Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

When will the mineral hack come in?

is the mineral hack for starcraft like over? is it no more of use? is there a mineral hack possible for 1.14?

NEEVAAAHHH!!!

belongs in hack begging? I dont know when it will come back ,if ever. There hack leakage is WAY down for 1.14.

i think its possible, prolly already being used.. but by chosen few that the azn haxor created and allowed his close friends to use... lmao but seriously i'm pretty sure it's possible..a professional programmer could do anything.

i think its possible, prolly already being used.. but by chosen few that the azn haxor created and allowed his close friends to use...

How did you know I had it?! o_O ZOMG STALKER!!!!

How did you know I had it?! o_O ZOMG STALKER!!!!

(screaming as loud as I can) OMG YOU HAVE IT? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? THIS MAY BE INTO THE HACKBEGGIN ( FORGIVE ME) BUT COPY IT AND MAIL IT TO MY EMAIL. GET PERMISSION IF YOU WANT MY E-MAIL!!!!! (Please forgive me)

I believe he was joking dude. chill

I was being sarcastic/joking :biggrin:

Currently there are no found Mineral exploits in this patch.

Mineral hack is so freaking pointless. >.<

The only time it would be good is in UMS games with upgrades.

The Korean private place has it? Where is the Web Site? Actually mineral hack is good with UMS but its strong for tvb games.

Oh really...? And what does this "mineral hack do" exactly? If it even exists..?

It existed in 1.13. I didn't use it, but I want to try it. You get over 10000 minerals by clicking F5 on a barracks and you get those minerals.

teh ub3r expl0iz have been patchzored

the uber exploits have been patched

I seruoisly have a mineral hack, however I won't share.

As matter of fact, I will be just like zerogamers, have the hack connect to a private server that checks your key/activation, and lock it to your IP, while I force you to pay 59.99 for it. Also, I wrote the code so it has to have the activation in order for the hack to work.

Ha!

(Also, the hack is run on server side, so you can't modify the code!)

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!

Lol XD

Edited by pros599

I seruoisly have a mineral hack, however I won't share.

As matter of fact, I will be just like zerogamers, have the hack connect to a private server that checks your key/activation, and lock it to your IP, while I force you to pay 59.99 for it. Also, I wrote the code so it has to have the activation in order for the hack to work.

Ha!

(Also, the hack is run on server side, so you can't modify the code!)

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Woot!

Lol XD

i could crack it one way or another <_<

i could crack it one way or another <_<

i Have a team of monkeys who try to crack it. They have tried for 973 years... (i made it then when i first even heard of the idea of starcraft... that was in my past life)

I can guarentee that you cannot crack it!