Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft MakeOver

he had it coming to him. I was getting sick of the bastard.

Bad example 1 (im a hurry think of more later): Banning me from the spam contest because I broke a rule he added after I made the post :(.

The Army System will be offline untill futher notice (I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE DID TO IT). Anyone who wants to help get it back online, please post here letting me know. I will consider it.

Poptart.. I eman poply is the new General Mod.

LOL POPTART.and lol again that sucks for you wormbeast you getting banned for some rule he made later. but well its going to be better future or a brighter one i hope. lets all try and keep gc going on!!

Oh my this is rather funny watching you scramble to fix the AS. THinking a simple reset would fix it. I know how to fix it.

Oh and the reason i haven't left is for the fact that's it's hilarous to watch members scramble to fix something that is so easy to fix......

The reason I havent made you leave is becuase I love watching people yell at you, Its bringing my members together. Plus now I have mods who accually care about the site. I dont know why I trusted you.

.:: 20:51:08 :: BlUeFoX679: having fun?

.:: 20:57:35 :: xghozt89: You and aka are the same

.:: 20:57:48 :: xghozt89: And, ill let you keep your account, because im nice.

.:: 20:57:55 :: xghozt89: Just stay low.

.:: 20:58:02 :: xghozt89: Where you belong.

.:: 20:59:26 :: BlUeFoX679: no man i got so fucking fed up. I'm not asking you for a unban or a position back onj the site. I'm just letting you know i find it funny how your scramblin to fix something so simple

.:: 20:59:48 :: xghozt89: No, I mean your new account.

.:: 21:00:00 :: BlUeFoX679: no i don't fucking care either way

.:: 21:00:09 :: xghozt89: Then why are you talking to me?

.:: 21:00:47 :: BlUeFoX679: just to see what kind of reaction i would get. iwas surprised to see i wasn't even ip banned right off the bat

.:: 21:01:20 :: xghozt89: That's because Im thankful for what you did for Ghoztcraft in the past

Goldfish has fixed the army system, its back online.

Xpoopie i fixxed the Army System and changed the numbers back from 999999999999999

Lol, ok masterx helped.

you better not even think about giveing him a position back....

This is all some crazy shit...

Everything got all screwy -.-

Just glad everything's back on track.\

What the hell even started all of this shit? My god...

What the hell even started all of this shit? My god...

fishy got mad cuz he got 2 negative rep points for a post ranting about me.

he has the tendancy to rant about stuff. I just don't understand why two neg rep points would make him freak out and sabotage the site, especially one he gave a bunch of money to

he has the tendancy to rant about stuff. I just don't understand why two neg rep points would make him freak out and sabotage the site, especially one he gave a bunch of money to

yah he's straight out of the nut house.

I just don't understand in the one day I wasn't on how he could do a 180 like that...

i just explained how

You told me what happend, thanks poply. I was talking rhetorically like what goes on in a person's mind to make em snap like that on something so petty.

forgetting to take your meds i bet.

this all happened in one day...

I was gone all weekend T_T

read the first post...

Wow I was only online early saturday, and then I was busy till today...boy things got crazy fast...

dang ghozt ur going far T_T

any more changes to the AS?

Edited by MysticViper

Sign in to follow this