 9 months he wrote a book on what he was going to do to the Jews. It was published, everyone read it. Yet few beilived it. In the past month Iran or Turkey I forgot wich sold 90,000 copies of that book. Let me remind you all Muslims beilive that Muhammad ( cant spell his name sorry ) will come back ONLY when all Jews are dead and non beilivers ( us and the world)... doesnt that scare ya? That we MIGHT let them make nukes and let them attack us? Cmon how retarded do you have to be to beilieve that TALKING to these people will work? Didnt work for the Russians in WWII when Germany invaded. Didnt work with everyone else. What makes you think it will work NOW with NUKES!!!

post opinion

how about we eliminate religeon completely? then people can stop wasting their time.

I wish it was that easy we just cant wake up one day and say "fuck it lets own their asses" so thats not a solution

Yeah it is why not? Or abolish religion. All of the worlds problems for centuries revolve around conflicts concerning religion...Its not a surprise. I have said since the war is Afganistan started that we should just get together and take over the whole Middle east. Most of the people in control there are extremists...or they are pawns of extremists. Why give the control of the countries like Iraq back? They will just fuck it all up again with their extremism and facism...whats the point?

Well... your wrong. Bombing them out is not the only solution back in 1500s Japan had a good 100 years chaos. No ruler No King nothing like that it was all chaos untill one guy came and set everything right. He killed all those who showed resistance, converted everyone into beiliving what he beilived and what was right. Sure this is going against their will but its better for the world. If that can be pulled of ( Bush wants to and China is a strong ally of ours) Middle East will no longer cause terrorism, and have hate on the Jews. The most important part there wont be as much wars. Besides South Korea they just need to get their asses wooped and shut up for another century. ( less compition on Brood War anyway )

Brief history of Islam:

In the Bible there was a man named Abraham, supposedly the father of us all, including the muslims. When Abraham was an old man and didnt have any children, he became desperate. So he slept with his maid or housekeeper or whatever by the name of Haagar. Now Haagar conceived and gave birth to Abrahams first child, Ishmael ( i think thats the correct name...) . Now many years later when his actual wife conceived (at a remarkable age of like 70 - 100 cant remember) thats son's name was Isaac. So Isaac automatically became the favorite becuase he actually came from the actualy wife. Now Ismhael was jealous and mischievous and caused trouble for Isaac. So Abraham kicked Ishmael and Haagar out of the household and moved on. Now the interesting thing is that Ismhael and Haagar survived in the desert and they started their own nation

in current Saudi Arabia. So Islam was actually indirectly created by one of the most important figures in Christianity! How ironic...

Now addressing the religiong thing. I feel pretty strongly about this, even though i dont lead a model christians life....if somehow you were atheist and there was no such thing as a "god" then nothing would happen when you died, correct? You lose nothing. But if their was a "god" and their was heaven and living the life of an atheist would bring you to hell, you would lose everything. What im saying is are you sure taking a gamble on your "eternal" life is worth it? Even if you lived your life believing in "god" and there was no such thing, you still dont lose anything....I wouldnt take that chance, and i have some things to repent for...actually alot. all in good time though....

also, if you study the theory of evolution, which in all common sense is bullshit. why you ask? well lets say this, what created the earth, and the answer an evolutionist would say millions of compressed atoms or something like that. then you would say what created those atoms, then they would answer with another thing. the point is if you go far enough, evolution will not have an answer. So obviously something created something in order for evolution to work. and since evolution nullifys the existence of a creator, it becomes not true.

now for the muslims and the relevant point in this post...the dangerous things about muslims is that they are not afriad to die. If they die, they believe they will go to heaven. SO either way we can die, or all of us can die. it doesnt matter to them. Thats why if you compare any superpower in the world today with an islamic nation, and we both of nuclear weapons, the muslims ar emore dangerous. America does not want to die, but if we launch nuclear weapons say on north korea, north korea will detect it before it hits them and launch their own nuclear weapons. so we both die, and america does not want that. islamic nations dont care. as long as they can kill alot of people b4 they die, they are happy.

