Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Today. - September 11th

Today is September 11th. I just wanted to remind everyone of the things that happened on this day and hope that you would take a moment of silence in the morning for those who suffered a tragic loss. I wish everyone to have a great day, I cant say much more. Please keep spam and flames out.

flag47.gif

the right time to do it is 12:00, i dont know what time it is where you guys live but yea, n its 2 minutes silence.

Oh nice, I have completely forgotten about this. Is this a national holiday now?

lol.... I really don't get this a bunch of people get murdered and its a holiday. XD

Makes me want to go off on my own genocide some day create a bunch of more holidays for you all XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but yeah don't worry when it's 12 my school will probably make me do this...

Its not a Holiday its a reminder for all those who lost family members and close ones, don't be such an ass to those who had losses.

So what am I supposed to do now? Weep in the corner and cut my veins to free the souls of all those who have died in that poor attempt of fail by the americans against the WTC to blame it all on "terrorists" and to get a false reason to be able to attack Iraq for the oil? Come on.

Everyone has losses. For example I've had like 6 hamsters and they have all died. And yet I don't feel the need to sacrifice goats to a higher deity to make their slumber calm and restful, and I don't cry all the time.

People die, shit sucks, there are 6 billion others. And only about 7 specific and defined people's death would mean anything to me. Maybe less. I won't cry for random people that were killed by their own country in disguise. I see no reason to care.

Zhuinden I understand where you're coming from, but that wasn't necessary at all.

It really wasn't. But still, is there a reason why we shouldn't believe it was done by the American Army?

Yes I know but considering a HUGE percentage of the people mourn over the death of a close or loved one, and you come and express how you don't care can be offensive, indeed "shit happens" but can't you respect other people's views on a situation.

Mourning won't bring anyone back. That's one thing I have learnt from Narutaru.

Also, if you think about it, wouldn't this be the whole purpose? A whole mass of manipulatable people. Actually if you watched Heroes, this is what the intention of the evil dudes was. Manipulation through mourning. It was said in the 18th or 19th ep I think.

I respect how much they believe a life is worth a priceless amount. Especially when it comes to wars and stuff, then people don't care.

EDIT: Also, it was 7 years ago. If we still mourn about it, then it's a national holiday. It was technically a-bit-less-than-half-of-my-age ago. Like All Saints Day here in Hungary, one day after the Halloween of USA. It's also named literally "Day of the Dead" as it's a tradition that you go out to the cemetary and place candles or flowers or both on the graves of your relatives or other close people who have died.

We usually aren't too happy about going out to the cemetary though, because it is totally pointless and it only helps out the flower industry. It helps the consumerism and the capitalism, and that's the purpose.

Okay I understand what you have to say, but next time can I ask you be more respectful about other people's views?

hmm wow this has to be the sadest thing ive seen dude youve pissed me off saying that we attacked ourslef are you fucking razy its like saying th earth is onlt 2 years old!!!

Blowing up Hiroshima wasn't sad though. You were at war. No one cares about the MILLIONS of people that died there.

youve pissed me off saying that we attacked ourslef

That's exactly why it's possible, some people wouldn't be able to take the truth even if it were surely that way. They would blindly believe that the terrorists attacked. Did you watch the final episode of ReGenesis Season 2? It's about the same thing.

Also, the earth is 4,6 billion years old.

He's not asking for a sacrifice, he's just asking that you spend 2 minuets and remember that day.

But I don't think that was so much of a catastrophy that we are supposed to be celebrating the death of a few thousand people.

It's not the fact of celebration it's to show the sympathy for the people who had lost loved ones.

So what am I supposed to do now? Weep in the corner and cut my veins to free the souls of all those who have died in that poor attempt of fail by the americans against the WTC to blame it all on "terrorists" and to get a false reason to be able to attack Iraq for the oil? Come on.

Everyone has losses. For example I've had like 6 hamsters and they have all died. And yet I don't feel the need to sacrifice goats to a higher deity to make their slumber calm and restful, and I don't cry all the time.

People die, shit sucks, there are 6 billion others. And only about 7 specific and defined people's death would mean anything to me. Maybe less. I won't cry for random people that were killed by their own country in disguise. I see no reason to care.

What even makes you think that we're the ones that destroyed the WTCs?

There's a program on the History Channel now and it's talking about the myths behind 9/11 saying that the CIA and FBI and shit were behind this. They(America) said that 4,000 Muslim citizens with blow torches in the middle of the night melted the base of the WTCs. They say that because some guy said that they shouldn't have just fallen down in 6.2 seconds. It should have taken at least three-six minutes.

But really, it was the jet fuel that was on fire and melted all the support beams.

I personally don't care for their deaths because I don't/didn't know anyone in there that died. I too, don't cry for people's death when I don't even know.

If your going to be ignorant enough and be a prick on this day your heartless, thats all I am going to say to you.

You believe it was a conspiracy then believe it its fine.

I support Kenshyns statement.

No one is asking you to be sorry, no one is asking you to cry or do anything, just remember what was done, if you choose not to please don't spit in the peoples faces who had losses.

"The world is headed from you to me, when all we want is unity."

Creed - One

Its not a Holiday its a reminder for all those who lost family members and close ones, don't be such an ass to those who had losses.

You are quite funny saying its a reminder. When the hell do you remember everyone who dies each year then.

At least 2,985 people died in september 11th.

5,400 people in the world die per day on average when do you take the time to remember and pray for these people?

You call me an ass because i think acting as if a day when 2.4k people die is inconsiderate to the amount of people that die each year.

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

It was an american disaster, and quite a lot f concentrated death

omfg forum rage!

Any one who decides to be an inconsiderate jerk in this thread will be moderated.

Okay i will concur with respecting other peoples morals and ethics.... BUT i don't see the point in posting a USA flag smiley to remember the day that is just country spirit it has nothing to do with solemnly respecting them.

should be more like this

Emo___by_Singul-1.jpg

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_