Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Oblivion?

I loved Oblivion on 1.14, but ow that it's patched I was wondering when the next Oblivion will come. please?

Whenever it feels like, your question cant be answered

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR NEW HACKS FOR SC BW 1.15!

I'm not gonna say anything <_<

i dont like people liek you... u got 3 posts, and all you are doing is demanding hacks. stop being a leecher man. just relax hacks will come when they do.. i honestly think the min post for dl should be like 30 or higher

true.. its not liek they have hacks for 1.16 while we on 1.15, so it'l take tiem for the hacks on 1.15 to be created.. just chill it'l happen, and when it does ul prolly see it in the download section right here at gc

I dunno.

new hacks when come will they make them right now they might be tired i can live without no hacks

Take a new look at it, take this time to enjoy the peace before the storm.

They might have more social life than all you beggers. They WILL eventually create hacks in 1 week. But the patch was made yesterday. How the hell were they supposed to make a new bypass, the features and the other stuff as well, in such a short amount of time? Do you OBVIOUSLY think that they are mindless machines? They have a life. They have more life than you. They will be ready with hacks soon enough. Stop the damn whining.

Edit: This is my 1000th post.

Also, if you think you can be faster, write the hack yourself. Or be patient and wait.

Edited by Zhuinden

+rep

I only had hacks since like 2 months ago, but idc.

We already have hacks for SCBW v1.15. Just go look goodness... And in good time there will be more hacks.

I would ban your sorry ass if that wasnt barely related to this thread.

We already have hacks for SCBW v1.15. Just go look goodness... And in good time there will be more hacks.

I can't see any hacks in there, actually. Just Mods and Maps.

There is a Hacking section, and a Gaming section.

Try looking in the Hacking Section under Starcraft.

I'm not gonna say anything ;)

No, please do say something. I love your input.

I dunno.

rofl

I only had hacks since like 2 months ago, but idc.

You don't know what you have missed in previous hacks.

I can't see any hacks in there, actually. Just Mods and Maps.

Look harder?

G0d D@mnit! u nuuwbs nede to mak m3 a fukin mineral hax s0 i c@n l00k coo and pro*

[/sarcasm]

Personally, I think that leet speak is being abused now. like the previous post has proven it is quite depressing to see too much in one sentence. And dont yell at me cause you like leet speak, I;m just saying, try not to use it to much. ;)

Just for future notice, there are currently 6 hacks or so taht work with the current hack. Starcraft Brood War v1.15.

G0d D@mnit! u nuuwbs nede to mak m3 a fukin mineral hax s0 i c@n l00k coo and pro*

[/sarcasm]

haha.... anywho what they said. nothing more really to say, it's all been said, just wanted to agree. In due time......

I think Oblivion was the greatest hack, but the previous hacks.....

Annihilation X4 ruled. It had better features than Oblivion. But this is not the thread to discuss THAT.

And just look around. You might be able to find hacks.

As I have repeated many times, at the time of this text, there are currently 7 working hacks for Starcraft Brood War v1.15. Hopefully there will be more really soon.