Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Mineral Hack

I'm sorry, but the universe just keeps inventing new ways to piss off the 1337 programmers.

I agree that a public mineral hack sux in way cus anyone who can play a map with hatchers/drones can now get 500 per drone.BUT I dont belive that only 0.0001% of the hackign world deserves this and the other dont.UNLESS the .9999% of the other people dont find out abotu it.Then to me its alright cus noone feels like they are not the "special" people

But if you look at it from the legit player's point of view, it's still special only to the hackers. Who quite frankly ruined the game by using this hack XD

I agree from a legit players point of view this sux.Even froma hackers point of view this sux.Expecialy for t hose who dont know about it lol

Exactly. But if your the latter, you kinda deserve missing out on the fun if you fail to hear about it.

Mineral hacks are pretty sweet. GG Love the hack.

Edited by Zar

I'm assuming this gives you a loss?

OMFG THE MINERAL HACK ZYANSTOR ALLREADY POSTED OMFG SOME1 REMOVE THIS

No ghozt..I have actually got 2 wins using this hack:D

Btw...how do you "deserve" to hack..?From my point of view,i dont hack to win...I hack for people's responses...It is fucking hilarious to hear ".....wtf...nuke hack"...or "how did you know i was terran"...shit makes me laugh especially when they get pisssseddd

i agree with plutomic here for the first time you dont deserve not to hack : / and if anyone actually deserves to hack its the person who made it if we went by if you deserve it then noone would deserve hacks unless they could make them all themselves

i agree with plutomic here for the first time you dont deserve not to hack : / and if anyone actually deserves to hack its the person who made it if we went by if you deserve it then noone would deserve hacks unless they could make them all themselves

i 100 percent agree

Why the hell would this get moved to a VIP Section when Zynastor has released it to the public on BWHacks?

i ment that some 1 should have moved it to vip before he stole the idea and made the hack

i would love to do this, but I'm not brainy enough, although, i do have an IQ of 98!! wohoo!!!

lol... that means im smarter than you HAHAHAHHAAHH mines over 110

my iq is 154, and i checked mine at a local "science center" well the ontario sience center. the problem is.. that was when i was in grade 5, ... so that doesnt mean much,, back on topic. WOW.. this haxor is koo koo, fo shizzat man, it never crashers, too powerfull for a pubbie.. but me, NAICE

updated to 1.02b

Now you can also use the hack with Hydralisks and Mutalisks.

The hot key changed from 'del' to 'End'.

Edited by YourMother2

Wow, thats awesome. I wasn't expecting an update for this that would add more mineral exploits, thats for sure.

updated to 1.02b

Now you can also use the hack with Hydralisks and Mutalisks.

The hot key changed from 'del' to 'End'.

umm does it give you more minerals when you do it with a hydra or mutra? if not then theres no point in it lol!

It helps if your Drone is holding something upon executing a mineral exploit on it.

It worked sometimes. My computer sucks anyways, and I probably have like 30 trojans/viruses on it .

Dammit he did go ahead and do it...

Do what? Update it some more for other units?

Yeah but that's not exactly what I meant by saying that.

Oh yeah XGhozt, just saw your question, this hack does not give you a loss. Warden does not detect it because Warden only watches for Maphacks and null drop timers. If your hack affects any of those two things, warden will detect it and give you a loss. Because the mineral hack does nothing of the sort with those two things, warden does nothing.

He tried to make it give gas but it dropped you out :D

Sign in to follow this