Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

sniper hack i think

Ok, there once was a little old lady that lived in a shoe....

neways...

somewhere, there is a hack floating around that will let you kill any unit from anywhere on the map... ne clue what it is or where to get it???

you mean suicide hack?

its in inhale

only able to suicide your own units however

no, not suicide hack.... there is one that kills your oppents units.....

that might be a little impossible..

either your bullshitting or that would be the best and most malicious hack to date

im not5 bullshittin... there seriously is a hack like that... but i cant find it

Because it doesnt excist?

umm, yeah, i dont think there is a hack that can do that dude..

pros599, why do you say such a hack exists? Do you have proof?

u can do it with triggers

in a map

but i dont think theres a hack like taht if tehre was bnet would prolly patch it already

it would be possible if the hack ur using is backdoorred

hgh

fdgdfgfdg

dfgdfgfg

dfgdfgdfg

dfgdfgdfg

there is such a hack i have it its not up for trade of nore will i give it to any one but belive him there is such a hack its very rare to find mine was givein to me by the person who made the hack its under the hood and its a privet hack only given to old members of clan cotd so yes there is such a hack and no i wont give it up or its name

FALSE !

a hack like that CANT exist

magic bitch u dont have it

no1 have its

its only a stupid triggers on the map

dont trust magicbitch, NEVER trust magicbitch

im sure that if i say "i have see some1 with a hack for put the unit invisible" magic bitch will say "i have it but i dont give it"

magic bitch , its true , no ?

Edited by acid

wow acid is your point in life to bring me down there is such a hack you dumb shit as i said it was only given to old members of clan cotd

your the one that dont know shit i have bean playing this game scine it came out i have sceen 99% of all the hacks that was made for it i own about 65% of them most of them where never widely reless man acid i should slap you for saying that shit you dont know me or what i have your just a punk ass noob

Edited by magic bitch

wow acid is your point in life to bring me down there is such a hack you dumb shit as i said it was only given to old members of clan cotd

your the one that dont know shit i have bean playing this game scine it came out i have sceen 99% of all the hacks that was made for it i own about 65% of them most of them where never widely reless man acid i should slap you for saying that shit you dont know me or what i have your just a punk ass noob

not many people like you... :dry:

maybe its because u cuss WAY too much to have an intelligent conversation with. you should ATLEAST give SOME proof that u do have it. btw acid wasnt trying to bring u down, he was just trying to bring every1 else up from beleiving that such extreme hack does exist.

you want proof so badly

there the funny shit is it only works on my user and pass ha bitches

theres your proof it shows you im not lieing

hak files are simply structured containers for custom content. When they are loaded into a module, their contents become avaliable to you when you are creating your area's, items, monsters etc.

Any hak files used by a server need to be on each players computer for them to be able to log on.

hak files are used mostly for "never winter night, the game"

its easy to rename it, make a eadme , but when u decrypt the files u understand lol

give a replay of u using it !

edit: oh, and , i dont want to make u down , its just that im french and the thing that i say dont go out like i want lol

Edited by acid

look i dont have a rep of it cuz i havent used it in over 2 years if you want to use it so badly crack it and get your self a user and pass

you wanted proff and i gave it to you be great full i gave it up for download i wasnt going to post it when ghozt said thats the only way i can shut you ass wipes up so i did as i said crack use it be happy i posted it

Edited by magic bitch

So if you havent used it in over two years... then whos to say blizzard didnt accidently patch it?

Orly? The only thing I know that would be similar was Damned666.dll if I recall correctly. And what was patched long ago.