Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Nexuiz 2.3.4 Bugless and Source Code

n0.obAtroN I see you are using my zloader but you remove my readme and don't say thanks? Also its 2008, not 2007 so you might want to change that at the bottom of your readme.

I apologize, zLoader is no doubt the best DLL Injector out there. If you notice I also took alot from your readme, so thanks for that too :)

Feel free to add any of Nexuiz's features/code to Oblivion

log on to b.net, injected in lobby and join a game, immediately host has left the game, even if i try to host a game says the same thing, I'm on XP. Anyone else getting this?

I think your just having bad timing/luck with your games and I think the host Really is leaving, I suggest you keep trying.

Hacks are hacks.... but I barely play SC anymore... I have no time... or maybe it's because I'm too lazy to click on a icon....

Meh. Group double-tap hotkey Center View still doesn't work with the MultiCommand...

Although I don't mind that he released a drophack. It will lead mass chaos on battle net because there will be 500 people dropping everyone.

Hacks are hacks, no matter how abusive they are they ALL are still abusive. If hacks are gonna exist, the good one might as well exist too. Hence the drophack.

Nah, it won't. No one used Jiggie's DH and that was in fact public.

Meh. Group double-tap hotkey Center View still doesn't work with the MultiCommand...

Group double-tap hotkey Center View still doesn't work with the MultiCommand...

wth is that?

If you hotkey a group, and tap the hotkey number twice, it's supposed to center view on it, but it doesn't when the multicommand is injected.

oh, any other problems? I have heard of a bug in the spoofer and more bugs in the MC. Can you confirm any of these?

Shut up fags, I run this shit. I have ghozt tied up in my closet.

Are you SURE you are just a nerd!? Because,for a second there i mistook you as a comedian!

See now you have fags like these with drop hack.

Excuse me, I call you a fag not conversely. Take my advice and stfu, fag.

told off by ~Protoman

owned

This thread is getting off topic and turning into a flameing thread. Anyways n0.obatron good work question about the drophack it dosen't work for me..

Terran mineral hack. ;)

Terran mineral hack. ;)

Protoss Mineral Hack

Sign in to follow this