Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft MakeOver

Well when someone takes over and fixes it, that will be fixed too.

Ghozt should make a thread or get a global mod to make one, where people can apply and be voted for the position.

That would speed things up.

for the makeover cant we get a forum rpg system like bwhacks it seems interesting

People are not "allowed" to sign up for global mod, its like an award.

--

Ok, guys the FlashChat and Uploader have been integrated with the skin. Im going to make a new linking thing at the top, instead of the dropdown menu's. So when I do that ill update the link to the uploader and flashchat.

Also the LiveSupport is working, if anyone needs anything, or help on the site. If it sais "online" then thats me. So just click it and put your username and email and then it will open a direct chat to me. ^_^

The Ghoztcraft WebHosting and Clan Template pages have been created, and will be done after I get the new links in the header.

There will be a post in the news when the site template etc.. is all done, and thats when I will take a poll to see what new forums, games, and downloads you guys want to see added to the site.

So, with that said Id just like to let everyone know im making progress.

Example:

FlashChat: http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/index.php...o=show&id=2

holy crap, what HAPPENED HERE? I was gone for a week and then people get kicked out of Ghoztcraft.... Speaking of all these clan templates etc, XGhozt could you seriously add patch v1.11 and v1.10 for starcraft in the downloads? I have extended and burrito waiting to be uploaded once you do... And also along with these templates and stuffs, I am learning php at the moment :P and I mean seriously learning hehe.. ^.^

Ok, I added those catagories.

thanks for all the hard work Ghozt! you rock!

Sign in to follow this