Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I Graduated High School!

Okay everyone, its official today. I have graduated High School! There are upcoming parties, gifts, and school junk. I'll be pretty busy for the next few days. Anyone that has my cell can call me later today though, not right now. I need to go shopping!

Anyway, if anyone else is graduating soon please let me know, I can post your name up here as well.

Also, I have a picture of me that I'm willing to show anyone interested in knowing what I look like.

Of course, I don't want it posted publicly, and out of respect I trust the people I show will not redistribute the images.

If you what to see me, then message me on an IM. They are pictures I just took of me a few moments ago.

Edit: Yes I'm going to college, looks like ITT, Not sure.

I will be next year...

Senior year here I come :)

Big Dogg on Campus!

Yeah totally :)

Especially since I do sports :)

My brother is graduating on Friday

Will you still have time to come here since you'll be on college? o_O

My brother is going to Ivy Tech by the way.

Yes yes, I always have time for you guys :)

I graduated last year :) but congrats bucko

gj ghozt don't be like me n drop out jkjk lol i don't think i will lol.... it depends on if i go to jail for killing this little jack ass who's been getting on my nerves so uhhh gj gl in life hf dd uhhhhh lol... Congrats on the grad man

congrats man

That is awesome! Congrats! Now on to bigger and better things. I graduated with the class of 1999. Yeah I know I am old. :fans: Too bad I can't be there to celebrate with you. Good luck with the rest of your education. It's hard but it will be totally worth it! Again, CONGRATS!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

w00t

Yea very much congratulations High School is a huge accomplishment. Welcome to the real world.

You guys have no idea how long i've been waiting to post this in the news.. lol

Lol look back on this in a year and see if you feel the same lol.

Lmfao, man I already wanna like "rewind" a few of my HS moments..

Maybe I posted the Graduation too soon. I'm about to graduate in a week. I'm going to be a freshman! I'm going to be a freshman! (singing)

Maybe I posted the Graduation too soon. I'm about to graduate in a week. I'm going to be a freshman! I'm going to be a freshman! (singing)

Mmm, freash meat. Trashcan!

rofl Graduating Middle school...... lol The next 2 years will be the worst 2 years.

congrats dude

cant wait to be a senior next year

Naw, for me Sophomore and Senior year where easier.

Freshman year sucked ass. And Junior year was tests and all that crap.

Mmm, freash meat. Trashcan!

Isn't that what Seniors use on Freshmans? Go Freshmans!!! :P

Sign in to follow this