Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GameHackersUnion Radio

actually i diddent hack beg and i joined bwh before i joined ghozt craft and i also know english infact im making an 93.8 in my english class i know english also its all in the past now and ya ghozt is right some bwh are registeing here and being nice

and to ghozt uhh gl with the lisening to it part i got dial up so uhhh unless its a song i rllly like and i cant find it on lime wire or kazaa (wich is basicly not going to happen) i cant and wont be listening :blush2:

Edited by Ruler_of_war

yeah I think you should of asked us before you came up with this plan..

made a poll?

Cuz I wont be listening to any of this metal shit bwflames likes to play :)

I might roll with Chewy on Thizz but thats about it.

That's why I suggested, that there should be a wide variety in it.

Edited by Suteki

Game hacking communities united through music.

What better way to bring the two communities together? And also a possibility of other game hacking communities getting involved someday.

If you actually read anything that I said, I stated several times there their would be a variety of Dj's Music, and scheduled shows. And when you say things like that it makes us look bad, and not bwhacks. I am working extremely hard at trying to disrupt this friction between the two sides. And thanks to Darth, I'm finally able to begin doing so. If you want to be a dj and mix up what little variety you think there will be, then feel attempt to sign up for a Dj as soon as its available.

For me I think It sounds like a great idea. I just didn't want any friction to start because of differences in music. I hope that this does bring the two sites together, the whole thing about being enemies has long gotten old. The problem is many people at BWH hold a grudge on "most" members of GC...

Im pleased to announce: "the temp template is 100% complete". There is a working dj status, and a intro recorded by myself. :)

http://70.87.142.12/

Credits at the bottom, and the radio is bumpin'. This is just the temp template, the main template will be ownage, not sharing details yet.

Recommended Browser: FireFox.

For me I think It sounds like a great idea. I just didn't want any friction to start because of differences in music. I hope that this does bring the two sites together, the whole thing about being enemies has long gotten old. The problem is many people at BWH hold a grudge on "most" members of GC...
A few of your members have a huge bias on people from BWH (BWHFlames as they call it), even moreso than BWH does; if you ask me. I, personally, just fucking hate stupid people (or people that act stupid on the internet, IE type lazily and use smileys/grammar so bad it is impossible to read).

Cuz I wont be listening to any of this metal shit bwflames likes to play
I am the only person from BWH that plays metal. Lately I've been djing alot. Either way, no one is forcing you to listen to the radio.

i like rock hmmmm if only i had high speed

btw nice intro ghozt yet u show no emote. what so ever

Edited by Ruler_of_war

actually i diddent hack beg and i joined bwh before i joined ghozt craft and i also know english infact im making an 93.8 in my english class i know english also its all in the past now and ya ghozt is right some bwh are registeing here and being nice

and to ghozt uhh gl with the lisening to it part i got dial up so uhhh unless its a song i rllly like and i cant find it on lime wire or kazaa (wich is basicly not going to happen) i cant and wont be listening :blush2:

Yeah, we expected this to happen to a few people.. :-/

yeah I think you should of asked us before you came up with this plan..

made a poll?

Cuz I wont be listening to any of this metal shit bwflames likes to play :D

I might roll with Chewy on Thizz but thats about it.

Just because you make a poll and we talk about the idea does not mean that its going to be taken down. The site was me and darth's idea. And we exploded it into this huge thing. Its turning out really well actually topping at like 8-9 listeners so far. And its only the temp template!

When I do things that effect Ghoztcraft, via changing something dramasticly such as the slogan, or skin or moderators, then i ask for a public opinion. I don't need permission to make a radio and link it to my site.

That's why I suggested, that there should be a wide variety in it.

There will be, we have 5 active Dj's so far. Ranging from soft rock, hard rock, metal, limited rap, and techno. You just got to catch the shows when they come on, and there will be times in the near future. But like I said, there will be a comedy show, and my famous talk show on a regular base;s. More things like that are soon to come. :nyam:

Game hacking communities united through music.

What better way to bring the two communities together? And also a possibility of other game hacking communities getting involved someday.

Thats not a bad slogan actually.

A few of your members have a huge bias on people from BWH (BWHFlames as they call it), even moreso than BWH does; if you ask me. I, personally, just fucking hate stupid people (or people that act stupid on the internet, IE type lazily and use smileys/grammar so bad it is impossible to read).

I am the only person from BWH that plays metal. Lately I've been djing alot. Either way, no one is forcing you to listen to the radio.

I like some of that crazy shit you play! :spiteful:

i like rock hmmmm if only i had high speed

btw nice intro ghozt yet u show no emote. what so ever

I wasn't trying to add any emotion into it. Lol.. Next time ill sing for ya. :sweat:

ohhh plz do lol jkjk u know u should go and be a dj at a real radio station

btw EWWWWWWWWWWW TECHNO they play that on the station i listen to on sunday nights its funny reminds me of that episode of famly guy were brians gay cousen marrys that guy and stewy makes fun of the gay bar nsh nsh nsh nsh

Edited by XGhozt

How many people in ghostcraft have shows on the GHU radio?

It just seems that alot of the Dj's are from bwFAIL....

Thats just my 2 cents.

XGhozt i want to do a radio Show like on the 30th, for my New year's Special! Music from 2000 - 2006. :D

Ok, viper pm me later to remind me.

There are 3 dj's from Ghoztcraft, and 4 from bwhacks.

Ok, its official, we have a domain people!

http://ghuradio.com/

The main template is expected to be up and working by next Friday!

nice. can't wait to see the finished template.

O.O AWESOME! I AM SIGNING UP FOR DJ RIGHT NOW! ^.^

:P It's not ready yet....

The site is currently being completely rebuilt. So far the main site and the forums are 100% better than the first version. Feedback please! :biggrin:

the main site is the same.... the forums look terrible.

Sign in to follow this