Edited by flirchinator

to the middle paragraph: ive often thought about that but have still chosen to not beleive in a god for some reason. i see what your saying which is basically "better safe than sorry".

also, feel free to check out this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVQoxrrMftA

edit: to the second part of the middle paragraph. evolution has nothing to do with how things started, its about after they started and how they came to be. ur saying everything has to have had a creator, yet i bring up an old question... then who created god? oh, he's always been here? then why cant these atoms have always been here?

Invisiuble, it's spelt, Believe. lol

Anyway, No, they are not making nukes :rolleyes: It's just a threat to scare us, and then maybe have us retreat out of their county.

They are poor as dirt WE gave them the weapons the now ue against us, WE gave them money to start over and be rich, but no they used it all against us.

If they're making nukes, it's not just some base on wheels thats making nukes. If they have a base, we would have found it.

The USoA > Muslims

I say we kick thir fucking muslim asses and blow the living shit outa them

I agree with adam y not just take them out of the picture and never have to worry about them agin... Like my old history teacher said you either make them ur friend (which they are not) or u kill them all

And I take you learned that in 7th grade history? First of all there are certain rules and terms you have to fight under.. Like i said you cant launch a nuke at who ever you feel like at any random time.

Well... your wrong. Bombing them out is not the only solution back in 1500s Japan had a good 100 years chaos. No ruler No King nothing like that it was all chaos untill one guy came and set everything right. He killed all those who showed resistance, converted everyone into beiliving what he beilived and what was right. Sure this is going against their will but its better for the world. If that can be pulled of ( Bush wants to and China is a strong ally of ours) Middle East will no longer cause terrorism, and have hate on the Jews. The most important part there wont be as much wars. Besides South Korea they just need to get their asses wooped and shut up for another century. ( less compition on Brood War anyway )

I think it is funny how you somehow think that people nowadays would take to someone doing something against their wills, that is part of the problem in the area, is there is so much uprising. Religion to these people is their life, and western culture is the devil. They need to be taught that we wont be pushed around, and the only way to do that is to have widespread takeovers off all the middle eastern countries that oppose western cultures will.

i thought north korea was the one testing the nuke to reach the U.S.

they are the ones that have a missle possibly cabable of hitting the west coast. That is something major that we have to watch out for...

:welcome: pensk ... :hi:

Post a topic in the "New Members" section.

Anyway, Top secret base ehh?

Yeah really top secret, especaily when they have a picture of it :)

As I said, if they have a base, we will find it, and we will destroy it.

And there's no "written document" or "organized" way of sending nukes. You want to nuke someone? You do it.

There's nothing stopping anyone from launching a nuke.

Imagine the convo: Just used frenchies as an example because they are funny.

Frenchie: Well yes le missel will beh(be..) launched..mmm yes.

Bush...uhhh sign this paper my good friend.

Frenchie: Well yes..I see we ahh(are) at wohh(war), goodday to you Mr.Bush.

Bush: See ya later.

rofl. :)

Poply can I please shoot you in the fucking head! LOOK AT THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!.... shoot yourself you fucking moron... 1500s they had nukes? damnit your a god damn retard.

keep that stuff to the flame board please.

Poply can I please shoot you in the fucking head! LOOK AT THE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!.... shoot yourself you fucking moron... 1500s they had nukes? damnit your a god damn retard.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT...I dont think he was even fucking talking about the 1500's...he was talking about now...bitch

how about we eliminate religeon completely?

Yep, because that would be the solution to everything? Of course that would start more wars then anything, and complete chaos. By the way, religion is the word you're looking for.

Yeah it is why not? Or abolish religion.

Read above, it isn't possible.

I say we kick thir fucking muslim asses and blow the living shit outa them

Are you special? How come all these mods have such weak opinions. Edited by Mys Videl

I think you took my quote out of context. I was saying that abolishing religion like the previous person said wasn't possible. That what I thought was the only reasonable solution would be to take over the area...