Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft Needs A New Admin!

The next admin  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next admin?

• Cripp
    • Nine5One
    • Proslasher

Er.. those are the only choices?.. I'll vote for Cripp then for the same reasons that have already been mentioned.

:dntknw:

im gonna have to go with proslash just because of the cool shit that would probably be added to the site (the html knowledge). However i dont know cripp to well, but if ur going to be just electing some1 for the main priority of helping maintane the site (which it seems to be) and not change it up a bit id go with cripp cuz proslash seems a lil "wanting" for the power.... srry proslash :resent:

Havnt yet clicked no the lil bubble thingy to vote yet gonna wait a bit longer to see if debates start lol <_< (i could possible be bribed with a nuke anywhere hack ^ ^ ???.. eh? eh???? ah ya i know =( pff u should make that VIP though, be fun to use in alot of UMS games lol)

Ok, wow, this topic pisses me off more and more each time I read it. The first time around when we were choosing two new admins, you guys wanted people that knew HTML and such. Correct me if I am wrong; Cripp knows none. As Slasher said, he has strong knowledge in it as well as Java and some other things. It's like you guys are completely ignoring that and you guys are only voting for Cripp because he is popular and has a lot of posts? If he has no knowledge in HTML than what difference would it be if he was Admin for Global Mod? I say let Slasher be admin because HE KNOWS HIS SHIT. Post count doesn't mean shit. As I said earlier, the first time around you guys wanted a new admin that new coding/scripting or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

You guys piss me the fuck off. Stop being oblivious.

Voted for cripp because he has a cool avatar lol. Does anything else really even matter (be honest)?

Voted for cripp because he has a cool avatar lol. Does anything else really even matter (be honest)?

do you seriously want an admin that is mean, bans people for no reasons.. but has a cool avatar?

do you seriously want an admin that is mean, bans people for no reasons.. but has a cool avatar?

thats a negative on him

What is important is a persons ability to make good decisions. they must have knowledge of the IPB forum ACP and how to do things. they must know how to add mods and other shit like that. HTML knowledge is very useful. Being an admin is more than just looks. One must be prepared for it or they will get fucked over.

we should have em fight to the death with semi sharp samura swords!

... try and be serious here.

Poply doesn't know much about html/java, that's really irrelevant here more or less. Anything an admin doesn't know I just show them how. And most of the time I do all the coding myself and admins can do the maintenance. As long as you're available and at last have the potential to learn how to manage Ghoztcraft, then you can try.

The fact that cripp has made friends with all of Gc and is a mod and has helped me in the past is what's helping him. That's what I've been telling everyone from the start, post more, get active, and get to know the community. That's your ticket to winning an election to admin.

I don't really have a preference, they're all great mods and any help I can get with things is appreciated. And it would be nice if you didn't kill each other over one little vote :).

As soon as this is over then we will open the staff application form and let the new admin go to work figuring out who wants to be who!

well, if you put it like that, then cripp is perfect. I guess I was thinking more along site lines of a root admin, whoops :).

I vote both of us for admin ^_^

Nah, I do know Html/Java/Javascript/ all that stuff... The stuff I don't, I figure out. I've never really played with IPB, however I have played with PHPbb2+ and OSCommerce... (OSCommerce is FUN!)

Heh. And proxy management too, I do set up my own servers to get around stupid filters at school... Although, they have an adaptave learning system... Kinda weird.

Oh yea, Btw. Bribing? Are you kidding me? That would be the EXACT reason you SHOULDN'T have admin. <_<...

And no, I am not POWER HUNGRY... I just could bring stuff to this site.

And sigh, Yes it really is more than an avatar. If you really think thats the only reason, then dude, I'll send you a zip filled with them, then you can change your vote :P

Edit: Ken, I know we have a strong bond for each other... I mean, specially after that night we went downtown and well... you know ;) but i addressed everyone else cept u, so thanks. ^_^

IMO... IPB is really easy... im a root admin for my BF2 clan... and we have one...

There is some tricky stuff though... like the menu stuff

and BTW Ghozt... i have a whole lot of respect for you... making a skin takes waaaaay to long... srsly...

thought about it, just put my vote in, voted on proslash. Reason being is that i do believe he would add alot to this site, and yes i do not know cripp well, but from wat ive heard he's mainly being elected because of popularity; Unfortunatly thats wat wins elections (nothing against you cripp). but seriously people you need to consider wat kinda cool shit proslash could throw in on this website with his knowledge. (jesus that was 1 long sentence). either way GL and grats to the winner because either of ya would do great guaranteed.

Oh and btw, the bribe was a joke lol, but isnt u sending some1 a file of avatars for a vote briding?....jk jk lol GL slash

Heh. I can also write really long and dragged out sentences that are so long they get annoying to read and they start to restate the same things and really annoy other members while at the same time make people ponder how the hell I made this sentence flow so fluently and so cleanly that it actually doesn't sound half bad when it is read out loud in front of a large audience who is very cranky and tired because the temeprature of the room is too warm to bear, and the body odor is really quite potent from the fat guys yet they still pretend that they care because I spent the time to make this sentence.

Hmm. never thought about the avatars liek a bribe lol.

As much as I want to vote ProSlasher, I vote for Cripp.

He's got enough time for the site, he's constantly djing and he really has no life other than the site ( kinda kidding, kinda not XD )

Goodluck to all the participants though, either way.

Yeah... cripps got to much time xD

@ trev... ..... i... have... explained... my .... "..." habit before ... XD

As much as I want to vote ProSlasher, I vote for Cripp.

He's got enough time for the site, he's constantly djing and he really has no life other than the site ( kinda kidding, kinda not XD )

Goodluck to all the participants though, either way.

Idk why you would vote me... i thought you hate my guts... >.>

And yea, You are right. I don't have time to do the Prank Calls... but that is really personal issues. I can't set a specific time I can be on this site, but I am on it a lot. Make sense?

I cant plan. Im not one for planning. Unless it was REALLY big.

Sorry lol.. I was just being sarcastic in response to Kenshyn's seriousness ^_^ I voted for ProSlasher.

Sorry lol.. I was just being sarcastic in response to Kenshyn's seriousness :D I voted for ProSlasher.<a href="http://Kenshyn-m427.html" target="_blank">

</a>

Lol.... :D So then, that means my avatar was cooler then right? :P

Slasher, you need some fan tags.

Yea, You are right. I should make some. >.>

o.o 951 just got three votes.

Didn't 951 say he didn't want to do it?