Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Other] Nestopia

File Name :: Nestopia

Author :: Jordanv78

Category :: Other

Description ::

The best NES emulator (if you want to play online) They have a ton of servers to hook up to and play any NES game vs. people around the world! It is inferior to FCEultra in everything else though. This is must have for online retro-gamers! 8)

View File

Oh my god!

I love Emulators, lol.

Woo hoo!

Yeah when I first found FCEUltra five years ago, I started playing nothing but old nintendo games for like 6months beating all the old series...then moved on to Genesis and SNES, I didn't play my xbox or ps2 for that whole time! Retro games are the bomb!

I use the ZNES Emu. It has an ok online thing, I never played with anyone that I didn't know tho....only linked to my friends IP, and we played. It has it's own cheat thing, and hex thing. I dunno I like the one I have :x

yes emulators are the funnest thing...whats the best part about it is showing it off to your friends..

dude znes doesn' t let you hook up to a server to play people across the world like Nestopia. And nestopia has all the cheats also. Besides it works way better with windows.

Fceultra is the best for offline NES>

yo what are the best game for znes that u can play online?

<3 emulators

well it all depends on what you like to play really. Of course you like to play games like Streetfighter and such. Personally I like playing the old games like double dragon, battletoads, TMNT etc against others online. Mario 3 there are a ton of fun games to play against others.