Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

7 Year Old Steals Car

No video games for a whole weekend? WHAT MADNESS IS THAT!

That kid has some serious issues.

man.... if i was that kids dad i would beat that ass till it starts to bleed

"it was fun because its fun to do bad things"

... Wow, wtf is wrong with that statement...

EDIT:

MADNESS???? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Dude that kid has issues.... I wouldnt think about driving a car... I hope he gets owned.

And this is our next generation? Wow we're Fucked.

rofl rofl rofl rofl LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But man, no video games for a weekend ... thats to harsh

I think he's lying. What really happened is he realized all the twinkies were gone. At that point I'm sure he couldn't help himself when he stole the car to go get some more.

Seriously though, he's pretty chubby for a 7yo, so it seems likely enough that nobody's around to moderate his eating habits half the time. And obviously nobody was home to stop him from driving their car away. Not to mention the fact that he's allowed to hang out w/ another 7yo who already smokes. When you consider all that, it's likely that he's left on his own most of the time. Not that it makes it okay, but it could explain why he's only 7 and such a little jackass.

epic_fail.jpg

fail.jpg

rofl

Everyone is saying "that is some messed up kid", in my opinion 7 year olds don't know better except for what their parents have taught them. It is more the parents fault for the child's bizarre and random behavior. Stupid parents.

Im going with video games/bad infulence. besides him nearly killing people that was pretty funny

Don't blame computers. Blame genetics.

rofl

Everyone is saying "that is some messed up kid", in my opinion 7 year olds don't know better except for what their parents have taught them. It is more the parents fault for the child's bizarre and random behavior. Stupid parents.

I think your right, but that still won't help us. lol

why do people say that when they know the answer will be "SPARTAAA!"

Because it's funny how predictable people are.

i suppose so, back on topic. i lol'd when i saw the fat little kid walking about to his family

I think he's lying. What really happened is he realized all the chicken was gone.

Fixed.

Well all I gotta say if it was my kid id either do 1 of 2 things beat his ass till you could sit him on ice and him not feel it(and ground him for 3 motnhs from his video games and friends). Or I would put him in juvy for 2 months to make him have a real punishment.

Edited by shotgunner 101

This was just on G4 a few days ago, haha awesome.