Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

What Don't You Like About Starcraft 2?

There is still mirco but its just with new units with new abilities. I don't want leveling heros in melee, maybe just the hero or no heros at all. It is pretty much like warcraft in space they need to put a spin in the graphics

More like Warcraft was just Starcraft, no? :) Or the other way around? Depends on which side you wanna look, WC2 or WC3?

I too am concerned about the complezity of all this new stuff... im looking forward to it but not looking forward to it. I hate the way its going to be really hard to use.

I HATE THE FACT THERE ARE NO FIREBATS LIKE WTFWTFWTWF!

I don't like how long it's taking and that it'll be split into 3 games.

I don't like how long it's taking and that it'll be split into 3 games.

Ditto. They're making us wait forever just so they can extort 3x as much.

Hmm...if only there were a lower cost alternative ^^

Too complex. Too many unnecessary units. No firebats? That's news to me. D: I hope they can balance out though.

http://www.Ghoztcraft.net/forums/SC2-Battl...l&hl=Battle

the link in the topic should show a video which contains fireunits for the terrans.

No LAN >:/

:fuk: FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

they act like the care about their fans opinions but they don't -.-

Its being split into three games so it takes less time, they also said they were going to keep the cost low so players can afford all three.

Blizzard managed to pump out 8 balanced games this far, i trust they can continue doing it.

Have some confidence in one of the top three video game companies in the world (quality over quantity)

Yeah, what the hell? There were people who carried their computers down to someone else's house to have a Lan Party. Is social life really that outdated???

Yeah, what the hell? There were people who carried their computers down to someone else's house to have a Lan Party. Is social life really that outdated???

L O L.

I hate how they haven't released a beta for the entire public.

L O L.

I hate how they haven't released a beta for the entire public.

I'm sure it'll be leeched...

yeah you're probably right. It's sad really, how they've changed SC so much that SC2 won't be like SC at all.

I coulda sworn I saw an article saying they were trying to make SC2 feel just like you were playing the original SC. Just with new units, new abilities and improved graphics. :o

when was the article released?

It was a while ago, before you posted that thread with that link that I couldn't view. :/

Well all of the races have Units/buildings that are the same with added features. The issue here is that they know SC 1 is still popular, and they wanted to keep things recognizable to the old fans, and just add some cool new features. The maps, and the new game play enhancements are where the game is really going to shine. Add in the new units and abilities, and you have the best of the old, and the new.

Well all of the races have Units/buildings that are the same with added features. The issue here is that they know SC 1 is still popular, and they wanted to keep things recognizable to the old fans, and just add some cool new features. The maps, and the new game play enhancements are where the game is really going to shine. Add in the new units and abilities, and you have the best of the old, and the new.

You do or don't like it.

Ha, I hate how it takes to long

There isn't going to be a Spawn. That means the end for my giant lan parties with just one disk for multiplayer. :D The units and such look pretty good, if not a bit overpowered. I like the idea of going to Jim's ship after each mission and choosing your upgrades for your units. The Zerg look kind of.. bland. I love how you can make portable pylons and make a giant grid to spawn all your units from place to place. The Dark Templar should be cool considering its going to be a random selection of each tribe that appears when you make 'em. The Stalker ability to teleport a short distance ("Blink") will be awesome for micro. Last but not least, the Galaxy Editor looks pretty cool: The last editor that came with SC didn't have all of the triggers they used in the campaign available for use, but in this one you have more control than ever! Think about it, creating your own unit (eg The Uberlisk, a giant ultra with spine crawlers in its back that lash out). It looks like its going to be good, but if they don't nail the balanced system of the old SC, then its going to fail. I have high hopes for it considering they have already made 8 kick-ass games. :D

Edited by GhoztMan

So far from what I've seen SC II's units are like playing rock, paper, scissors. Each unit has it's own specific counterpart that it does well and does bad against. Unlike in StarCraft where the units all have 'variation' I guess.

I feel like we should know about the game instead of blizzard leaving us in the dark.