Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A 6 Month Ruined

Alright here's what's going on, this Saturday is the 6 month mark for my gf and I.. and I know you might say ohh whooptie do 6 months why celebrate that instead of just a year and whatnot. But the deal is my mom told me this morning an hour and a half ago(7:00am) that I needed to pack my clothes because we are going to my grandparents on Friday. My response (being half awake also) "WHAT THE HELL". And just to double check, I asked.. Friday as in tomorrow.. and she said yeah why and I explained. Now the biggest problem about this is, this six months really is a big deal for both my gf and I alike. Being that it marks the longest relationship for both of us. Now I'm sitting here wondering what I should do. My mom said take her out tonight, but that's not going to work. As of right now I don't have any money but I'm doing some things for my Aunt later to make some money. I fear it may not be enough for the night I have in mind on Saturday. So right now money is a slight issue and my parents wanting me to leave on a short vacation is a BIG issue.

Any input guys? :-/:toot: O.O

I know one way that the whole issue could be solved but I can't do anything about it now(Having a Job).

Tell her you're problem, ask your mom if she can tag along with you guys I guess, that or just hang out with her as much as possible before you leave, and take her out for something big when you get back.

Tell her you're problem, ask your mom if she can tag along with you guys I guess

By that do you mean take my gf with me to where we're going? Or have my mom go with my gf and I.

Neither of those would work, first one because her mom is crazy and wouldn't let her go with me like that because her mom believes that only she is to be trusted.

and two because that's just weird.

Tell your girlfriend that your mom sprung this on you at the last minute, and you will have to take care of her when she gets back... (Say it nicely of course)

Talk to her. She will understand.

Six months... I will im her and whoop her into shape. (Bitch please you attention hore! Its six months you you fucking hore!) Lol on a serious note now well I think your family is always going to be there no matter what. Girlfriends and friends in general dont last. Plus she isnt old enough to have real fun :thumbsup:. So yea you might have to put it off for another time.

I think if you tell her the truth she would understand. If not, then wtf.

Do you have a paypal account? I will loan you $20 if you pay me back $40 in 2 weeks.

Tell her you'll celebrate when you get back. That way you have plenty of time you come up with something to do and/or give her and you won't have to worry about not being able to see her while you celebrate.

I've talked to her and everything is fine, I'm not going to my grandparents my dad said it was fine. I'll be able to go out with her on Saturday.

@Zar: No it's fine.

There are plenty of things you can do without spending money. Now if she has a problem with you not spending money on her then you know where this will lead. I have more fun with my wife when we go out to the park and go for a walk. Perhaps pack something for a picknic ( <-- I haven't used that word in years so i'm not sure about spelling) and just talk about future plans for just anything that comes to mind. If thats too corny for her then you can always mud wrestle :black eye:

There are plenty of things you can do without spending money. Now if she has a problem with you not spending money on her then you know where this will lead. I have more fun with my wife when we go out to the park and go for a walk. Perhaps pack something for a picknic ( <-- I haven't used that word in years so i'm not sure about spelling) and just talk about future plans for just anything that comes to mind. If thats too corny for her then you can always mud wrestle :black eye:

The walk and picnic are good ideas because she's brought it up before, so I'll keep those in mind. And about that mud wrestling thing :thumbsup:

Tennis is fun too... >.> Girls love tennis.

The walk and picnic are good ideas because she's brought it up before, so I'll keep those in mind. And about that mud wrestling thing :thumbsup:

Ah a picnic. I had one of my first experiences when we went to have a picnic. Go to a park, look for a trail that goes off of the main trail, (and not one that others would be likely to take) and have your picnic there. ;)

I agree that that'd be a good idea, but then again, her mom likes playing tennis and kind of ran the fun out of it for my gf so in my case it doesn't work :/

Ah a picnic. I had one of my first experiences when we went to have a picnic. Go to a park, look for a trail that goes off of the main trail, (and not one that others would be likely to take) and have your picnic there. ;)

All the parks around here have 'senior citizens' walking around like haunting the park. It's like night of the living dead with old people.. no offense. Haha, and there's a couple pedobears around here.

I think I may have a good spot in mind though. And I am also staying home and I have house. So we can do whatever here.

I agree that that'd be a good idea, but then again, her mom likes playing tennis and kind of ran the fun out of it for my gf so in my case it doesn't work :/

All the parks around here have 'senior citizens' walking around like haunting the park. It's like night of the living dead with old people.. no offense. Haha, and there's a couple pedobears around here.

I think I may have a good spot in mind though. And I am also staying home and I have house. So we can do whatever here.

Haha screw my idea then, walk around the park, have the picnic where-ever, and then bring her to your house. :)

Don't be doing nothing your parents wouldn't like. :sex:

Don't be doing nothing your parents wouldn't like. :sex:

I'll have to give that one some serious thought. :spiteful:

Six months... I will im her and whoop her into shape. (Bitch please you attention hore! Its six months you you fucking hore!) Lol on a serious note now well I think your family is always going to be there no matter what. Girlfriends and friends in general dont last. Plus she isnt old enough to have real fun :thumbsup:. So yea you might have to put it off for another time.

Obviously you never had a girlfriend or any friends, so dont say they dont last.

You asked her out on October 26th?

:D

so weird, 6 months for me is well, Today.

haha thats awesome man.

but what I would suggest is, if its not too late go to the store get some flowers and a card write your soul out in that card and surprise her wherever, anywhere you can.

do it.

UPDATE: Yesterday went awesome, I'll post about what happened later in the morning I'm tired.

i say u have sex asap and do ANYTHING she wants done to her ahha . .. sorry seriously tho take her to dinner b4 u leave, look at the stars and crap and when u get back u can do whatever u really had planned.

What once was good went bad, Saturday was a wonderful day for us, we were both happy as ever. But now, Sunday her mom found her diary, and it had some bad stuff in there.. well not bad, but bad for her mom to see.. and yeah.. Now I have a HUGE problem to work out.

LOL that's what a Good lock is for.

Or what's even better, is a better hiding spot.

"Bad Stuff" >>...